Real gourmets know that the most delicious meat on the bone!
From the ribs, knuckles, entrecote, you can cook a variety of dishes. They are baked, fried, stewed on the stove or in the oven, there are a lot of interesting recipes for the slow cooker.
There are many options, but all the dishes are united by an extraordinary flavor, which without bone just does not happen.
Pork on the bone - the general principles of cooking
Pork on the bone is prepared either in large pieces, usually within 2 kg, or use ribs and other small parts. In the second case, vegetables, mushrooms, and cereals are usually added to dishes. If a piece is large, for example, knuckle, then it can be marinated in advance, smeared with sauce, a sleeve or foil is used for cooking in the oven, otherwise the meat will turn out dry or it will not be baked.
Meat preparation time depends on the size of the piece, as well as its quality. You should not use the old pork from an adult animal for baking, it is better to simmer on the stove or in the slow cooker. If the pig was young, the meat is good, the pieces are small, then it is cooked quickly in any way, it turns out tender and juicy.
Pork bone: a recipe with potatoes in the oven
Cooking pork on the bone can be done in different ways, but the simplest is to bake it in the oven. Foil is used here. The larger the piece of meat, the longer the dish will be cooked. It uses a piece to a kilogram.
• 800 g of meat with pits;
• 700 g of potatoes;
• 0.5 heads of garlic;
• seasonings, dry herbs;
• mustard spoon;
• 40 g of mayonnaise.
1. Rinse the piece with the bone. Make a sharp knife punctures the pulp, where it will turn out, shove the peeled garlic cloves inside. If they are large, it is better to cut.
2. Mustard cool salt, add any seasoning for meat or just pepper, mix thoroughly and rub the piece together with the bone. You can transfer it immediately to foil, even if it is marinated. 3. Peel the potatoes, cut large tubers in half, use small ones. Thoroughly wash the vegetable, throw in a bowl.
4. Add salt, pepper and lay out mayonnaise. Mix the potatoes in a bowl so that all the tubers are covered with sauce.
5. Now pork around potatoes.
6. We pack everything in foil, send for 1.5 hours in the oven, temperature 190,
7. Once the time is over, the foil can be cut from the top, slightly bent, allow the meat and potatoes to brown to an appetizing crust.
Pork on the bone in the beer
The recipe is terrific meat. For such pork on the bone, you can use any piece and even the knuckle, but in this case the cooking time will have to be adjusted independently. Additionally used a mixture of spices for meat, but can be limited only to pepper.
• 1 kg of pork with bone;
• 1 glass of beer;
• 1 onion;
• garlic, seasonings for meat.
1. Choose a form in which we will bake the meat, it is desirable that it was not very large and fit in size. Lubricate the bottom with a few drops of oil.
2. Onions cut into large pieces, lay out on the bottom of a greased form. It is needed so that the piece does not burn, it does not stick.
3. Garlic stuffing a piece of meat, as far as possible, not much zealous.
4. We take dry seasonings for meat, mix with salt and rub the whole piece, pay special attention to the grooves.
5. We shift the meat on the onion. At the side, gently pour the beer, try not to blur the layers of spices.
6. We stretch a piece of foil on the form, send a piece of pork to the oven.
7. Cooking 70 minutes at 180 degrees. Then we pierce the meat with a knife in the thickest part, if it is soft, then we add the temperature to 240 and maintain the dish for another 15 minutes, but now we don’t need to cover it.
Pork bone: the recipe for dishes in pots
Another recipe for pork bone, for which it is better to use ribs. They fit perfectly in a pot, turn out juicy and tender.
• 700 g ribs;
• 4 bell peppers;
• 10 carrots; • 3 bulbs;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 0.5 bunches of parsley;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• 1 spoon of walnuts.
1. Peel the pepper, cut into straws, throw in a bowl. Onions and carrots cut the same straw, add to the pepper. Tomatoes cut arbitrarily, add to the rest of the vegetables.
2. Chop the parsley and nuts, pour in the prepared salad. Season with spices, pour with oil, stir.
3. Wash ribs, cut them so that they easily pass into pots, salt.
4. Put pork in pits on the bones, plentifully peppered with vegetables. We try to fill the voids.
5. Cover the pots. It is not necessary to add water or sauces to them, there will be enough juice emitted from vegetables when weeping.
6. Such pots are prepared for 1 hour and 20 minutes, the temperature in the oven is 180 degrees. Then the oven should be turned off, and the dish held for another 15 minutes. You can throw a slice of garlic under the lid of each pot or add a small piece of cheese.
