Beef Stroganoff, in its classic form, of course, is beef stew. But in the masses it took root not so much the original lordly food, as the technology of its preparation. So they prepare “Beef in a Stroganov style”, some from chicken, some from pork. The name of the dish can and cuts the ears of the gourmet, but from the heart it pleases the household, and whose opinion is more important for the hostess? The answer is obvious.
Pork beef stroganoff with gravy - general principles of cooking
• Preparation of pork beef stroganoff in gravy takes no more than an hour. Meat was initially quickly fried in a small amount of fat, and then stewed under the lid. A pan for cooking will require a thick-walled or multi-layered bottom. In such dishes, the meat will be roasted evenly and will not burn.
• The dish is made from pork pulp. You can use fresh, chilled and even meat that has been in the freezer. Frozen product must be properly thawed in order to lose less juice. To do this, put a piece of frozen pork in a bowl and leave at room temperature overnight.
• Before cutting, any meat is rinsed and rinsed with cold water, then dried well, so that it does not slip out of hands during further cutting. If the pieces of the pulp have the remnants of tendons and thick films - they are cut. The processed pulp for beef stroganoff is cut into thin cubes or straws. The thickness of the pieces should not be less than two centimeters, otherwise the meat will dry out during frying.
• Slices of meat are fried on intense fire until golden brown, and then chopped onions, carrots, mushrooms or other products are added to it. After a short quenching, add gravy components and bring to readiness under the lid.
• Sour cream, low-fat cream or milk can be the basis of the gravy. To thicken it is added flour, which can be replaced by starch. Touch up and give the dish a light sour taste using tomato.
Pork beef stroganoff with gravy on sour cream
• a pound of chilled pork tenderloin;
• 2-3 heads of bitter onions;
• 250 ml thin, 15% sour cream;
• refined oil;
• 25 gr. wheat flour;
• ground pepper or ready seasoning for meat;
• 200 gr. sweet pepper;
• fresh parsley.
1. Cut a piece of meat into slices 2 cm thick. Beat them through the package with a hammer, then cut them against the fibers into sticks no thicker than 2 cm. Chop the onion into half rings.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a thick-walled pan. To the dish had a delicate creamy taste, it can be replaced with creamy.
3. In the heated fat, lower the pork and on maximum heat, fry until well visible crust. To prevent meat from burning, it should be mixed regularly with a spatula.
4. Put the onion to the roasted pork, season with spices and, after stirring carefully, continue cooking on a slower fire until the onions are tender.
5. Cut the pulp of the peppers into strips and transfer them to the meat in the pan, stir. Add flour, stir again and season with sour cream. Cover the pan with the lid and leave the beef stroganoff to simmer for a quarter of an hour.
6. At the end add finely chopped greens, mix.
Pork beef stroganoff with gravy on cream with mushrooms
• five medium-sized, fresh champignons;
• 200 gr. pork pulp;
• fatty 33% cream - 150 g;
• 150 ml of broth;
• small onion;
• two sprigs of parsley;
• 60 ml of refined oil.
1. Cut the washed piece of pulp into strips. To meat was not hard, cut only across the fibers. Pieces must be thin, but not too thin. The optimum thickness of 2 cm, and the length of 4 cm.
2. Place the frying pan with vegetable oil on a high heat and heat the fat well for a minute. Then put the sticks of meat and fry, stirring regularly, about ten minutes.
3. Put the onion cut into quarters of the rings in the pan to the pork. When it becomes transparent enough, add the mushrooms cut into thin longitudinal slices. Often stirring so as not to burn, fry the mushrooms with meat and pour the broth to them. Continue stewing the meat until half the liquid has evaporated from the pan. 4. Season the beef stroganoff with cream, season with ground pepper. Add the finely chopped parsley, simmer for another ten minutes and remove from the heat.
Pork beef stroganoff recipe with gravy on cream and tomato
Ingredients for 500 gr. pork tenderloin:
• unsalted tomato paste - 60 g;
• 200 gr. Luke;
• refined oil - 40 g .;
• 100 ml of 15% cream;
• creamy high-fat oil - 50 gr .;
• 30 gr. wheat flour;
• one third of a spoonful of ground pepper;
• three sprigs of parsley;
• one third spoonful of paprika.
1. Rinse and dry the meat with paper napkins. If necessary, strip the pork from the films, veins and excess fat. Cut the flesh into thin slices, one and a half centimeters thick.
