Chuck-chuck is the real oriental sweetness.
It differs pronounced honey aroma and lightness.
Often a delicacy is called a honey slide, although it does not always have this shape.
You can find dessert round, in containers, in the form of pyramids. But in any case it is tasty, sweet and very fragrant.
Here are the best recipes for chak-chak at home, which can be given any shape.
Chuck-chak at home - general principles of cooking
Chak-chak dough is always kneaded and kneaded with eggs. For porosity and airiness, traditionally vodka is added to it. Although, now there are many recipes with other rippers. Small straws or balls are formed from the dough, which are then deep-fried. Most often from vegetable oil.
Stir-fried products are mixed with honey. It must be melted and warm. Then they form a slide and let it freeze. Often honey is mixed with various syrups. This is done to reduce the cost of meals. It is not forbidden, but honey must still be present and give its unique flavor. Otherwise, it will not be chuck-chuck, but something else.
Chuck-chuck: recipe at home with vodka
The classic recipe for chak-chak. The dough is traditionally made with vodka, which helps to loosen the dough. Instead, you can use any other alcoholic drink, but only strong. Often used cognac, moonshine.
• 2 eggs;
• 1 spoon of vodka;
• 250 grams of flour;
• sugar 1 spoon;
• honey and butter.
1. Sift flour. Add salt to it, then pour sugar, put eggs, knead and pour vodka in the process. The dough will be steep, slightly spoiled. We remove it in the package for half an hour.
2. In the meantime, prepare a deep fryer. To do this, pour three or four centimeters of oil into a saucepan.
3. We take out the dough, roll it into a thin cake. Can be divided into several parts. 4. Cut the noodles, but not long. Enough pieces of 2, maximum 3 centimeters.
5. Fry the noodles in deep fat in small portions. Pieces should not touch. Also, do not need much roast.
6. As soon as the pieces become yellow, we take them out on paper towels. This is convenient to do with skimmers.
7. Fry all the dough, cool.
8. Add honey. It must be melted to a liquid state, otherwise the chak-chak will be impossible to mix.
9. Put the smeared pieces on a plate or a dish in the form of a slide.
Chuck-chak: recipe at home on milk
For chak-chak at home according to this recipe, alcohol is not needed. The dough is kneaded with the addition of milk, and for ease it adds the usual baking ripper. But you can use baking soda.
• flour 2.5 cups;
• three eggs;
• 1 tsp. without a hill of salt;
• Ripper 1 tsp;
• spoon of sugar;
• 3 spoons of milk.
For frying oil, for lubricating honey.
1. Mix the flour with baking powder. Separately, mix the milk with salt, a spoonful of sugar and eggs. All combine, stir and give shelter for plasticity test.
2. Roll out a large flat cake, cut into strips, the width of each should be no more than 1.5 centimeters.
3. Now take one strip and cut across into pieces of 0.5 centimeters. Get rectangles. But during frying, they nadayutsya, will be beautiful sticks.
4. Fry our preparations in deep fat, not in a hurry and throw small portions.
5. Cool it down, grease with melted honey, give to grab and ready! The kettle by this time is simply obliged to be hot!
Chuck-chak: recipe at home with kefir
Another variation of the recipe for chak-chak at home. The dough is universal, it is also suitable for making crisp brushwood. As well as the technique of making balls.
• 2 eggs;
• 50 ml of kefir;
• 1 spoon of vodka;
• 1.5-2 cups of flour;
• 5-7 tablespoons of honey;
• 1/3 tsp. salts;
• 2 tsp. Sahara;
Cooking 1. Eggs need to combine with kefir, add sugar, salt. Pour flour, pour in vodka and knead the dough. We give bed in the package.
2. Make balls of dough. To do this, we give the piece an oblong shape, then divide along into two parts. Now each cut again along.
3. We roll out from each piece a long and thin sausage, cut into pieces. The length must be equal to the thickness.
4. Fry the resulting "pimpochki" in deep fat.
5. Melt the honey, mix the chak-chak balls and the fragrant delicacy is ready!
Chuck-chak: recipe at home with nuts and poppy
Recipe for poppy dessert chak-chak with an insane aroma of walnuts. But peanut fans can remake the delicacy to your taste. The recipe differs not only in additives, but also in a special way of dough preparation, as well as frying.
