Sweet sweet and lean, with a variety of fillings and without them, buns are always welcome to tea. They can easily have a snack “on working noon”, stock up on a short trip, and just order in a cafe, for a cup of tea.
A special case is the attitude towards little sweets to the buns. It's such a delight, if you can, together with your comrades, enjoy the air buns, sneaking them away from your mother!
Well, all that is left for moms is to knead the dough, prepare the stuffing and bake the most delicious buns in the world. There are plenty of options for such uncomplicated baking, but in order to get an airy delicacy, you need to knead the dough with yeast.
General principles of making air buns
• Yeast dough is prepared on dry or fresh pressed yeast, which is activated with warm milk. To speed up the process they add sugar. The prepared mixture is left for some time warm, until bubbles appear on its surface. Further mixing is carried out according to the recipe, since each type of dough has its own nuances that cannot be ignored.
• Properly activated yeast is only half the success. Well-kneaded yeast dough, so that the buns turn out to be airy, must rise — increase in volume, at least twice. For this, it, like yeast, is placed in heat. The exposure time can last from one to two hours and depends not only on the type of yeast, but also on the amount of baking. The more eggs and butter in the dough, the longer it fits.
• After raising, the dough is necessarily crushed to release excess air from it. Then cut into portions and sculpted buns. The formation of buns has its own subtleties, as it can affect the fluffiness no less than the factors described above. You can not roll out the dough thinly, the minimum thickness of the layers should be 8 or more millimeters. It is unacceptable to fold yeast dough thick rolls, between the layers should be a bit of free space to rise.
Fancy yeast dough buns - “Raisins”
• a pound of flour;
• 1.5 spoons of dry active yeast;
• a glass of medium-fat milk;
• 50 gr. sugar;
• 60 ml of vegetable oil;
• spoon of crystalline vanilla;
• 50 grams of quality, not overdried raisins;
• one raw yolk.
1. We touch the raisins, scalded with boiling water, pour warm water. Having sustained 10 minutes, we recline on a sieve, let it drain the remaining water.
2. Heat the milk. Do not boil and do not make hot, bring to a temperature of 38-39 degrees, no more. Pouring warm milk into a large bulk bowl, pour yeast and sugar. Mix well, set aside until bubbles appear.
3. Add vanilla, vegetable oil to foamed yeast, pour in egg. Well stir everything with a whisk. Gradually add flour and dried raisins, knead the dough. After putting it on the table, carefully crush for about ten minutes. Then put back in a bowl, cover and remove for half an hour in the heat.
4. After the dough rises well, again we crush on it a bit, cut it into 12 pieces and form round buns out of them.
5. Cover the baking sheet with parchment, moisten the paper with vegetable oil and lay out the buns, leaving centimeter gaps between the products.
6. Grease them with whipped yolk on top, sprinkle with sugar, put in the oven for half an hour. We bake at 180 degrees.
Air buns on dry yeast - “Cherry bagels”
• granulated fast-acting yeast - 8 gr.;
• a pound of high-quality flour;
• a glass, plus two spoons of milk;
• two large eggs;
• half a cup of sugar;
• 30 gr. “Farm” oil;
• Spoon quality starch;
• 270 grams of fresh or frozen cherries.
1. In a deep bowl, mix the yeast with 2 full spoons of sugar. Pour the mixture with warm milk, stir until a homogeneous consistency.
2. Break the egg, pour the protein into a deep plate, yolk into a cup. Pour another whole egg to the squirrel, razbaletyv, poured to the foamed yeast. Add a spoonful of milk to the yolk, beat and set aside. 3. Pour some salt into the yeast base, sift all the flour, add melted butter, knead the dough.
4. From fresh cherries we extract bones, if the berries are frozen, thaw them in advance in a colander. Add to the cherry two tablespoons of sugar and one starch, mix.
5. Preparing the filling, proceed to the formation of bagels. We divide the dough in three equal parts, roll out into circles, with a thickness of 8 to 10 millimeters, cut them into eight segments.
6. With a spoon on the wide edge of the triangles lay out three cherries, turn. We pinch the sides so that the juice from the filling does not flow out.
7. We spread cherry bagels on a baking tray covered with parchment, leaving it at the included oven for 15 minutes. Then we grease them with yolk, whipped with milk, put the roaster in the oven.
8. We bake rolls bagels for about 10 minutes.
Vanilla buns without eggs - “Sugar Rosettes”
• four full glasses and an additional 4 tablespoons of top-grade flour;
• 50 gr. pressed yeast;
• one and a half glasses of drinking water;
• sugar - two spoons;
• half a cup of refined oil;
• vanilla (powder) - 2 tsp.
• half a cup of beet sugar;
• bag of vanilla crystalline powder.
1. Dilute crushed yeast with warm water. Dissolve the sugar in the yeast mixture, pour three tablespoons of flour, lightly whipping, stir thoroughly to remove lumps. Put the bowl of yeast in the heat, waiting for foaming.
2. When the yeast mixture begins to rise with a cap, pour some flour, add a little salt and vanilla, stir. We introduce vegetable oil and, gradually, filling up the remaining flour, we start a soft dough. Carefully kneading it on the table, immediately divide in two.
3. Roll out the squares, centimeter thick, lubricate them with refined oil and sprinkle liberally with sugar. We pass from above, rolling without pressure, with a rolling pin, roll up rolls. Cut them into five centimeter pieces.
