Buns with sugar - the general principles of cooking
As you know, all ingenious - the simplest. If you have wondered how to please the family for tea, then do not overdo it. Simple buns with sugar will be the best addition to tea. They can be eaten both in pure form and spread with jam or cream cheese. Whichever way you use them, you choose, in any case, enjoy the pleasure of such a simple dish.
Buns with sugar - preparing food and dishes
Buns with sugar is very easy to prepare. Even if you do not consider yourself a very experienced cook, then follow the step by step instructions below, you will definitely get a delicious dessert. Bake buns with sugar is best on parchment paper. Constant ingredients are egg and flour. Eggs should be fresh, and it is best to beat the yolks separately from the proteins and put them into the dough consistently. This simple advice will make the dough buns very soft and airy.
Sugar Rolls Recipes:
Recipe 1: Sugar Buns
Classic buns with sugar are best cooked in water. Yeast, you can use any, in this recipe described cooking with dry yeast.
- Egg 3 pieces
- Dry yeast 1 sachet
- Butter 100 grams
- Flour 1 glass
- Purified water 1 cup
- Vanilla Sugar
- Vegetable oil (for lubricating the deck)
- Prepare dough for buns. Let's start with the dough. Heat half a glass of water, add sugar (a couple of tablespoons) into it, add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
- Melt butter, pour it into deep dishes, add sugar, salt and vanillin there.
- Add an egg to the dough. You can drive it completely, and you can only whiten it, and with yolk lubricate buns so that they are golden and appetizing in appearance. After the egg, pour the sifted flour into a mass in a thin stream, and begin to mix. Having a homogeneous consistency of the dough, leave it to reach.
- After twenty to thirty minutes, increase the dough in volume, knead it again, and after that you can start making buns.
- You can give any shape to buns - make them in the form of buns, knobs, hearts. Deco, where you will bake buns need to grease with vegetable oil and lay the parchment. Put the buns on the deck.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the buns with sugar for about 20-25 minutes.
Recipe 2: Biscuits with sugar “Gentle”
Buns can be made both in water and in milk. Milk buns with sugar will be whiter inside and softer. Milk is best used 3.2%, that is not skimmed.
- Flour 150 grams
- Milk (3.2% fat) 300 ml
- Yeast 15 grams dry
- Chicken Egg 2 pieces
- Butter of 120 grams
- Sugar 100 grams
- Vegetable oil
- First of all, let's make a brew. Heat half the milk to room temperature, add 50 grams of the sifted flour and dry yeast. Mix well and leave for 50-60 minutes to reach.
- Add sugar, egg, flour, melted butter, salt and cinnamon after this time. Stir well and set to 40-50 minutes.
- When the dough is ready, make buns of any shape out of it.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease the deco with butter, lay parchment paper on the bottom and place the buns. Bake them for about twenty minutes.
Recipe 3: Yeast-free Sugared Buns on Yogurt
Most of the buns are made using yeast. But this is not entirely useful, but what to do if you simply did not have a yeast at home? Is it possible to abandon the idea to cook delicious? No, no! We will make a tasty dish that will not only get tasty, but also prepare very quickly. You can substitute yogurt for making buns with starter. Ingredients Required:
- Flour 2 glasses
- Natural yoghurt without sugar 2 cups
- Baking powder 15 grams (1.5 bags)
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Sugar Powder (to Sprinkle Buns)
- Yeast-free dough is quick and easy to prepare. First, mix the components - dry (yogurt and vegetable oil) separately, liquid - separately.
- components (kefir and butter) are mixed separately, dry (flour, spices and baking powder) - separately. Then combine everything in one deep container and knead well with your hands. What should make the dough in the end? It should be very soft and slightly stick to the hands. To make scones easy to mold, brush your hands with oil.
- Give the sugar buns any shape and place them on the deck, pre-oiled and covered with baking parchment.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Let the buns bake for about 20 minutes, then sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve.
Buns with sugar - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- To make the buns beautiful golden, grease them with a mixture of yolk, sugar and water. For one yolk you need to use 1 tablespoon of sugar and water.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over the buns, removing them from the oven.
- You can add raisins, dried apricots, candied fruits to the dough of the muffins with sugar. Also do not forget about fragrant spices - vanilla, cloves, cinnamon.