Pancakes - culinary "our everything"!
Who will argue, will inevitably be in the minority.
What only recipes for the test are not invented?
And fillings and even more so!
Today our theme is: pancakes with milk, it is often easier to cook them, if only because milk is a more frequent guest in the refrigerator.
Sweet pancakes with milk - the general principles of cooking
• Thin, pancakes with milk are made from sparse dough, the consistency of which resembles a rare ryazhenka. The less dough there is, the thinner the pancakes can be baked. But do not abuse this, unnecessarily rare dough will lead to the fact that the products will stick to the pan, and bake them will not succeed.
• In the dough for thin sweet pancakes in milk do not add rippers and yeast. Occasionally they put soda in it, only in order to increase the porosity of the products. The main products for this test are milk, sugar, eggs, vegetable or butter, and salt.
• It is necessary to add salt, at least a small pinch, granulated sugar should be put in moderate quantities. Its excess can also cause pancakes to stick to the pan. If you really want sweeter pancakes - serve them with a sweet sauce, bake with a bit of sugar or just wrap the sweet stuffing in them, especially since such thin pancakes are most suitable for this.
• Sweet pancakes with filled milk, before serving, you can fry to a beautiful blush or bake in the oven, with sweet, sour cream sauce. Lenten - better served with jam sweetened with sour cream or honey.
Thin sweet pancakes in milk with triple filling
• 250 gr. elastic, low fat cottage cheese;
• two eggs;
• one and a half glasses of high-quality flour;
• a small pinch of vanilla;
• three spoons of any vegetable oil;
• 350-400 ml of cow's milk. • natural oil, cream - 100 gr.
For the filling:
• 150 gr. sugar;
• poppy seeds - 100 g .;
• 150 grams of fresh or frozen pitted cherries;
• 150 gr. walnut kernels;
• a tablespoon of liquid honey.
1. Blender the curd cheese into a homogeneous pasty mass and add a little milk to it. The mass should resemble the thickness of liquid sour cream.
2. Mix the sugar with half the flour and vanilla powder and place the mixture in a large bowl. In the middle, form a recess, pour the eggs in there and mix with a mixer. Pour the mixture into the curd mass, with constant stirring. Add sunflower oil and mix well again so that it spreads evenly over the dough, rather than lay a film on the surface.
3. On a heated pan, fry thin pancakes, pouring the dough into a small ladle.
4. Fill the poppy with boiling water and leave it for half an hour. Then strain all the liquid from the poppy and grind it well with sugar. This will be one filling for pancakes.
5. Drain the cherries from the juice and mix the berries with sugar - the second filling.
6. Nut kernels chop with a knife. Add honey melted in a water bath and mix well - the third filling.
7. Roll up most of the pancakes with different fillings. Melt the butter.
8. Take one empty pancake, grease it with oil and put three stuffed on it: with cherries, poppy seeds and nuts. Each pancake oil well from all sides and roll everything in a straw.
9. Fold the pancakes prepared this way on a plate and put into the refrigerator. Remove, after a couple of hours and cut in small pieces, diagonally. Before serving, be sure to heat the pan with butter melted in it.
Sweet pancakes with milk, cottage cheese and candied fruits, under chocolate sauce
• two glasses of medium-fat milk; • three chicken eggs;
• one and a half glasses of flour;
• non-aromatic sunflower oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
• tablespoon of sugar;
• a small pinch of fine salt.
For the filling:
• 700 gr. fat cottage cheese;
• candied fruit - 200 gr .;
• dark seedless raisins - 100 g;
• A small bag of vanilla.
For the sauce:
• bitter chocolate - 50 g .;
• 100 ml of milk, medium fat.
1. Pour a full glass of milk and eggs into a bowl, add granulated sugar, fine salt and flour, whisk.
2. Add the remaining milk with vegetable oil to the flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
3. On a heated pan, greased under the first pancake with vegetable oil, fry thin pancakes. Put them on a plate, one by one, sequentially lubricating with margarine or butter.
4. Pour boiled water over the raisins with warm water for 15 minutes. After that, drain the liquid and dry the raisins.
5. Stir raisins with cottage cheese, candied fruit and vanilla.
6. For each pancake, closer to the edge, put two spoons of filling and turn into an envelope. Prepare a brow in hot fat on both sides.
7. Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt them in a small bowl in a water bath.
8. Combine the melted chocolate with warm milk and pour the fried pancakes with it.
Caribbean sweet pancakes with milk and bananas, under citrus syrup
• half a liter of milk;
• flour - 2.5 cups;
• two bananas;
• two large eggs;
• small orange;
• spoon of refined oil.
• large orange;
• four spoons of dark sugar.
1. Scald orange with boiling water. Take a fine grater and scrape the zest from half an orange, place it in a deep bowl. Rubbing with a spoon, add the eggs, and then the sugar.
