Fragrant cheesecakes with jam - delicious, sweet pastries, which will appeal to both adults and young children.
It is noteworthy that cheesecakes with jam can be prepared in the form of small pies, and in the form of a large cheesecake. Baked products, both in the oven and in the slow cooker.
We offer you a choice of many interesting recipes for cheesecakes with jam made from yeast, sour cream, shortbread and even puff pastry. Choose the one that you like best, and rather proceed to cooking.
Cheesecakes with jam - the general principles of cooking
It is believed that the dough for cheesecakes prepare yeast, but this is not entirely true. Cheesecakes with jam can be made from any dough. The main thing is that the flour was of the highest grade, and other products are recommended to be taken fresh, then the dough will come out well and, accordingly, the jams with jam will turn out to be extremely tasty and beautiful.
Usually for making cheesecakes they take apple jam - it is tasty, not expensive and has the density necessary for making baking. But you can also use jam from pears, berries, apricots, plums or assorted.
A classic jam with a jam has a round shape, but due to the fact that the kitchen is, this is the place where you can safely experiment, adding not only new ingredients, but also giving the products an unusual look. Therefore, cheesecakes can be square, rectangular, small and large, with one filling, with two, coated or not with icing, powder and others at the discretion of the pastry chef.
Recipe 1: Cheesecakes with jam on yeast dough
• 10 grams of dry yeast;
• 400-450 grams of flour;
• two eggs;
• 50 grams of butter (butter);
• 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
• a glass of milk;
• a pinch of salt;
• apple jam.
1. Mix the yeast with one spoonful of sugar and warm, but not boiled milk. Remove the mixture for 10-15 minutes to the side, until it foams. 2. In a large basin for kneading dough, mix with one egg and another spoonful of sugar and a small amount of salt.
3. Add melted butter, add sifted flour.
4. Pour in the yeast, knead the dough until it is easily behind the hands.
5. Close the pelvis with a towel, leave the yeast dough alone, letting it rise.
6. In about an hour and a half, we crush the mass that has been raised and then remove it to its original position before the second lift.
7. Prepare the dough once more crush and proceed to cutting.
8. We roll out the dough small, with a chicken egg, balls.
9. As soon as the balls slightly rise, shift them to a greased baking sheet.
10. Make in each product the bottom of a faceted glass notch, lubricate the cake with a mixture of yolk and water.
11. Spread apple jam in each hollow.
12. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 200 degree oven.
Recipe 2: Cheesecakes with puff pastry jam
• a pound of puff yeast dough;
• A handful of peeled walnuts.
1. If the dough is purchased - give it to defrost, removing from the package and putting it on the countertop.
2. Fry the kernels of nuts in a dry frying pan for literally one to two minutes, then cool and chop into slices.
3. Cut the thawed puff pastry into squares with sides about 10 cm.
4. Put a spoonful of jam in the center of each non-rolled square, sprinkle some nuts.
5. Collect the ends of the square at the top and carefully pinch the edges so that there is not a single crack.
6. Give the products 10 minutes to lie down, after we grease each cheesecake with egg yolk.
7. We warm the oven to 220 degrees.
8. We spread the cheesecakes with jam on a greased baking sheet, send in the oven.
9. After 5 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180 degrees, bake another 15 minutes.
Recipe 3: Cheesecake with jam in the form of a cake
• a glass of sour cream;
• a glass of flour;
• 0.5 cup of sugar; • 2 tbsp. l sweet butter;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• two eggs;
1. For the test, whisk the eggs with a whisk, pouring granulated sugar in the whipping process.
2. Add cooled melted butter, sour cream, soda. Stir.
3. Pour the flour, stir well, until all the lumps disappear, and the mass becomes homogeneous.
4. Lubricate the baking dish with oil, pour in the dough.
5. We lay out not liquid jam on top, evenly distribute the jam on all surfaces, but do not reach the edges of about 2 cm so that the filling does not flow out from the edge.
6. Place the form in the oven, bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
7. Remove the finished big cheesecake only after baking a little cool right in the mold, so as not to break the products.
Recipe 4: Cheesecakes with jam on sour cream
• 220 grams of sour cream;
• four eggs;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 1 tsp. baking powder;
• 70 grams of butter;
• 420 grams of flour;
• thick jam.
