Do you think what to submit to the side dish? Cook pork with gravy in a slow cooker.
The lingering process that the multicooker will provide will make the pork especially tender.
Pork with gravy in a slow cooker - the basic principles of cooking
It's easy enough to cook pork with gravy, even an aspiring hostess can handle it. The meat is cut into cubes or straws. Be sure to have present fresh vegetables, it is they who make the taste of gravy bright and rich. In addition to pork and vegetables, tomato paste or juice, mayonnaise, natural yogurt, sour cream or eggs are used to make gravy.
The consistency of the gravy can be either thick or liquid, depending on the amount of liquid used.
As a thickener gravy use flour or starch. With their help, you can quickly achieve the required density.
In addition to vegetables, you can add mushrooms. This will give the dish a bright and rich flavor.
Gravy can be cooked for future use. She kept beautifully for several days in the refrigerator.
Recipe 1. Pork with creamy tomato sauce in a slow cooker
- fresh pork - 500 g;
- two onions;
- fat sour cream - 100 ml;
- ground pepper;
- olive oil - 100 ml;
- tomato paste - 100 g;
- 50 g flour.
1. We wash the piece of pork under the tap, dry it and cut it into pieces of medium size.
2. Pour olive oil into the container, launch the “baking” function. Set the timer for ten minutes. We spread the meat and cook, be sure to close the lid.
3. We clean the onion from the husk and chop it finely. Send onions to the meat and mix. Cook, without changing mode, another ten minutes.
4. Sprinkle the meat with onion flour, salt and pepper. Stir.
5. Put sour cream and tomato paste in a separate cup, season with salt and black pepper. Shake well.
6. Pour meat over the sauce, add water so that the liquid completely covers the meat. We start the “stewing” mode and prepare the pork for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Served with boiled spaghetti or potato garnish.
Recipe 2. Pork with gravy in a slow cooker with tomato paste
- two filtered multi-glasses;
- 700 g pork;
- spices for meat;
- large carrots;
- vegetable oil;
- two onions;
- tomato paste - 100 g;
- sweet pepper pod.
1. Drain the washed pork and cut into pieces.
2. Pour some vegetable oil into the container. Run the function “frying” for half an hour. Heat the butter for a couple of minutes and lay out the pork. Fry until ruddy, do not forget to stir.
3. Add tomato paste to the meat and fry, stirring constantly, for a couple of minutes.
4. We clean the carrots, wash three large and add to the pork. Onion finely shred. Pepper pod cleaned of seeds. Cut into thin strips. We send onions and pepper after the carrot. Stir and fry until the end of the program.
5. Pour in purified water, mix and continue cooking in quenching mode for an hour. Do not forget to spice up everything with salt and spices. Serve sauce with any side dish and black bread.
Recipe 3. Pork with gravy in a slow cooker with tomatoes
- 500 g pork;
- 5 g paprika;
- salt kitchen;
- three tomatoes;
- a slice of chili;
- a glass of drinking water;
- two bay leaves;
- three cloves of garlic;
- 80 ml of olive oil;
- 2 pods of Bulgarian pepper;
- green onions.
1. Crumble the peeled onions as small as possible. Rinse the tomatoes with boiling water and remove the thin skin. Tomato pulp cut into cubes. Free the Bulgarian pepper from the tail, peel off the seeds and chop it with a thin straw.
2. Pour oil into the container of the device, put onion and fry it until golden in quenching mode, then season with ground paprika and mix.
3. Wash the pork, dip it in napkins and cut into pieces. Put in a container with onions and continue to simmer another ten minutes, stirring.
4. Add bay leaf to the meat, pour half a glass of water, mix and simmer for one and a half hours, closing the lid. 5. After half an hour, add peppers and tomatoes to the pork. Stir, add another half a glass of water, mix and cook until beep.
6. 10 minutes before the end of cooking add finely chopped garlic and chili pepper. Salt, season with spices and black pepper. Stir, close the lid and continue cooking. Serve pork with gravy with potato garnish and fresh vegetable salad.
Recipe 4. Pork with gravy in a slow cooker with mushrooms
- 700 g pork tenderloin;
- sea salt;
- 250 g of champignons;
- 35 ml of olive oil;
- 60 g tomato puree;
- 2 bay leaves;
- 200 ml of broth;
- two cloves of garlic;
- 30 ml of spicy tomato sauce;
- 25 g sour cream homemade.
