For the first time, filler cooked in France. The prototype of this dish in Russia was jelly and aspic. This cold snack is very popular. It looks especially impressive on the holiday table.
Filler step-by-step recipe - the basic principles of cooking
Jellied prepared from meat or fish. The basis of any aspic is rich broth. Meat aspic is boiled from chicken, beef, rabbit, pork or veal. Fish prepared from fish with a minimum amount of bones. However, its fat content does not matter. Ideal for filler step by step recipe fit: pollock, cod, salmon, silver carp, sturgeon. River fish for the filler is almost never used.
The taste of meat aspic depends on the broth, which is prepared for this dish. In order for the broth to be nourishing and tasty, take an equal amount of pulp and soup set, or meat on the bone. Meat semi-finished products are washed, cleaned of everything superfluous, placed in a deep pan, poured with water and braised on low heat for about an hour and a half. It is very important not to allow intense boiling, so that the broth does not become cloudy. Before cooking, you can put a whole peeled onion, carrot or a small parsley root into the pot.
Then the meat and soup set is removed from the broth, and the liquid is filtered through a sieve. The cooled meat is separated from the bones and cut into small pieces, or torn into fibers by hand. In addition to the broth and meat for the fill, boiled eggs, vegetables, green peas, canned corn or other ingredients are used.
Gelatin is poured with warm water and left to swell, then it is dissolved in a water bath or minimal heat. Combine with warm broth and mix. Boiled eggs and vegetables are crushed into cubes or free-form shapes. In the form of transparent glass lay out the meat and other ingredients. For beauty, you can use sprigs of greenery.
Broth salt, seasoned with spices and gently, in a thin stream, pour the ingredients in the form. Cool to warm condition and place in the refrigerator until it solidifies.
Similarly, prepare a filler step-by-step recipe from fish. Jellied differs from brawn in that gelling additives are used for its preparation.
Recipe 1. Filler step-by-step recipe from veal
200 grams of veal;
one medium potato;
four black peppercorns;
six pickled olives;
four sprigs of dill;
gelatin - 20 g
Method of preparation
1. Wash a piece of veal under the tap. It is better to take the meat on the bone. Cut the film and streaks. Place in a saucepan, cover with water and place on the stove. The fire should be small to prevent intense boiling. As soon as foam appears on the surface, it must be removed. This can be done with a spoon or a slotted spoon. Then cover the pan with a lid and continue cooking for about forty minutes. Add some peppercorns to the broth, bay leaves and peeled whole onions. If you wish, you can add some peeled white roots. Watch out to prevent intense boiling.
2. Remove the finished meat from the broth, put it on a plate and leave to cool. Strain the broth through a sieve. Throw out the spices and vegetables.
3. Wash carrots and potatoes. Vegetables, cover with water and put on medium heat to boil until soft. Drain, cool the vegetables and peel with a sharp knife.
4. Boil an egg hard. Place it under a stream of cold water and peel off the shell. If a boiled egg is not placed in cold water, it will be difficult to clean, especially if the product is fresh. Cut it into thin circles.
5. Gelatin pour in a small bowl and cover with cooled boiled water. Stir and allow to swell for forty minutes. Drain the remaining liquid.
6. Cut the cooled meat into thin strips or slices.
7. Cut the peeled potato into thin circles.
8. On boiled carrots make longitudinal grooves on all four sides. Then chop the vegetable across. Should make slices in the form of flowers. You can chop the carrot at your discretion in the form of any figures.
9. Remove the olives from the marinade and cut them into thin rings. Take the pitted olives. If there are no olives, you can use olives.
10. Place potato circles in a deep transparent glass form. For each place a circle of eggs. Put a thin slice of veal on top of the eggs. On the meat spread carrot flowers. On top of the carrot, put on a ring of olives. 11. Place the bowl with the swollen gelatin on top of the pan with boiling water and dissolve it, stirring constantly. Gelatin pour into the pan with the broth, warm to a hot state, not bringing to a boil. Cool to a slightly warm state.
12. The remaining ingredients are beautifully laid out in the form. Rinse dill sprigs, cut the stems and decorate the composition with greens.
13. Start pouring the contents of the form with broth. This process should pay special attention. Do not pour out all the broth at once. Pour some liquid into the mold and put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes so that the pattern of meat and vegetables grabs. Then pour in a little more broth and send to the fridge again. Pour the ingredients in this way until the broth runs out. This method of filling will save the picture. Spend more time to get the dish to be not only delicious, but also beautiful.
Recipe 2. Filler step-by-step recipe from fish
four chicken eggs;
half a kilo of salmon;
greens - a bunch;
any white fish - 100 g;
instant gelatin - 8 g;
black olives b / c - 100 g
Method of preparation
1. Take the salmon fillet. If you use thawed fish, thaw it at room temperature. Do not resort to using microwaves. Rinse the fish under running water. Dampen her with napkins. Use a sharp knife to pry the skin and separate it from the fillet. Cut it into small cubes and place in a saucepan. Fill with two liters of clean drinking water and put on a small fire. Be sure to remove the foam and cook from the moment of boiling for a quarter of an hour. If the salmon was frozen, shorten the cooking time to ten minutes.
2. Wash the white fish, peel it off and place it in a smaller saucepan. Fill with a liter of drinking water, season with spices and cook as much time as salmon.
3. Catch fish pieces from broth. This can be done with a slotted spoon or using a sieve and put it on a plate. Leave aside to cool.
4. Pour gelatin into a small bowl and fill it with clean drinking water according to the instructions. Stir and leave to swell.
5. Place the eggs in a saucepan, cover with water and place on the stove. Turn on the fire of medium intensity. Cook for about ten minutes. Then drain the water, and place the saucepan with the eggs under a stream of cold water. Keep until the eggs have cooled. Peel them from the shell. Cut each egg in half lengthwise. 6. Remove the olives from the marinade and cut into rings.
7. Wash lemon, pour boiling water and chop into thin circles. If there are bones, remove them.
8. Wash carrots, wrap in foil and bake for 20 minutes. The oven should be heated to 190 degrees. Remove the foil and cool. Cut the vegetable into slices. You can boil the carrot in the uniform until ready, then peel and chop into circles.
9. Strain both broths in the same bowl. Add the swollen gelatin. Put on a slow fire and warm up until all the grains disperse. Stir constantly. Do not bring to a boil!
10. Layer all the ingredients in a deep glass shape or plate. Lay the salmon and white fish in the first layer. Lay eggs on top of it. Then put the carrot slices. Next layer spread out the rings of black olives and lemon mugs. A bunch of greens, rinse, coward excess moisture and cut the stems. Put green leaves on top.
11. Gradually pour in the broth cooled to a slightly warm state. After each pouring, send the dishes to the refrigerator for 20 minutes. When the broth is over, leave the dishes with the filler in the refrigerator until it solidifies.
Jellied Step-by-Step Recipe - Tips and Tricks
- While cooking broth, be sure to remove the foam, otherwise it will turn out to be muddy.
- Avoid intense boiling. The broth should languish over low heat.
- To make it easier to pour the ingredients with broth, pour it into a glass with a spout.
- Pour the ingredients in the broth gradually, placing them in the fridge after each pouring.