4. In a small bowl, mix the sugar with vanilla powder. If desired, the usual refined sugar can be replaced with brown sugar. 5. Take a piece of roll, slightly pull up the top layer of dough and tightly pinch. Dip the billet preparation of the tip in the sugar mixture, spread on the prepared baking sheet.
6. We give for a quarter past hour, after which we bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
Air buns instead of bread: recipe of fragrant garlic donuts
• a full glass of 2.5 percent milk;
• two eggs;
• 25 gr. Sahara;
• five tablespoons of non-aromatic oil;
• 11 gr. instant yeast;
• a pound of wheat flour;
• fine salt, evaporated.
For garlic plaster:
• a small head of garlic;
• a spoonful of salt;
• 50 ml of unrefined oil;
• fresh dill (chopped) - a tablespoon.
• fresh egg;
• dessert spoon of skim milk, pasteurized.
1. Pour the yeast into a bowl, add two spoons of preheated milk, stir, put a spoonful of sugar. Allow 10 minutes for the pellets to swell.
2. In the slow cooker lay out the swollen yeast. Pour the remaining sugar, break the eggs and pour in a cold, room temperature milk. Pour in the oil and, lightly salted, fall asleep a small pinch of fine salt. Gently stir everything with a whisk.
3. Pour into the bowl sifted a couple of times flour, knead the dough. Leave it in the bowl, forming a ball. Turning on the “Multipov” program for forty minutes, we set the temperature regime to 35 degrees.
4. While the dough rises, prepare the garlic plaster. Mix the garlic ground on the shallow side of the grater with salt. Dilute garlic mass refined oil.
5. Lubricate the table with vegetable oil. Having waited for the fulfillment of the established program, we shift the risen dough onto the table, grease the hands with oil, and knead thoroughly. Separate small pieces, roll them up in the form of balls, After collecting, and slightly twisting the dough inside, place the buns on the oiled baking sheet.
6. In a hot oven, bake at 180 degrees until cooked, at least half an hour.
7. Beat the egg, mix with milk. Wrap a mixture of buns on all sides for five minutes before readiness. 8. Prepared garlic butter mixed with dill. We lubricate the surface of hot buns with them, lay the garlic and dill over them, leave to stand. To make buns soaked with garlic flavor, a quarter of an hour is enough.
“Chrysanthemums” - air buns on dry yeast
• half a liter of three percent milk;
• a spoonful of salt;
• 15 gr. dry “fast” yeast;
• two spoons of sugar;
• 40 milliliters of purified oil;
• wheat flour - 800 gr.
In the filling:
• creamy, “Peasant” butter - 50 g;
• two spoons of hand-ground cinnamon (or very high quality, purchased);
• ten spoonfuls of sugar.
• one egg, select.
1. In the heated milk stir, with the addition of sugar, yeast, put the bowl in the heat. We wait a quarter of an hour and pour a quarter of a spoonful of salt into the mass of the hat which has risen with a cap, add vegetable oil, pour in the flour, and knead the dough without delay. Putting in the heat, give time to rise well. Then lay on the table, cut into thirteen pieces, roll them into balls.
2. Roll out the blanks with rectangles up to 8 mm thick, lubricate them, not too copiously, with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon, mixed with sugar, roll them up with long rolls and assemble them “into a snail” from two tiers, with a seam inside. We shift on the prepared chafing dish.
3. Scissors, staggered, incise both tiers of the resulting flower. We make on each no more than four cuts.
4. Grease the future “chrysanthemums” with a beaten egg, bake when the oven is heated at 180 degrees for 20 minutes without opening the door.
Air buns with condensed milk - “Golden Key”
• creamy, high-quality butter - 100 gr .;
• half a liter of skim milk;
• 125 gr. Sahara;
• five glasses of wheat, good quality, flour;
• 20 gr. “Fast” yeast;
• one egg;
• bank of caramelized condensed milk.
• two spoons of powdered sugar;
• drinking water - 30 ml.
1. Pour warm milk into a deep dish. Pour into it the yeast, stir until smooth. 2. Pour sugar into a wide bowl, add melted, well-cooled butter, pour in eggs. Lightly whisk the sweet mass with a whisk.
3. Continuously stirring the yeast mixture, gradually pour the sweet mass, then vigorously beat. Pour the flour, knead the yeast dough. Put the bowl in the heat and give the dough to rest for half an hour, waiting for a good lift.
4. Shaking hands, remove excess air from the risen dough, roll it out with a thick layer. Glass squeezing blanks for buns.
5. Putting a teaspoon of boiled condensed milk on the center of each mug, fasten the edges tightly over the filling. We turn the seam down, form an oval and lay it on the brazier.
6. Dilute powdered sugar with water, lubricate the buns with syrup and put them on baking for about 25 minutes.
Secrets and tricks of making air buns
• When activating the yeast, strictly observe the temperature regime. Do not pour the yeast with cold or overly hot liquid, they may die and air baking will not work. Be sure to let the yeast mixture stand out a bit, it takes time to successfully activate.
• Knead the yeast dough slowly, carefully distribute the newly added ingredients throughout its volume. The dough must be homogeneous, without any inclusions and poorly mixed flour.
• If the room is cool, place the container with the kneaded dough close to the battery or the oven turned on. Additionally, wrap the bowl in a blanket.