According to the assurances of everyday historians, they lost weight on fish dishes in ancient Rome. Today, of course, nutrition programs with the gifts of the water world have received a scientific justification. And they gained tremendous popularity - after all, this allows not only losing weight by 3-5 kg per week, but also simultaneously improving health and replacing more than one trip to a beauty salon with healthy food.
Red fish is a collective name for many species, most of which are recognized as delicacies for their high taste and good value.
And it is worth clarifying that even fifty years ago sturgeon fish were often included in this group, including sterlet, stellate sturgeon, and beluga - just valuable fish, but with light meat.
Today, many people associate “red fish” with salmon - pink salmon, salmon, trout ... And in the diet presented below, salmon is presumed first and foremost (but if sometimes sturgeon appears on the table it doesn’t hurt).
The energy value of the daily ration should not exceed 1500 kcal.
The emphasis is on protein foods, first of all, of course, the fish. Amino acid composition of it allows you to avoid exhaustion of muscle mass, which is required even for the formation of a new figure of dreams. After the proteins are slow carbohydrates, and fats - at the very minimum and only useful. Scientists have proved that it is a myth that they are harmful.
Without them, many minerals and vitamins are not absorbed in the body, including A, D and E. The effectiveness of the diet is based on the harmonious combination of a low calorie diet with a general improvement in metabolism and is complemented by a “seasoning” in the form of physical (sports) activity accessible to humans.
The basic rules are simple and resemble other diets:
- not to eat after 21:00;
- do not put more portions on one meal than can fit in the palms;
- in cooking, give preference to stewing, baking and steaming, avoiding frying;
- use at least 50% of the volume of fresh plant food.
In a diet on red fish, there are no shocking changes in metabolism, but the result remains for a long time. True, she still has some contraindications:
- acute and chronic kidney disease;
- pregnancy and lactation;
But it is also dishonest to keep silent about the advantages that supplement the diet in addition to the direct effect, that is, weight loss. These include:
- immunity strengthening;
- improving the condition of the skin, hair and nails;
- increased physical endurance;
- Improved mood and intellectual ability.
Also consider the following:
- The effectiveness of the diet is directly dependent on the quality of the fish, so it is better to get it chilled rather than frozen;
- You should not be brave and eat raw fish - it’s better to lose a little of its benefits than to risk becoming infected with parasites.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
First of all, of course, you should designate the assortment of the very red fish with a focus on the salmon family. Suitable for the menu - salmon, chum salmon, pink salmon, sockeye salmon, chinook salmon, coho salmon, trout, trout, lenok, nelma, ishkhan, salmon Norwegian and cherry ... and other types.
Other products you can treat include:
- brown rice, wild rice (black), rolled oats, amaranth, buckwheat;
- whole-grain flour products - pasta, bread, pancakes, flatbreads;
- low-fat cottage cheese and natural yogurt;
- celery, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, radishes;
- spinach, cabbage;
- pumpkin, zucchini, sweet pepper;
- apples, cherries, plums, pineapple, citrus fruits, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi.
Also in limited quantities allowed:
- vegetable oil;
- cheeses with fat content up to 40%, 10% sour cream;
- sugar and its synthetic substitutes, maple and fruit and berry syrups;
- candies, pastila and other sweets;
- butter, lard, margarine;
- smoked meat;
- curds and yogurts with delicious fillings;
- nuts and dried fruits;
- sweet cherry, melon, mango, peaches, strawberries and other very sweet fruits;
- potatoes, carrots and beets;
- white bread and all high-grade wheat flour products;
- ketchup, mayonnaise and other store sauces.
You can use spices and seasonings, and - fresh greens are preferred, and salt is also gradually allowed.
It is recommended to calculate the liquid norm per day using the formula of 30 ml per 1 kg of body weight. Mineral water without gas, green or herbal tea. Not considered in the total mass, but allow a little black coffee and 1% kefir.
Snacks are not forbidden in this diet - but only if the hunger is really disturbed. For every day, one or two kinds of fruits and vegetables can be a snack. If the weight loss program is accompanied by fitness training, then you can use after a particularly intense, naturally occurring “carbohydrate window” - a short period when a portion of carbohydrates is converted into energy - for example, banana, bitter chocolate, toast with ham turkey
The optimal period for this diet is 2 weeks (the second menu repeats the menu first). But with dissatisfaction with the result, you can extend to three, replacing dinner with a snack.
Sample menu for the week
- Breakfast - protein omelette, fish stew with spinach.
- Dinner - soup, rye bread.
- Dinner - cottage cheese with berries, cheese.
- Snacks - raw and baked apples with honey
- Breakfast - oatmeal with baked pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Lunch - zucchini puree soup, fried fish with sour cream sauce.
- Dinner - fish meatballs in tomato sauce, brown rice.
- Snacks - sour berries.
- Breakfast - kefir smoothie with celery, boiled egg.
- Lunch - onion soup, casserole of vegetables and fish.
- Dinner - pasta with cheese and fish in sour cream sauce.
- Snacks - cucumbers.
- Breakfast - pancakes with fish and sour cream sauce.
- Lunch - pumpkin puree soup, rye bread.
- Dinner - fish baked on a pillow of cauliflower and beans.
- Snacks - radishes, tomatoes.
- Breakfast - scrambled eggs with tomatoes, rye toast.
- Lunch - tomato soup, eggplant stew, fish patties.
- Dinner - buckwheat porridge with vegetables and baked fish.
- Snacks - fresh and baked pears with honey.
- Breakfast - protein omelet with vegetables.
- Dinner - soup, rye bread.
- Dinner - sweet peppers stuffed with fish and rice.
- Snacks - oranges.
- Breakfast - kefir, cottage cheese and fruit smoothies.
- Lunch - vegetarian borscht, fish baked with lemon.
- Dinner - risotto with fish.
- Snacks - cabbage, cucumbers.