Fungal appetizers caress the eyes and whet the appetite! Small pieces of mushrooms or whole small hats look just amazing on any table. Mushroom appetizers are cooked hot or cold, eaten immediately or prepared for winter. Such recipes for pickled, salted or stewed mushrooms are of the age of several generations of the same family. They are transmitted along with the hereditary cookbook of precious dishes.
Mushroom Snacks - General Cooking Principles
To create a snack mushrooms fit any. But with forest mushrooms, the dishes are more fragrant and tempting to try them. But as whole mushrooms for snacks, it is better to take champignons, they look very presentable on the festive table.
Before cooking mushrooms, be sure to sort out. Damaged or wormy specimens will not be suitable for cooking. Every fungus is washed under running water. Such thorough processing is necessary to remove any sand and dirt. It is especially deposited in the cap of brown boletus, aspen mushrooms and ceps. After washing, forest mushrooms must be kept in salt water and boiled until ready. Then the mushrooms in snacks are used either in boiled form, or we pickle them or fry them.
To supplement and enrich the snack of mushrooms, you can use vegetables, fresh herbs, cheese, boiled eggs and spices.
Caviar Mushroom Snack
• 1 kg of forest mushrooms (white, brownberry, aspen mushrooms);
• 300 g onions;
• 100 g of parsley and dill;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• 100 ml of apple cider vinegar;
• 1.5 Art. l common salt.
1. Enumerate the mushrooms.
2. All selected forest mushrooms are placed in a cup.
3. We take one mushroom one by one and we clean it of a small knife from dirt - leaves, grass. 4. Next, put the mushroom in a cup with cold water.
5. When all the mushrooms will float in water, we begin to stir them with our hands and wash each mushroom.
6. Put in another cup with water. But with the addition of salt.
7. Leave for a few minutes.
8. Further, from all mushrooms, if desired, you can remove the film on the cap by prying its edge with a knife. But you can not do this.
9. Then we take out all the mushrooms from the water and cut them into small pieces.
10. Fold in a clean pan. Fill with water.
11. Put on the fire stew.
12. Remove all foam when it appears. Cook on moderate heat for half an hour.
13. Then pour the broth without residue. You can fold the mushrooms on an iron sieve and let the broth drain.
14. In the meantime, clean and rinse onions.
15. Cut it into small cubes.
16. Pour vegetable oil into the pan.
17. We put on fire.
18. Put the whole onion in the butter.
19. Stirring slowly over low heat for 5-6 minutes.
20. Sort greens for snacks from mushrooms. We choose only fresh leaves.
21. All greens are washed in water.
22. We lay out the leaves on the kitchen towel to dry.
23. Prepare the meat grinder.
24. Grind through it all the mushrooms, then the onions, along with butter and greens.
25. Add salt and apple vinegar.
26. We mix everything together.
27. Fold out clean sterilized banks.
28. Close with the same clean and sterilized lids.
29. We remove for storage in a cool place.
Mushroom Snack with Vegetables
• 1 kg of forest mushrooms (one species);
• five tomatoes;
• three sweet peppers;
• two onions;
• 400 g carrots;
• 100 g of granulated sugar;
• 50 g of salt;
• 5 g ground black pepper;
• 80 ml of vinegar 9%;
• 250 ml of vegetable oil.
1. We sort all the mushrooms. We go over so that all of them are clean and fresh, not wormy. For this recipe you can only use caps or mushroom legs only. 2. We clean the mushrooms from dirt.
3. Rinse under running water.
4. Cut into pieces.
5. Put in a bowl with salted water and mix with your hands. We are waiting for 5-7 minutes. We take out the mushrooms.
6. Put them in a pan with clean water. We set to boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
7. Strain the mushrooms from the decoction.
8. Rinse with running water.
9. Fold back the iron sieve to remove water.
10. Put the mushrooms in a frying pan without oil.
11. We put on the fire and stir.
12. When moisture is evaporated, remove from the stove and set aside mushrooms.
13. We are engaged in washing and cleaning vegetables. In tomatoes, remove the place where the fruit stem.
14. At the pepper we take out the seed box and also cut the stalk.
15. Carrot clean housekeeper or a small knife.
16. Remove onion scales from the onion and cut off the bottom and the neck.
17. Cut all prepared vegetables into thin slices. Carrots can be grated. Or use a food processor to cut all the vegetables was the same and thin.
18. In an enamel pan (better wide with a thick bottom) lay out all the chopped vegetables.
19. Pour them in vegetable oil.
20. We put on a moderate fire burner.
21. Add salt and sugar in the list of products for the recipe for snacks from mushrooms. If desired, you can add to the appetizer and other spices to your own taste.
