Homemade buns are very popular, there are thousands of different recipes for making them, and each is unique in its own way. How to choose among them the most optimal recipe for the dough without milk?
For example, dough on water, kefir or ryazhenka will be a great base for lush buns with dried fruit, sesame, nuts, or even carrot or chocolate. And everything is so simple! Chose a recipe for the test, picked up your favorite stuffing and you can create! Below are selected the most original recipes for muffins without milk, which will be an excellent start for home magic in the kitchen.
Muffins without milk - the general principles of cooking
The dough for buns can be cooked by hand or in a bread maker. The second option, of course, is simpler, but not everyone has such a device. To make the dough soft, and the buns are lush, you can add fresh or dry yeast, baking powder, baking soda or whipped eggs to the peaks. It is desirable to knead the dough for a long time, after which it must be carefully repulsed.
Without milk, bread rolls can be made from water, salt, eggs, sugar and flour. The last ingredient must be of the highest grade. For flavor and taste, ground ginger, vanillin or cinnamon can be added to the dough.
Almost any filling can be added to the buns. For example: dried fruits, fruits, vegetables, jam or chocolate. You can decorate buns with nuts, powdered sugar, sesame or poppy seeds.
It is better to add a stuffing to already ready dough, accurately mixing it. Then the dough should be covered and put in a warm place to increase the volume. While the dough rises it can be kneaded a couple of times, so it will be even more magnificent.
Cooking pastries need to rosy color. So that it does not turn out to be tough, it is not desirable to keep it in the oven. Ready-made buns should be allowed to cool for a while, otherwise they will be wet inside. Beforehand, it is better to close them with a towel so that they do not become stale.
Muffins without milk with raisins
• one and a half glasses of warm water;
• bag of dry yeast;
• 40 g of granulated sugar or powder;
• two raw chicken eggs;
• 30 g butter;
• 900 g of wheat flour;
• 50 g raisins.
How to make buns:
1. Raise the raisins from impurities and rinse. Leave to air dry.
2. In the water, put butter, a tablespoon of sugar, salt. Mix well.
3. Combine with yeast and break one egg into it.
4. Portionally pour the flour and knead the dough with your hands. Thus, a better dough consistency can be achieved.
5. Almost at the end add the raisins and mix.
6. Leave the dough to “fit.”
7. Smash the remaining egg in a bowl and beat.
8. After a quarter of an hour to make a punch.
9. After another quarter of an hour, you can butcher the dough. Cut it into suitable pieces and roll balls.
10. Put the balls on a baking sheet and brush with egg, sprinkle with a little sugar.
11. Put the baking sheet with blanks in a warm place “on the proofing”.
12. After 10-13 minutes, you can set to bake at 200 ° C until it is rosy color.
Muffins without milk with sesame
• a pound of wheat flour of the highest quality for kneading;
• one cup of flour for powder;
• one raw chicken egg;
• a glass of hot water;
• 60 g of sugar;
• 90 ml of sunflower oil;
• 25 g fresh yeast;
• pinch of vanilla;
• 30 g of sesame seeds (can be replaced with poppy seed or confectionery dressing);
• 50 ml heavy cream.
How to make buns:
1. Put the yeast in a bowl with warm water, set aside for a few minutes.
2. Pour hot water into an enamel pan.
3. Add butter, sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir with your hands. The mixture should not be burning.
4. Connect with egg and yeast.
5. Pour the flour for kneading and knead the contents of the pan.
6. Pour out the flour for the powder on the table and dump the batter on it.
7. Knead until the elastic yeast dough is made.
8. Cover it with food film or plastic bag. Set aside for fermentation. 9. Put the dough in 40-50 minutes.
10. Blind the buns and distribute them over the baking sheet.
11. Anoint with heavy cream and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
12. Leave “on proof”.
13. After a quarter of an hour, place in the oven and bake at 200 ° C. As soon as the buns rise and redden, pull them out and let them cool.
Carrots without milk and nuts
• 200 g fresh carrots;
• 600 g of wheat flour of the highest quality;
• 100 ml of water;
• 50 ml of cream of any fat content;
• high-speed yeast (pack);
• 150 g butter;
• 80 g sugar;
• pinch of cinnamon;
• two eggs;
• 50 grams of walnuts.
