Useful fruit desserts will delight both adults and small gourmets with their excellent taste, aroma and appetizing appearance. To prepare fruit desserts do not take much time and effort, and you can use absolutely any fruit: the ones you love and those that are at home.
Fruit Desserts - General Principles
All your chosen fruit should be fresh, with no signs of rot and spoilage. The rest, included in the dessert, the ingredient must also be fresh.
Fruits must be thoroughly washed, dried, cleaned. Cut or grind, specified in the recipe method.
Further guidance is simple: you can combine selected fruits with any matching products in completely different proportions. Read more in the recipes below.
1. Fruit desserts: apple pastila in the oven
• 7 medium green apples;
• sugar - 60 g;
• water - 20 ml;
• Lean oil - 30 ml for lubricating parchment paper.
1. Wash the apples, cut into slices, cut the core with seeds and place them in a deep metal pan.
2. Pour in two tablespoons of water, put on a quiet fire and cook with the lid closed for half an hour.
3. Remove the saucepan with apples from the heat, cool, drain the juice from the apples into a separate mug.
4. From the boiled apples, separate the skin, and pulp the flesh through a sieve or blender into a puree-like mass.
5. Pour sugar in applesauce and put on low heat again, cook for less than half an hour.
6. Blend the mash once again.
7. Take a flat sheet, cover with parchment paper, grease with vegetable oil (the oil will help at the very end to easily peel the paper from the marshmallow) and place the applesauce, smooth well over the entire surface.
8. Put the sheet in the oven heated to 130 degrees and dry for 10-15 minutes (open the oven door a little when drying, you can put a large spoon in the opening between the door). 9. When the pastille dries, remove it from the oven and cool it.
10. Cut the pastille strips with a width of 3 cm.
11. Roll each strip with a roll, at the same time removing parchment paper from it.
12. When serving, place the rolls on a flat plate. Or you can wrap each roll with a beautiful ribbon, fold it into a small box and give it to your relatives, friends or acquaintances as a sweet gift.
2. Fruit desserts: holiday mix
• 2 medium-sized Kiwis;
• 2 bananas;
• 2 oranges;
• 3 pitted mandarins;
• 2 small apples;
• a bunch of red grapes;
• 1 lemon;
• honey - 40 g.
1. Wash the oranges, put them on a paper towel to dry. Knife a little slice the peel of oranges in a circle. Then take a tablespoon and walk it from all sides under the peel to make it easier to remove it (the knife must take a very sharp). On the peel make patterns in the form of zigzag lines. Orange baskets set aside.
2. In peeled orange, remove all white foil, cut the pulp into small pieces of arbitrary shape.
3. Peel kiwi, cut into cubes.
4. Cut the banana into medium cubes.
5. Peel tangerines, cut into slices, if the slices are large cut in half.
6. Wash the apples, peel, cut the core, cut into cubes.
7. Wash the grapes, separate from the twigs.
8. Mix all the fruits in a deep salad bowl.
9. Wash the lemon, cut it in half, squeeze the juice and pour fruit salad on it.
10. Add honey, mix well.
11. In each orange basket, place two tablespoons of fruit salad (instead of orange baskets, you can put the salad in glass bowls). If you want, add any yogurt to the salad.
3. Fruit desserts: fried bananas in batter
• 2 large bananas;
• 1 egg;
• flour - 160 g;
• water - 20 ml;
• honey - 50 g;
• 15 g of baking powder;
• vegetable oil - 50 ml for roasting bananas; • honey - 50 g;
• half a lemon.
1. Release the bananas from the peel, cut into medium-sized pieces 1.5 cm wide (take bananas that are not very ripe, as overripe ones can fall apart during frying and the dessert will not turn out so appetizing).
2. In a small cup, mix 50 g of honey with lemon juice, put this mixture to the bananas. Mix gently so as not to break the slices of bananas.
3. Make a batter: break an egg in a cup, add the remaining honey, water, 60 g of flour and baking powder, mix everything well.
4. Cut the bananas in the remaining flour, and then dip them in batter.
5. Heat the butter in a pan, put banana slices, fry on one side for 2 minutes, then turn over and fry on the other side for 2 minutes too.
6. Put banana slices on napkins to absorb excess fat.
7. When serving, place fried bananas in batter on a flat plate, decorate with different berries, serve as a dessert with tea or milkshake.
