Not many in the kitchen can find a pressure cooker. And absolutely nothing. This miracle of technology helps save a lot of time when, for some reason, you urgently need to cook a hot dish, but there is not enough time at all. Soups, meat, vegetables are cooked in a pressure cooker, stew meat, stew, and everything is quick and effortless.
Delicious and tender is pork in a pressure cooker. There are many recipes for cooking meat, and the most delicious of them are collected here.
Pork in a pressure cooker - the general principles of cooking
For cooking a second dish of pork in a pressure cooker it is better to use tenderloin or ribs, a neck. On the first course take the meat on the bone. Pork is washed and cut into portions. Pre-fry or immediately begin to simmer, spread in broth - depends on the recipe.
For a simple recipe, it is enough to add spices and greens to the meat, serving pork cooked in this way with a side dish. For great taste, meat is better to marinate for an hour or two before cooking in any favorite marinade: soybean, mustard, sour cream, etc.
If you want to get a full meal right away, then add vegetables, mushrooms, cereals to the pork.
1. Pork in a pressure cooker, stewed with mushrooms
• pork - 300 g;
• two small tomatoes;
• three onions;
• sweet pepper - 1 piece;
• four medium champignon mushrooms;
• flour - 1 tablespoon;
• sour cream - 100 g;
• meat broth - 300 ml;
• vegetable oil - 200 ml;
• salt - 5 g;
• seasoning - 1 pack.
1. Scald tomatoes with hot water free from the skin, finely grind.
2. Mushrooms and Bulgarian pepper are also ground.
3. Onion cut into half rings.
4. With the meat, cut off all the films, fat and cut into medium-sized pieces of thickness of 3 centimeters.
5. We adjust the pressure cooker to a temperature of 160 degrees and fry the meat, after lubricating the container with oil, until golden brown. 6. After the formation of the crust, lay onions, mushrooms and fry the onions and mushrooms until half cooked.
7. Sprinkle the contents of the pressure cooker with flour and fry until the flour becomes yellowish.
8. Meanwhile, sour cream diluted with broth and pour to the meat with onions and mushrooms.
9. Salt, add curry seasoning, chopped nutmeg or black pepper. Close the lid and cook for 20 minutes.
10. Serve the stew with mushrooms on a serving plate with boiled potatoes, garnished with parsley and dill.
2. Pork in a pressure cooker, stewed in beer
• pork ribs - half a kilogram;
• three cloves of garlic;
• half a liter of beer;
• a bunch of any fresh greens;
• black pepper - 5 g;
• salt - pinch;
• olive oil - 150 ml.
1. Pork ribs are washed and separated from each other.
2. Set the pressure cooker in the “frying” mode, put the ribs in a container with olive oil and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Chop greens and garlic and pour to ribs, add some salt, pepper and fry for about 5 minutes.
4. Pour beer.
5. Switch the pressure cooker to the “quenching” mode and simmer the ribs to a soft state.
6. Ready-made pork ribs stewed in beer are perfectly combined with fried potatoes “fries”.
3. Pork in a pressure cooker, fried with vegetables: a quick recipe
• pork fillet - half a kilogram;
• onions - 1 head;
• one carrot;
• one tomato;
• one eggplant;
• vegetable oil - 150 ml;
• salt - pinch;
• ground black pepper - 5 g;
• seasoning for meat - 1 pack.
1. Cut the meat into small pieces, about four centimeters thick.
2. Cut the onion into small pieces.
3. We clean the carrots, rub them on a grater with large teeth.
4. Put the pressure cooker in the “frying” mode, put the onion in it and fry in the sunflower oil until half ready for about 6 minutes.
5. Add a carrot to the onion and fry again for five minutes.
6. To the vegetables lay the meat, fry another five minutes.
7. Switch the appliance to the “quick cooking” function and fry for 20 minutes. 8. Peeled eggplant mode diced and soaked them in cold water with salt for a few minutes, for the disappearance of bitterness.
9. Tomatoes, too, cut into cubes.
10. Eggplants and tomatoes are laid with meat, onions and carrots, roasted for another five minutes.
11. The finished dish is very well served with boiled buckwheat, watered with tomato sauce.
4. Pork in a pressure cooker with potatoes
• a large piece of pork;
• eight medium potatoes;
• butter - a small piece;
• four middle heads;
• a bunch of dill;
• salt - pinch;
• black pepper - 15 g.
