The secret to a tasty donut is the right dough!
It should rise well, fry beautifully and, of course, please with taste.
Here are the recipes for the “right” dough for donuts. Let everything work out!
Donut Dough - General Cooking Principles
Donuts are cooked only on wheat flour. It is advisable to use the highest grade. Flour sieved before use, always kept in a warm place. Add liquid to the dough: milk, kefir, water. Be sure to lay eggs, sugar. In some recipes found butter of different types, margarine or other fat. Lenten donuts do not.
The dough is prepared yeast or rippers. The first option takes time to climb, usually at least one hour. Dough with rippers can be used immediately after cooking. The consistency of the mass may be liquid or thick. Spread the dough into butter with a spoon or donut is formed by the hands and then fried.
Yeast donut dough with milk
Common dough recipe for donuts with whole milk. The list of ingredients indicates the amount of dry yeast.
• 300 ml of milk;
• 1.5 tsp. yeast;
• 70 g cl. oils;
• flour four glasses;
• 40 g sugar;
1. Prepare the products on the list, heat the milk, melt the butter.
2. Mix dry yeast with milk, add sugar, fresh egg and salt. Dissolve all ingredients.
3. Next, add the melted but cooled butter.
4. Now pour the flour, necessarily sifted. Knead the dough. Make a neat bun, cover.
5. After 1.5 hours, the dough should rise well. You can start cooking donuts.
6. Sprinkle the table with flour, roll out a cake from the cooked dough, thickness from one to 1.5 cm.
7. Squeeze round pyshechki in shape or cup. Diameter is arbitrary, but not less than 6 cm.
8. Inside, make holes, using cutting down to two centimeters in diameter. 9. Now you can warm up the fry of vegetable oil.
10. Fry the donuts until a beautiful crust. Powder or glaze.
Dough for donuts with curd
A variant of cottage cheese dough for donuts. This dish is accompanied by an extraordinary flavor. You can use even slightly stale cottage cheese, which you are afraid to use already raw, but within reason. Sour or moldy product will not work.
• 300 g of cottage cheese;
• 5 g ripper;
• 60 g of sugar;
• 2 eggs;
• 1 tbsp. flour;
• sour cream 3 liters. v .;
1. Grind the cottage cheese, you can immediately combine with salt and sour cream. If the cottage cheese is soft, then just knead well with a spoon to get rid of large lumps.
2. Add sugar to the eggs. Using a whisk or a mixer, whisk until fluffy foam.
3. Combine the curd mixture with egg foam.
4. Mix the ripper to the flour, add to the curd. Make a soft dough. If the curd was originally soft, then a little more flour can go.
5. Now you need to make donuts from the dough. Can be divided into pieces, roll up sausages and put into rings.
6. Either pinch off some mass and just roll the small balls.
7. Heat deep-fry.
8. Fry the curd donuts to a ruddy color in butter. Take out the skimmer balls. Or hook with a fork rings.
9. After cooling down, sprinkle powdered donuts.
Dough for donuts on kefir with soda
A variant of a very simple and quick dough for donuts. He does not need to rest, you can cook and fry products immediately after mixing. Kefir is easily replaced by another fermented milk drink, but without sugar, dyes and other additives.
• kefir 1 tbsp .;
• flour 1.8-2 cups;
• 1 tsp. soda (without tubercle);
• one egg;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• spoon of sugar.
1. Heat the kefir. Or simply remove it from the refrigerator beforehand, put it on the stove or on the battery.
2. Pour the fermented milk drink into the bowl, send an incomplete spoon of soda to it. Stir.
3. Add sugar, throw a pinch of fine salt and pour in vegetable oil. Stir. 4. Add the raw egg. If it is small, then you can throw two pieces into the dough. Stir with a whisk until completely dissolved.
5. Pour the flour. If kefir is liquid, then more flour can go. See the test. It should be thick, slightly sticky.
6. Sprinkle the table with flour, put the dough and it also needs to be sprinkled on top.
7. Take a rolling pin, roll a piece to a thickness of one centimeter.
8. Take a glass or a mold, dip the edges in flour and squeeze the circles.
9. Fry in hot fat immediately after formation. Donuts will brown very quickly, you need to make sure that they do not burn.
10. Take out on a platter, sprinkle with powder.
Dough for donuts on yolks (American-style)
Recipe dough for American donuts. The cooking technology is not much different from the standard scheme, but the dough is more rich. After frying, it is customary to decorate these products with colored glaze, decorate them with sweet sprinkles and nuts.