4. Fruit desserts: ice with berries
• bananas - 2 pcs .;
• 2 handfuls of fresh raspberries;
• 6 strawberries;
• 2 Kiwis.
And for a beautiful feed, take glass ice-cream bowls or, if there are no ice-cream bowls, simple plastic cups, or any other dishes, but it must be transparent.
1. Release the bananas from the peel, cut into slices (for this refreshing dessert, take over ripe bananas, so the dessert will turn out even more tasty).
2. Blender grind bananas to a puree-like state (you can just give them a tolkushka). If pieces of banana come across in a banana puree, then there is nothing terrible, it will give the dessert an unusual taste.
3. Wash fresh berries in a colander and also mash them with the help of tolkushki.
4. In a glass ice-cream bowl or glasses, put a little berry puree.
5. Second layer of banana mash.
6. Peeled kiwi slices and place on banana puree.
7. Cover all the ice cream bowls with cling film, make a hole with a knife on the film. Insert wooden sticks into the holes. 8. Put the cups with dessert in the freezer to freeze for 3 hours.
9. Remove the film from the cups, bottom them down for 3 seconds in boiling water, remove the fruit and berry ice cream from the glasses and enjoy the fragrant refreshing delicacy.
5. Fruit desserts: pears with cream and chocolate
• 2 sweet not overripe pears;
• 30 ml of water;
• lemon juice - 40 ml;
• medium fat cream - half a glass;
• powdered sugar - 3 large spoons;
• 4 cubes of dark chocolate.
And so that when serving, the dessert looked more beautiful and more appetizing, take 4 mint leaves and a few of any berries, for example, red currant or raspberry.
1. Wash the pears, put on napkins to dry. Cut in half in two, do not cut the tail. Cut the core together with the seeds.
2. Sprinkle the prepared pears with lemon juice so as not to darken.
3. Make a small cut on the other side of the pears for better stability.
4. Put the pears in a deep baking dish, pour in water (30 ml), put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes at a moderate temperature.
5. Grind grated chocolate.
6. Mix the chilled cream with powdered sugar and whip into a resistant froth (if you want the dessert turned out to be sweeter, then you can take more powdered sugar).
7. Put cream in the inside of each pear (1 tbsp. Spoons). You can squeeze pastry syringe.
8. Sprinkle with chocolate on top, garnish with mint leaves and berries.
6. Fruit desserts: cold cake
Ingredients for Sandy Cakes:
• 200 g of cookies “Jubilee” or any other crumbly;
• butter - 50 g;
For yoghurt cream:
• half a liter of homemade milk yogurt;
• water - 4 tbsp. spoons;
• gelatin - half a pack.
For homemade yogurt:
• milk - 1 liter;
• dry yeast - 2 capsules.
For fruit filling:
• 2 bananas;
• 6 Kiwis;
• sugar - 40 g;
• almond - 2 handfuls
• lemon juice - 20 ml.
1. First make homemade yoghurt using the following technology: pour milk into a deep iron pot, add a leaven and put it on a special heating pad with boiling water or a hot battery, cover the pot in a thick, thick cloth, leave for 8 hours. Instead of a pot, you can take a ceramic pot or a regular glass jar. 2. Smash the cookies with your hands into small pieces, you can in a blender into a crumb.
3. Put chopped soft butter into the cookies and mix thoroughly.
4. Place the mass of cookies in a detachable form lined with parchment.
5. Put the form in the fridge to make it a little frozen.
6. Soak the gelatin in cold water for swelling for 20 minutes.
7. Peel 4 kiwis (2 leave to decorate), cut into cubes, place in a metal container, add sugar, pour in lemon juice and cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
8. Kiwi cool.
9. Place a cup of gelatin in another container with water slightly smaller in diameter and heat the gelatin a little over the steam.
10. Gelatin cool and pour in homemade yogurt, mix well until thick, homogeneous mass.
11. Pour the yoghurt cream in a container with kiwi, mix well.
12. Take the cake out of the refrigerator and put banana slices on it, pour kiwi with yogurt cream on top, close the form with cake with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 60 minutes.
13. After the allotted time, transfer the cake form from the freezer to the fridge and let it stand for another 60 minutes.
14. Take the ready cake out of the mold, cut it, decorate each piece with kiwi and almond slices.