1. Pork cut into pieces of five centimeters each, set the pressure cooker to the “frying” mode and fry a little.
2. Lay onion in the meat, chopped into large half rings and potatoes in large cubes.
3. Carefully mix everything, salt, pepper, add greens to sleep.
4. Turn on the “quenching” function on the pressure cooker and simmer for half an hour.
5. When serving, lay the dish on plates, sprinkled with finely chopped parsley or dill.
5. Pork in a pressure cooker with rice
• 350 g of meat with layers of fat;
• long grain rice - 230 g;
• tomatoes - half a kilogram;
• three onions;
• three carrots;
• minced garlic - 30 g.
1. Pork cut into cubes.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, finely chop the onion, and rub the carrot on a fine grater.
3. Put the meat in a pressure cooker and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add all the vegetables to the meat and fry for five minutes again.
5. Wash the rice and add to the meat, pour the contents of the pressure cooker with water so that it completely covers the products, add salt, pepper.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and boil for 40 minutes.
7. At the end of cooking, put the garlic.
8. When serving, spread on plates, top it beautifully decorated with leaves of parsley and dill.
6. Pork in a pressure cooker, baked with mustard and pineapple
• pork fillet - 0.5 kg;
• mustard powder - 15 g;
• water - 6 tbsp. spoons;
• canned pineapples - 230 g; • salt - 10 g;
• black pepper - 10 g;
• Dutch cheese - a small piece.
1. Wash my meat, dry it in a paper towel, cut into small layers of three centimeters thick, beat off with a cooking hammer.
2. Open the canned pineapples, pour the juice from them into another cup.
3. In the cup with the juice from the pineapples we lay the chopped, broken meat and leave it under the press for one hour.
4. Set the pressure cooker to “baking” mode.
5. Put the meat marinated in pineapple juice into a pressure cooker container, salt and pepper. If the bottom in a pressure cooker is made of Teflon or ceramics, then it is not necessary to lubricate it with oil, but if it is steel, you will have to anoint it with some kind of fat or vegetable oil.
6. Pineapple slices are laid on meat, sprinkled with grated cheese.
7. Mustard powder diluted with a small amount of water and pour the entire contents of the pressure cooker.
8. Close the lid of the pressure cooker and bake for 40 minutes. The meat for this recipe can also not bake, and simmer in a pressure cooker, but the time must be set one hour.
9. Despite the fact that there is mustard in the meat, in the finished form, it turns out not sharp. Mustard, on the contrary, will give it a soft structure and a pleasant aroma.
10. Serve stew in mustard with pineapple with vegetable salad, or with fried potatoes “fries”.
7. Pork in a pressure cooker: soup recipe
• 250 grams of pork;
• 380 grams of canned tomatoes;
• oregano, savory, basil;
• frozen vegetable mixture (sweet pepper, corn, green peas, carrots) - 170 grams;
• 700 ml of boiling water;
• Art. l finely grated cheese;
• 80 grams of spider web.
1. Pork twist, salt, mix. We make small meatballs.
2. Fry the onion cut into small cubes in a pressure cooker.
3. Add crushed tomatoes, spices, mix everything well. Bring mass to boil.
4. Put the prepared meatballs and vegetable mixture.
5. Pour in boiling water, mix.
6. Pour spider web. 7. Cooking by closing the lid on the “rice” mode for 5 minutes.
8. After the end of cooking, we wait until the pressure in the pressure cooker decreases and serve the soup, pouring it into portions.
9. Sprinkle the already prepared pork cheese right in the plates.
8. Pork in a steam cooker
• half a kilo of tenderloin;
1. We thoroughly dry the washed pork.
2. Make a sharp knife a lot of cuts, at a distance of about 2-3 centimeters from each other.
3. Peel and chop the garlic into thin slices.
4. Rub the meat with a mixture of spices and salt, lay out the prepared garlic in the cuts.
5. We envelop the pork in the film, leave on the table for 20-28 minutes.
6. Pour water into a pressure cooker, install a device for steaming.
7. Remove the meat from the film and shift it to a pressure cooker.
8. Cooking at high pressure for 30 minutes.
9. Serve this pork and can be hot with a side dish and cold, like cutting for sandwiches or a snack.
Pork in a pressure cooker - tricks and tips
• Pork will turn red beautifully, if the meat is first quickly roasted on hot vegetable oil to a blush on all sides, and after that it is ready to cook
• Herbs and spices are best added at the very end of cooking. It is enough to lower the spices, turn off the pressure cooker and keep the dish for 5-7 minutes under the lid closed.
• Be careful with the number of ingredients for the dish - do not overload the pressure cooker. The device must be filled no higher than the maximum mark.
• Need to quickly cool the pressure cooker? Easy! Dip it in a large basin with cold water.