Pork on the bone with mushrooms (ribs)
The recipe for a delicious dish of pork on the bone and mushrooms. It is desirable that the mushrooms were the same size.
• 700 g ribs;
• 500 g of small champignons;
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil ;;
• 200 g sour cream;
• 130 g of cheese;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• 30 ml soy sauce.
1. Wash the mushrooms, spread on napkins to dry.
2. The same with ribs. Cut, then wipe.
3. Put it all together, sprinkle with salt, pepper, add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and mix.
4. We shift the mushrooms with pork in the form, send it to the stove. Cook at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. During this time, you need to mix sour cream with soy sauce, add chopped garlic.
6. We take out the form, grease it with sour cream, re-send it to the oven, now prepare another 20 minutes.
7. We take out the form with mushrooms and pork for the last time, fall asleep with cheese, send to bake until golden brown for another 15-20 minutes and ready!
Pork bone: a recipe for homemade roast
A recipe for simple pork chops. It is best to use ribs, but other small pieces are also suitable. Ingredients
• 0.7 kg of meat;
• 0.8 kg of potatoes;
• some oil;
• various spices;
• 1 carrot;
• 2 onions;
• 1 spoon of pasta.
1. Cut the meat into portions. In a cauldron pour a little oil, how to heat, run the meat and fry on high heat until rosy color.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into large chunks. The remaining vegetables chop straws.
3. Add to the fried meat first onions with carrots, fry, then put a spoonful of tomato. Warm up together.
4. Fall asleep potatoes and pour a couple of glasses of boiling water. At this stage, salt, pepper, put any mixture of spices to your taste.
5. Cover the cauldron, quickly bring the dish to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 40 minutes. No need to interfere.
6. At the very end, launch laurel, greens, and if desired, add fresh or dry garlic to the roast.
Pork stew: a recipe for the multicooker
Recipe for pork on the bone, cooked in a slow cooker. One large piece of meat is used, but you can also cook ribs or other pieces, it takes less time.
• 1 kg of pork;
• 2 tsp. seasonings for meat;
• 1 laurel;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• 80 ml of water.
1. Pour a spoonful of oil into a cup of the slow cooker.
2. Rub a piece of meat with a mixture of spices, if they do not contain salt, then add. We shift in a cup of the multicooker.
3. Put one bay leaf on top of the meat. No longer needed, otherwise the flavor will be too rich.
4. In the bowl pour in prescription water. But you can also use a beer with which the pork goes well.
5. Close the multi-cook saucepan.
6. Expose for a piece with a bone extinguishing program, prepare the dish for exactly two hours.
7. Check the meat. If suddenly it is not soft and gentle, then you can add time.
Pork on the bone with vegetables
Another pork recipe for bone in a cauldron. It is advisable to use small pieces that will be well roasted and will not require additional quenching. The ribs fit perfectly.
Ingredients • 0.5 kg of pork;
• 2 eggplants;
• 0.5 kg of potatoes;
• 1 carrot;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 0.5 bunches of parsley;
• 1 zucchini;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• salt, oil, various seasonings.
1. If the pieces are large, they must be chopped. Then put in a heated cauldron, fry over high heat until brown.
2. While the pork is cooked, chop onions with carrots. Pour to roasted meat, cook a few minutes together.
3. Cut eggplants into cubes, pour with cold water, wash and squeeze. Shifting on a heated pan with oil, fry on high heat until light crust.
4. Cut the potatoes, add to the meat. Now everything needs to be slightly salted, sprinkled with spices.
5. Put the sliced zucchini on the potatoes. If he is not very young and the skin is thick, it is better to cut it off.
6. On top of the zucchini laid out Bulgarian pepper. All slightly salted.
7. Now roasted eggplants, salt and pepper.
8. Finish the dish with sliced tomatoes. At the edge, gently pour in 0.5 cups of water, but more is possible. Close the cauldron.
9. Stew for 45-50 minutes. At the end, stir, add herbs, garlic.
Pork Bone - Tips and Tricks
• If a piece of pork is baked without cover, the bone must be wrapped with foil so that it does not burn.
• If the meat is almost ready, but does not want to brown nicely, it can be greased with a mixture of honey and soy sauce, then add the temperature and hold in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
• Onions - an ideal additive for meat, especially pickled in vinegar. You can put it under the piece as a pillow and not worry that the pork will burn.