1. Carefully wash the pork, dip it with a towel, carefully cut the veins and cut the meat into medium chunks.
2. Under running water, brush the champignons with a brush and place on a towel so that they dry slightly. Slice large enough.
3. At the bottom of the container, pour in the oil, run the baking program and heat it up slightly. Put the pieces of pork into the container, season with spices and cook the meat for a quarter of an hour.
4. Stir the meat. Peel and chop carrots and onions. Add vegetables to the meat, mix and cook in the same mode for another ten minutes.
5. Now add the champignons, tomato puree, spicy tomato sauce and homemade sour cream. Pour in the broth and salt.
6. Start the “quenching” function for an hour and ten minutes. Close the lid. Ten minutes before the end of cooking, open the lid, put the bay leaf and add the chopped garlic. Stir. When the appliance is finished, do not remove the pork with gravy for another ten minutes. Serve with vegetable garnish or spaghetti.
Recipe 5. Pork with garlic cream sauce in a slow cooker
- six cloves of garlic;
- fragrant herbs;
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 200 ml of cream;
- a mixture of peppers;
Preparation Method 1. Wash pork under running water, pat dry with towels and cut into medium pieces.
2. Peel the vegetables. Chop the onion in half rings. Cut the carrots into thin strips.
3. Place onion and carrot on the bottom of the bowl. Top with sliced pork. Powder all finely chopped garlic. Pepper, salt and season with aromatic herbs.
4. Close the lid. Set the valve to the “Closed” position. Cook the meat in baking mode for 25 minutes.
5. Open the valve, release the steam and open the lid. Pour all the cream and cook until the cream thickens. Serve the pork with gravy in a slow cooker with rice or vegetable garnish.
Recipe 6. Pork with soy milk in a slow cooker
- 700 g pork tenderloin;
- 30 g flour;
- 2 onions;
- 5 g curry;
- 20 ml of olive oil;
- a glass of milk;
- 5 g Italian herbs;
- 80 ml of soy sauce;
- five black peppercorns;
- 5 g of table salt;
- three bay leaves.
1. Wash, rub and cut a piece of pork tenderloin.
2. Fill the container with oil and place the meat. Turn on the frying program for half an hour. Fry the pork until it is covered with an appetizing, ruddy crust.
3. Peel the onions and cut them in the middle half rings. Add to the meat. Pour in one and a half glasses of drinking water, mix and turn on the “quenching” function for half an hour. Close the lid. Move the valve to the “Closed” position.
4. In a separate plate, mix the milk with soy sauce. Add flour and whisk so that there is no lump left. Season with curry and Italian herbs. Stir.
5. Pour the meat into the mixture. Put bay leaf and peppercorns. Cook, without changing the mode, another quarter of an hour. Serve with boiled macaroni.
Recipe 7. Pork with gravy in a slow cooker with potatoes and prunes
- pork tenderloin - 500 g;
- kitchen salt;
- potatoes - kg;
- black pepper;
- tomato paste - 100 g;
- three bay leaves;
- filtered water - 250 ml;
- vegetable oil - 80 ml;
- onion head;
- garlic - head;
- pitted prunes - 150 g.
1. Rinse the pork flesh under the tap, dry it with a towel and cut into pieces, three centimeters thick. Season pork with a mixture of salt and pepper, mix. Leave the meat to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Peeled onion head chop half rings.
3. Clean the chives with a fine knife. Wash prunes, spread it on a napkin and dry. Cut each in half.
4. Activate the function “frying”. Pour oil into the container of the device and heat it slightly. Put the pork in a container and fry, stirring occasionally, for about ten minutes. Then add onions and garlic, mix and continue to cook for the same amount of time.
5. Now add tomato paste to the meat and mix. Fill the container with water so that it completely covers the meat. From above we lay out uniformly prunes and put laurel leaves. Putting potatoes.
6. Transfer the device to the “extinguishing” mode, close the lid and prepare the dish for an hour. Served as a separate dish.
Pork with gravy in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
- To prepare the dish, take the neck or the blade part. The main thing is that the meat contains at least fat.
- Tomita pork at low temperature, so the taste of the dish will be much richer.
- Pork should preferably be marinated in spices for at least half an hour.
- To make the sauce thicker, add flour or starch.
- Too thick gravy can be diluted with meat or vegetable broth.