How to make buns:
1. Peel carrots. Pulp grate finely.
2. Pour water into a saucepan, add cream and carrots. Slightly heat up.
3. Add butter and one egg. Add yeast, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
4. Stir and add flour. Knead dough with your hands.
5. Put it in a clean bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Put on the top shelf in the kitchen.
6. In the meantime, turn on the heating of the oven at a temperature no higher than 200 ° C.
7. Take the peeled nuts, crush them or chop them with a knife.
8. Beat the egg slightly.
9. When the dough rises, pull it onto the table and begin to cut.
10. Cut into pieces and mold buns in any way you like. You can ordinary balls or rolls.
11. Lay out the workpiece on a baking sheet.
12. Grease each bun with egg and sprinkle with walnuts.
13. Leave to rise and then bake until fully cooked.
Buns without milk on ryazhenka with dried fruits
• 300 ml of ryazhenka;
• three glasses of wheat flour of the highest quality;
• 55 ml of sunflower oil;
• 30 g of sugar;
• baking powder;
• 30 g dried apricots without stones;
• 20 g of pitted prunes;
• one egg.
How to make buns:
1. Rinse dried apricots and prunes under running water and soak in a bowl with warm water.
2. Then pull out of the water and cut into small cubes or grind into mush with a blender. 3. Pour the baked milk into the cup, add butter, sugar and salt. Mix.
4. Combine the flour and baking powder and put it together in a cup with ryazhenka.
5. Stir and knead the dough.
6. At the end of the batch add chopped dried fruits.
7. Give the test a “rest” for a quarter of an hour.
8. Then cut it into portions and make buns.
9. Arrange them in a baking pan and coat with a slightly beaten egg.
10. After proofing (15-20 minutes) put the mold in a preheated oven for baking.
11. Cook half an hour before browning.
Muffins without milk on kefir with berries
• a glass of kefir;
• 120 g of sugar;
• a pack of butter;
• 5 g of baking soda;
• a pinch of salt;
• baking powder for dough (bag);
• a pound of wheat flour of the highest quality;
• 200 g of fresh berries (Victoria, strawberry or blueberry);
• 50 ml of sunflower oil.
How to make buns:
1. Mash soft butter in kefir at room temperature.
2. Add salt, 90 g of sugar, baking powder and soda. Mix.
3. Quickly add flour and knead the dough.
4. Leave it covered to rise.
5. Sort, peel, rinse and dry berries on a kitchen towel.
6. Large berries can be cut into pieces, small use whole.
7. After half an hour, lay out the dough and divide it into pieces.
8. From each pieces to make balls, and then a cake.
9. In the center of the cake put the berry filling (you can use one type of berries or assortment), sprinkle with sugar. To slap on top.
10. Turn and fold the blanks in the form prepared in advance (pre-cover it with special paper).
11. Lubricate the top with oil and leave to rise.
12. Then bake in a hot oven.
Muffins without milk with chocolate
• 150 g dark chocolate;
• 100 ml of hot water;
• 25 ml of sunflower oil;
• baking powder (bag);
• a few spoons of sugar;
• 300 g wheat flour of the highest quality;
• one chicken egg.
How to make buns: 1. Break the chocolate into slices and chop it into a crumb or into pieces no larger than 5 mm. If possible, you can take special chocolate “droplets” for baking or replace chocolate with M & M's chocolates.
2. Mix hot water in a cup with butter, add sugar and salt. Mix it up. When the mixture has cooled to room temperature, add chocolate.
3. Pour the flour, and then sifting the baking powder separately. Add to the cup parts.
4. Knead the dough and set aside “rest” for a quarter of an hour.
5. Now cut the dough with a knife into suitable pieces.
6. Blind the buns and put them in a baking dish.
7. Stir the egg until smooth and grease the buns.
8. Put in a hot oven bake at a temperature not higher than 200 ° C.
Muffins without milk - tricks and tips
• If the butter is pulled out of the freezer, it can quickly be softened in a microwave.
• For those who still prefer buns with dairy product, milk can be replaced, for example, with yogurt, cream or kefir.
• Dry yeast should be added to hot or warm water. They must be fully thawed.
• In order for the dough to rise well it should be made soft, slightly sticking to the hands.
• If you add a lot of flour to the dough, the buns will be hard and not fluffy.
• Before adding flour to the dough, it is advisable to sift through a sieve a couple of times.
• Formed buns should be placed on a baking sheet and put in a warm place.
• Before you put the buns to bake, they need to be smeared with an egg beaten with a fork.