1. We melt butter in a microwave, cool, mix with sour cream.
2. Beat four eggs by adding granulated sugar.
3. Combine the sour cream mass with the egg mixture, pour the baking powder and flour, knead the elastic dough.
4. Give the dough a little to lie in the refrigerator, 40-60 minutes will be enough.
5. We make cakes from dough, we make indentations, we spread jam in the center of each cheesecake.
6. Bake the products, putting them on a greased baking sheet, for half an hour until browning.
Recipe 5: Cheesecakes with jam and curd
• kilogram of yeast dough (can be prepared according to the first recipe);
• 450 grams of cottage cheese;
• 150 grams of jam;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• two eggs;
• pinch of vanilla.
1. We form balls from yeast dough for making cheesecakes, leave to rise for 15 minutes.
2. Mix sugar with egg and vanilla, add cottage cheese, rub with a fork until the consistency of the filling is homogeneous. 3. With our hands, we give the balls a kind of flat cake with a notch, we put cottage cheese into each notch.
4. Make a small depression in the center of the curd, put jam with a spoon.
5. Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes before browning. If you want the cheesecakes to have a beautiful golden color, before baking, grease the dough with a mixture of egg yolk and water.
Recipe 6. Cheesecake with jam in a slow cooker
• 120 grams of butter;
• 300 grams of flour;
• 70 grams of sugar;
• 1.5 tsp. baking powder;
1. Put the softened butter in a large bowl, add sugar and baking powder. Stir.
2. Pour the flour, rub all the ingredients with your hands into the crumb.
3. Pour half of the dough into the multi-cooker bowl, level with hands.
4. Spoon spread over the surface of the crumb jam of the desired thickness, usually about 7-8 mm is enough.
5. Sprinkle jam with the remaining crumbs.
6. Cook the cheesecake in the “Baking” mode for 60 minutes.
7. After the beep, we are not in a hurry to remove the items, letting the cheesecake stand for a while and get stronger, then gently turn it over to a large flat dish.
Recipe 7. Danish cheesecakes with jam
• one third cup of sugar;
• four glasses of flour;
• 2 bags of dry yeast;
• pack of oil;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• four eggs;
• half a cup of heavy cream;
• a pinch of salt;
• glass of apricot jam;
• half a cup of powdered sugar.
1. Mix in a bowl 1 tsp. sugar with yeast and half a glass of warm water. We clean for 5-10 minutes in a warm place.
2. In a deep bowl pour the sifted flour, salt, the remaining sugar.
3. Put chopped butter in the flour.
4. Drive three eggs and cream into the yeast mass.
5. Mix the yeast with the flour mass. Knead the dough.
6. Remove the dough for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
7. After the allotted time, remove the dough from the cold, divide it into two parts, roll out the square layers.
8. Cut each layer into 9 squares of the same size. 9. Put a spoonful of jam in the center of each square.
10. Cut each corner of the square into two parts, not reaching the jam.
11. Raise every second corner to the center of the product.
12. Grease each cheesecake with a mixture of a tablespoon of water and egg yolk.
13. We bake 30 minutes in the oven heated to 170 degrees.
14. Ready cheesecakes with jam put on a flat dish.
15. We cover the products whipped with two tablespoons of cream with powdered sugar.
Cheesecakes with jam - little secrets and tricks
• If you add a little starch to the jam, the filling will not work out exactly when baking.
• Often, when forming a notch with a glass, the bottom sticks to the dough. The problem is easily solved: you just need to lubricate the bottom with vegetable oil or periodically dip the bottom in flour.
• Jam cheesecakes are soft, if you put a vat of water on the bottom of the oven when baking.
• To make the cheesecakes beautiful and appetizing, do not forget to grease the dough with yolk.
• Do not use too liquid jam, because of this, the yeast dough may not rise.
• If, according to the recipe, you need to add melted butter to the yeast dough, be sure to ensure that it is cooled, otherwise the dough will not rise.
• You can make jam tart more interesting, if you add to the dough, for example, cocoa, and in the stuffing - nuts, candied fruit pieces or marmalade, the finished product can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
• In addition, based on baking any of the above dough, you can make cheesecakes with cottage cheese, jam, honey, sugar syrup, and others.