2. Dissolve flour, pour in a third of the milk, lightly salt and mix well. Gradually add all the milk, and at the end add vegetable oil. The resulting dough density must match the liquid cream. 3. Peel and slice bananas into thin rings.
4. Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the bottom of the pan and heat it well over low heat.
5. Pour the dough into a frying pan in a thin layer and spread banana rings on it. As soon as the bottom of the pancake is reddened, grease the bananas with vegetable oil, turn over to the other side and bring to readiness. So bake all the dough.
6. For the syrup in a small saucepan, scrape the zest from the whole orange. Then cut it in half and squeeze the juice from both halves. Strain it and pour into a saucepan to zest.
7. Add granulated sugar and boil the syrup over low heat. Immediately remove from heat and cool.
8. Serve the finished pancakes stacked with the syrup poured into a separate bowl.
Tsar's thin sweet pancakes with milk filled with cottage cheese and halva
• 250 ml of full-fat milk;
• 1.5 cups of good flour;
• four large domestic eggs;
• dessert spoon of vegetable oil;
• homemade, thickened cream - 30 g .;
• spoon of sugar;
• highly carbonated mineral water - 250 ml.
For the filling:
• 400 gr. cottage cheese;
• 150 gr. halvah;
• one large sweet apple;
• two tablespoons of peeled sunflower seeds;
• five walnut kernels.
1. Beat the eggs well with salt and sugar. It is advisable to take finely ground salt and beat with a mixer.
2. Beating at low speed, add half the flour to the egg mixture, then all the milk, the remaining flour. Melt and add butter.
3. Just before frying, pour mineral water into the dough, stir it well and bake pancakes in a greased pan. Lubricate the pan need only for the first pancake.
4. Grind the minced curd with halvah. Then rub an apple into the curd mass on a large grater. Add the chopped nuts and mix well.
5. Grease the baked pancakes with prepared stuffing and wrap them in the form of envelopes. 6. Serve with honey or sour cream mixed with sugar. Before serving, lightly browned in a frying pan.
Thin pancakes in milk with a surprise
• three eggs;
• 0.25 spoons of soda;
• two glasses of flour;
• medium fat milk - a glass;
• spoonful of sugar;
• 2 spoons of refined oil;
• 200 grams of milk or dark chocolate.
1. In a bowl with a suitable volume, pour in the eggs, add them, add the quicklime soda, granulated sugar and carefully rub everything.
2. Pour all the flour, fill it with half of the prepared milk and whisk well.
3. Pour in the milk residues and, without ceasing to mix, add drinking water. Pour it, achieving the consistency of liquid sour cream or not very thick ryazhenka. Add the oil and stir everything thoroughly again.
4. Moisten the bottom of the pan well with vegetable oil and heat over low heat. Then, with a very thin layer, pour the prepared dough into the pan and immediately sprinkle it with small pieces of chocolate. You can grate chocolate in advance on a large grater. Cover the chocolate with a thin layer of dough on top and turn the whole “sandwich” over when the newly poured dough grabs well.
5. Finished pancakes, immediately after removing from the pan, brush with a piece of frozen cream and put in a pile.
Chocolate Thin Pancakes in Milk Filled with Cherry Curd Filling
• chicken eggs - 1 dozen;
• 12 full spoons of flour;
• spoonful of sugar;
• two spoons of pure butter;
• cocoa powder without added sugar - 2 tbsp. l
For the filling:
• 200 gr. low-fat cottage cheese;
• 200 gr. canned or fresh pitted cherries;
• five tablespoons of sugar.
• half a liter of 20% sour cream;
• half a cup of sugar;
• vanilla powder - small, standard weight bag.
1. Combine with cocoa sugar and salt, pour in eggs and whip at low speed with a mixer, into foam. Pour in refined lean oil and whisk again. 2. Having switched the mixer to smaller turns, and while continuing to beat the mixture, add the sifted flour in small portions into it, and then gradually enter the milk.
3. Leave the prepared dough for 20 minutes, then bake thin pancakes from it.
4. In the curd mashed with sugar, add the cherry-dried cherries and mix well.
5. On pancakes, close to the edge, put the curd filling with cherries and wrap them with an envelope or a tube with closed edges. Transfer the stuffed products to a roasting pan with high sides and pour them sour cream mixed with sugar and vanilla.
6. Put the pancake with pancakes in a hot oven and bake at 180 degrees. Time takes about 20 minutes.
Sweet pancakes with milk - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Pour the dough only on the surface of a hot frying pan, otherwise the “pancake” will be not only the first pancake, but the following ones. They will simply stick.
• If you want to make thin pancakes more porous, “openwork”, add just a little quickened soda to the dough.
• To make it easier to get a uniform dough, first pour the flour and pour only a portion of the liquid into it. Add the remaining milk only after you mix the flour mixture well.
• Enter the oil at the very end, and mix it well in the dough. It should disperse evenly over it, and not lie on the surface, forming an oil film.