• 0.5 liters of milk;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• 1.5 liters. dry yeast;
• 3 yolks;
• 50 g of oil;
• 4 tbsp. flour;
• 20 ml of cognac;
1. This dough is best cooked sponge. Combine warm milk with two tablespoons of sugar, add two cups of flour and mix thoroughly. Put in the heat.
2. As soon as the dough is well raised and begins to bubble, you can add the rest of the sugar, about half a teaspoon of salt, pour the yolks, it is better to mix them up separately.
3. At the end, add brandy and flour. The consistency of the dough should turn out, as for ordinary pies. Do not fill with flour so that the donuts are airy.
4. Put the dough to wander in the heat. We are waiting for a good rise. On the bass mass will quickly go up.
5. Take out the dough, form round donuts with a hole from the rolled flat cake.
6. Heat in a saucepan oil. Fry rings, take out on paper to get rid of excess oil.
7. Decorate with glaze, you can simply sprinkle with powdered chocolate chips or cocoa powder.
Dough for donuts on condensed milk
For this test, you need white condensed milk without any additives. These donuts will not be very lush, the crumb is quite dense. But on the other hand, they quickly prepare themselves, ideal in haste for breakfast, snack or snack. Ingredients
• 0.5 cans of condensed milk;
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• two eggs;
• soda 0.5 tsp;
• oil for frying.
1. Put condensed milk in a bowl, add eggs to milk. Beat a couple of minutes all together.
2. Sprinkle some salt.
3. Quench the soda, also send to the dough.
4. Knead it all with flour.
5. Roll the flagellum out of the dough. But do not make a thin lace, the optimum thickness in the region of two centimeters.
6. Cut the washers across, width is also about two centimeters.
7. Roll off each piece of cones.
8. Heat the oil, layer at least two centimeters. Ideally, donuts should float freely.
9. Fry the balls until golden crust, immediately serve to the table.
Yeast dough for donuts on water
To make the dough on the water soft and fragrant, sour cream is added to it. It needs quite a bit. Will fit the product is not the first freshness, slightly acidified.
• 2 eggs;
• 400 ml of water;
• 100 ml sour cream;
• 600 g of flour (may take a little more);
• 70 g of sugar;
• 2 l. yeast;
• 120 g butter / margarine butter.
1. Melt the margarine or butter, let it cool for a while.
2. Add sour cream to warm water, let loose well.
3. Add sugar immediately with yeast. Sprinkle with a slightly incomplete teaspoon of salt.
4. Beat the eggs with a fork and add to the yeast water too.
5. Pour in the melted butter, stir all the ingredients of the dough so that they dissolve.
6. Add flour, but not all at once. Add half a kilo, knead the dough. Add more if necessary.
7. Transfer the mass to a large bowl, let it rise, crush it once.
8. After the second rise, form donuts in any way, cook in deep fat.
Option of another test for kefir. These donuts are laid out in deep-fried with a small spoon, they are round and neat.
• 2 eggs;
• 0.4 l kefir;
• 0.4 kg of flour;
• 10 g ripper;
• 20 g of sugar;
• salt, deep-frying.
1. Pour warm kefir into the bowl. 2. Add all the ingredients for the recipe except wheat flour. Do not add the ripper too.
3. Arm yourself with a mixer or just take a whisk. Beat it all together.
4. Now you can add flour, stir and pour ripper.
5. Leave the dough for about five minutes.
6. During this time, you can warm up the deep-fry in a deep dish.
7. Type a teaspoon of dough, dip into the heated oil. Roast rosy donuts.
Dough for donuts - tips and tricks
• Doubt the quality of yeast? No need to translate products and waste your time! Dissolve the yeast in prescription water, add sugar and a little flour, leave for a while. 15 minutes should appear foam. If not, then you should not add the rest of the ingredients.
• Donuts are most often sprinkled with powder. But do not do it if they are hot. Powder will melt quickly, and fragrant rings will be sticky.
• Any donuts can be cooked with filling. To do this, roll out the dough thinly, cut out the lozenges, put the filling and glue the two things together. But there are also recipes for lush donuts, in which the stuffing can be pumped with a pastry syringe.
• From ordinary donuts you can cook a gorgeous treat! Pour honey, condensed milk and chocolate icing over the dish. Sprinkle nuts, pastry jelly beans. Homemade will be delighted!