2. Place the pieces of meat on a chopping board, cover with a bag and repel them a little, then beat them back.
3. Next, cut off the broken meat into strips two centimeters thick. To keep pork juiciness, cut only across the fibers.
4. Put the butter in a dry frying pan, put on medium heat and wait until it melts. Add some vegetable oil to the same place, warm it up a little more, and put pieces of meat into the mixture of fats.
5. Pork should be lowered only in well-heated fat, then the pieces will quickly be covered with a crust and retain their juiciness. To meat roasted evenly and not burned, it must be regularly stirred with a spatula.
6. Cut the bulbs in half, finely chop.
7. When the juice from the pan with the meat is evaporated, put the onion half rings into it. Salt, season the pork with paprika and pepper, stir and continue to fry over low heat.
8. When the onion slices acquire a delicate golden hue, add a spoonful of flour to the pan and stir it so that it evenly envelopes all the pieces.
9. Add tomato paste, pour in cream, mix. On the most minimal fire extinguish the pork in the gravy about a quarter of an hour under the lid. Remove the sample and if the pieces of pork are soft, remove from the stove.
A simple pork beef stroganoff recipe with a gravy for the slow cooker
• sour cream, fat content up to 20% - 80 ml;
• a pound of pork tenderloin;
• onion head;
• 60 gr. white flour;
• a teaspoon of tomato puree;
• 250 ml of drinking water;
• three spoons of non-aromatic oil.
1. Prepare the meat. Wash it with water, dry it and cut it into strips. Onion chop halves of rings.
2. Pour the oil into the bowl and heat it in frying mode for two minutes. Lower the pork, stirring occasionally, cook the meat in the previously activated mode until golden brown appears.
3. Season the roasted meat with a mixture of pepper and salt, add the onions and cook, without changing the regime, for another three minutes.
4. Turn off the frying, add sour cream mixed with tomato to the meat, add flour and pour in water. Stir so that no lumps of flour are left, close the lid and activate the Quenching program for half an hour.
Lithuanian pork beef stroganoff with gravy and pickled cucumbers
• 600 gr. pork pulp;
• salted cucumbers (preferably barrel-shaped) - 100 gr .;
• small onion head;
• a spoon of very spicy mustard;
• 300 gr. low-fat cream;
• two spoons of vegetable oil;
• one and a half tablespoons of flour;
• sprigs of young dill;
• a teaspoon of non-acute tomato.
1. Put a thick-walled frying pan on medium heat. Pour vegetable oil, and, as soon as it gets warm, dip into it thin half-rings of onion. Constantly stirring, bring onion pieces to softness.
2. Slice cucumbers in longitudinal thin straws. Put the strips to the fried onions, mix and leave to warm up. Be sure to stir the contents of the pan, otherwise it will burn.
3. Spread pork chopped with thin strips of flour and mix until it is well enveloped pieces from all sides.
4. Heat a spoonful of butter in a clean pan, put the pork rolled in the flour in it and fry quickly. Pieces of meat should be slightly reduced in volume, but not burn. Five minutes will be enough.
5. Put onion fried with cucumbers, add tomato mixed with mustard. Season everything with pepper, sprinkle, pour in cold cream, stir and put the stew under a lid on a slow fire. Beef Stroganoff will be ready when the pieces of pork become soft and the sauce slightly thickens.
Pork beef stroganoff with gravy on milk
• pasteurized milk - 200 ml;
• a pound of onion;
• 500 gr. pork neck;
• large carrot;
• 20 gr. non-aromatic oil;
• 1/2 Art. l flour.
1. Put the sliced pork in the oil heated in a pan and fry on high heat until all meat juice is evaporated from the pan.
2. Add carrots and onion half rings to the pulp. Reduce heat, continue cooking, stirring occasionally. When the vegetables are soft enough, add some water to the pork and stew the meat until half cooked.
3. Add flour to cold milk, whisk and pour a homogeneous mixture into the pan. Add a little ground pepper, taste it, add some salt and bring it under the lid until ready, without changing the heat.
4. At the end of cooking, mix beef stroganoff with finely chopped greens.
Pork beef stroganoff with gravy - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• Slices of pork will look neater if you put the pulp in a freezer for a quarter of an hour before cutting. Slightly frozen meat cut a lot easier.
• Frozen or non-first-class meat, after cutting into chunks, repel well. This will help make it softer.
• When choosing a base for gravy, consider the higher the fat content of cream or sour cream, the thicker the sauce will be.
• If you decide to replace the flour with starch, add it twice as much as the flour indicated in the recipe.