• 5 eggs;
• 10 grams of sugar;
• 500 grams of flour;
• spoon of butter;
• 1/3 tsp. salts;
• spoon of vodka;
• 4 spoons of milk;
• 40 grams of poppy;
• 150 grams of nuts;
• 500 grams of honey;
• 500 grams of oil.
1. Put yolks in one bowl and squirrels in another.
2. Rub the yolks with a spoon of any butter and sugar until they become lighter.
3. Protein whisk with the addition of a pinch of salt to sustain weight.
4. Combine, pour in milk, add flour and vodka. Dough is ready! We send it to rest. You can wrap in a package or just cover with an inverted bowl.
5. Fry the nuts, then chop into pieces.
6. Poppy need to pour boiling water, hold for five minutes, and then drain the water.
7. We take out the dough, cut into strips or balls.
8. Melt the butter, you need to evaporate all the water from it. Fry our blanks, cool.
9. Put in a large bowl, add steamed poppy seeds and prepared nuts.
10. Melt the honey, send in a bowl to the other components of the dessert.
11. Mix and stack slides. You can leave some of the dry poppy and some nuts for finishing.
Chuck-chak: recipe at home with sugar syrup
Honey is not a cheap product. And in order for the dainty to really succeed, you need to add a lot of lubricant. An economical recipe for delicacies with sugar syrup, but with the addition of. The basis can be kneaded and baked according to any recipe, for example, take one of the above.
• 70 grams of honey;
• 180 grams of sugar;
• 60 ml of water.
1. Combine the sugar with water, send it to the saucepan and on the stove. Cook exactly 4 minutes after boiling.
2. Add honey, wait for dissolution. The fire can be turned off so as not to overheat and keep all the useful components in the product.
3. Mix the fried blanks chak-chak with syrup, form a dessert and wait for solidification.
Bashkir Chak-Chak: recipe at home with chocolate
It turns out that you can add not only nuts, but also any dried fruits, coconut chips, and other sweets to the chak-chak. But the eastern sweetness with chocolate is especially tasty and fragrant. The difference of this option is also molding through a meat grinder, which is very convenient.
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 3 eggs;
• 60 grams of honey;
• 1 tsp. drain oils;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 1 spoon of water;
• spoon of vodka;
• 10 grams of chocolate.
1. Beat eggs with salt, a spoonful of sugar, add melted butter.
2. Put the mixture in the sifted flour, pour in a spoon of vodka, knead.
3. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and leave for an hour to rest.
4. Combine the remnants of sugar with a spoon of water, melt on the stove. It is necessary that the grains are dissolved before the mass is boiled.
5. Add honey and turn off.
6. We collect the meat grinder, we insert a grid with large openings.
7. Pinch off a piece of dough, throw in the meat grinder and start to turn.
8. As soon as the sausages come out by 2 centimeters, cut them with a sharp knife. Parse one by one.
9. Fry in the usual way, deep-fried. We do not put too much to prepare products evenly.
10. Fried sausages fold in a bowl.
11. Divide the chocolate bar. Two thirds need to crumble into cubes or grate, but with large chips. Sent in a bowl. 12. The rest of the melt with a spoon of oil in the bath, but you can also warm up in the microwave, stirring occasionally.
13. Add sugar syrup, mix the bulk. Spoon on plates.
14. Top with melted chocolate and ready! Let the dessert harden.
Chuck-chak at home - tips and tricks
• No vodka and no other alcoholic drink? Knead the dough with baking powder or baking soda. They will also contribute to porosity, make the product light and airy.
• It is not necessary to cook a chak-chak in the form of a big slide. You can simply roll a lot of small balls, make portioned pyramids or give any other shape. Immediately there will be no need to cut a treat and it will be much more interesting to eat it.
• Chak-chak can be prepared with different fillings and not necessarily advertise them. Guests will be especially surprised when they find a piece of chocolate, marshmallow, marmalade or just a tasty candy in a portion ball.
• Chuck-chuck is especially fragrant and beautiful when fried in butter. But this pleasure is not very cheap, and not everyone will have this amount of oil in the house. Therefore, you can always make a mixture, you can also add melted butter to it, which also has a positive effect on taste.
• Sugar should be added to the dough. It helps the straw to fry and become golden, not gray. But putting sugar should be strictly according to the recipe. If you add more, the products will burn.
• To keep the chak chak dough dry, you can cover it with a moistened napkin. Or rinse the bowl and throw on top.