Homemade Buns - General Cooking Principles
Since almost every hypermarket has its own bakery, housewives have practically stopped making homemade buns. Very much in vain - not one baker who works on a batch production, is not able to enclose soul in own confectionery. Meanwhile, any hostess is capable of this. Prepare homemade buns in one of the following recipes, and for your homemade tea, the usual drinking will turn into exquisite pleasure.
Home-made buns - preparing food and dishes
There is nothing difficult to make homemade buns. The main ingredients are flour, egg and sugar. The remaining components can be changed at their discretion - you can do without yeast, milk can be replaced with yogurt or water, experimenting with filling and spices.
Home-made Muffin Recipes:
Recipe 1: Homemade Buns
Prepare chocolate homemade buns. The dough will be more lush if you use yeast, so you need a bag of dry yeast.
- Chicken egg 4 pieces
- Dry yeast 1 packet (11 grams)
- Flour 2 glasses
- Butter 100 grams
- Milk 1 cup
- Icing sugar glass
- Vanilla Sugar
- Vegetable oil (for lubricating the deck)
- Prepare the dough for homemade buns. Heat the milk (no more than up to forty degrees) and pour a bag of yeast into it. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg with a blender. Sift the flour into a deep saucepan, add to it half of powdered sugar, salt and vanilla sugar. Stir and pour in the beaten eggs and milk with yeast. Knead the dough, then put it in a deep bowl and cover with a towel. Leave the dough for one hour to reach.
- When the dough is ready, roll it into a rectangle about half a centimeter thick.
- Melt butter and grease dough with it. Grate chocolate and mix with powdered sugar. Sprinkle the dough and roll it into a roll. Roll cut into pieces of 4-5 centimeters.
- Turn on the oven by setting the temperature to 200 degrees. Deco, where you will bake buns need to grease with vegetable oil and put the buns.
- Place the deck in the oven and bake the homemade buns for about 20 minutes.
Recipe 2: Homemade buns on the water
If you decide to make homemade buns, but you do not have milk, then it is quite possible to do with water. These buns are also very tasty. Prepare these cinnamon pastries.
- Flour 1.5 glasses
- Chicken Egg 2 pieces
- Water 1 cup
- Sugar powder 100 grams
- Yeast 11 grams dry (1 sachet)
- Sugar 100 grams
- Sunflower oil
- Heat the water to room temperature, add a bag of dry yeast to it. Leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs with a mixer - beat about 3-4 minutes.
- Sift the flour into a deep plate, add salt and half of the icing sugar to it. Add egg mix to dry ingredients. Gradually stirring, pour the water with yeast into the mass and knead the dough with your hands for about 10 minutes.
- Put the prepared dough in a bowl, cover with a towel and leave for one hour.
- After an hour, roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a layer no more than half a centimeter thick.
- Mix the cinnamon and caster sugar that remained. Melt butter and melt it well dough. Pour a mixture of sugar and cinnamon on top of the butter, then start rolling the dough into a roll.
- Bake a good baking sheet with vegetable oil. Roll cut into pieces of 4-5 centimeters. Put the buns on the deck. Turn on the oven, setting the temperature to 200 degrees. Bake homemade buns for about 25 minutes.
Recipe 3: Sourdough Homemade Buns
We will make homemade yeast-free muffins - such flour products will be very tasty, as we will use sourdough. If you did not have a starter, then take a fat kefir.
- Flour 2 glasses
- Baking powder for dough 1 bag
- Sourdough 300 ml
- Sugar powder 1 cup
- Thick jam
- Sunflower oil
- Into the leaven pour 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, mix.
- In deep dishes, mix flour, baking powder, powdered sugar and salt.
- Pour the starter into the flour and knead the dough for about 6-8 minutes. The yeast-free dough should be soft and slightly “sticky”.
- Make dough from the dough, leaving a dimple for the filling in the dough. Pastry baking grease and put on her buns.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and set home baked buns for 10 minutes. After this period of time, take out the deck and put a spoonful of jam into each depression in the bun. Return the buns to the oven and let them bake for about 10 more minutes until golden.
Homemade buns - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- To keep the yeast dough from sticking to your hands during kneading, you can lightly grease your palms with vegetable oil.
- Serve homemade buns with delicious sauces. To make the sauce, mix melted butter with powdered sugar and chocolate or cream.
- If you want to make buns with a delicious fruit filling, you can use any jam or jams. The only rule is that they are not liquid.