22. We refuel with ground pepper.
23. Mix everything in the pan.
24. Cook for about 40 minutes, stirring so that the vegetables are cooked evenly.
25. Add mushrooms to the salad.
26. Stir. Simmer another 5-7 minutes. Add vinegar. Again interfere.
27. Stew for a few more minutes.
28. Remove the pan with a snack of mushrooms and vegetables from the stove.
29. We put in the pre-sterilized jars almost to the top. If you plan to eat the snack immediately, you do not need to sterilize the jars and lids. It is enough to wash and dry them well.
30. Cover with sterilized lids. 31. Helping yourself dry with a clean kitchen towel, tightly close the jars with lids.
32. We put in heat for 2-3 hours.
33. We remove the jars with the finished snack in a cool place.
Appetizer of mushrooms, long loaf and cheese
• one loaf of wheat bread;
• 300 g of forest mushrooms (one species);
• 50 g butter;
• 20 g of wheat flour;
• 100 g sour cream of any fat content;
• 50 g of hard cheese;
• salt to taste;
• pepper to taste.
1. We carefully sort out mushrooms, we need only fresh and clean ones. It is better to take mushrooms of the same type, they will be boiled evenly.
2. We clean the knife from dirt.
3. Flush them under running water.
4. Cut into thin slices.
5. Fold in the pan.
6. Fill with water. We fill with salt.
7. We put stew for half an hour. When the foam appears, remove it.
8. Let the mushrooms boil, but for now you can do bread and sauce. Take a loaf of wheat bread. It can be usually oblong, long or square. Any suitable.
9. Cut off the crust from it. The exception is square bread, such slices look very good as a snack with a filling.
10. Cut bread into slices with a thickness of 1-1.5 cm.
11. Boiled mushrooms recline in a colander.
12. Pour flour into a dry frying pan.
13. Add to it the butter.
14. Put the flour on a slow fire and mix, rubbing the mixture until smooth.
15. Stirring, fry until slightly rusty color.
16. When the broth is drained, we shift the mushrooms to the flour.
17. Stir with a spatula.
18. Put in the pan all the sour cream.
20. Stew under a covered lid for 10-15 minutes.
21. Fill with salt and pepper.
22. Stew a few more minutes until thick.
23. On slices of bread lay out a little mushroom stuffing.
24. Hard cheese grind on a grater.
25. Sprinkle bread with mushrooms and cheese.
26. Send a mushroom and cheese snack to a hot oven for 5-8 minutes. 27. When the cheese is melted on top, take out the slices of bread and serve hot to the table.
Stuffed Mushroom Snack
• 90 g frozen shrimp;
• 45 g butter;
• spoon of vegetable oil;
• a pair of spoons of sour cream;
• some green onions;
• spoon red caviar;
• 70 g of hard cheese;
• four large champignons.
1. Wash the mushrooms and, if necessary, remove the upper skin.
2. Remove neat legs without damaging the cap.
3. Shrimp thawed and sent to boil in salted water until tender.
4. Finished shrimp extract using skimmers and cool.
5. Shrimp peeled and finely chopped.
6. Legs, remaining from mushrooms, also finely chop.
7. We scoop, rinse, dry and chop.
8. Preheat the pan and heat the butter and vegetable oil in it.
9. Fry the crushed mushroom legs in butter together with spring onions.
10. Add boiled shrimps, salt, pepper and sour cream to the pan. To mix everything. Fire off
11. Stuff the mushroom cap with the mixture obtained and spread them up on a baking tray.
12. Bake at 200 degrees for about a quarter of an hour.
13. A few minutes before being ready to sprinkle the caps with grated cheese.
14. Serve the mushrooms, decorated with red caviar.
Appetizer of mushrooms and pita
• 260 g of processed cheese;
• three champignons;
• a couple of spoons of mayonnaise;
• vegetable oil;
• 1 large pita bread;
• large onion.
1. The onion is cleaned and finely shred.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and fry onion in it.
3. Meanwhile, wash the mushrooms and chop finely.
4. Send the mushrooms to roast with onions until a light blush.
5. In a small bowl, rub melted cheese through a large grater hole.
6. Add mayonnaise and fried mushrooms with onions. 7. Mix everything thoroughly.
8. We spread pita bread on the table and evenly distribute the filling over it.
9. Fold the pita bread into roll, lightly pressing it, wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for an hour.
10. We get the finished roll and cut into portions.
Appetizer of mushrooms in tartlets
• 270 g white mushrooms;
• 85 g of mayonnaise;
• three boiled eggs;
• 40 g vegetable oil;
• for decorating parsley;
1. Clean and rinse the mushrooms and onions.
2. Cut them finely and fry in butter.
3. Put the resulting fry in a bowl. There we also add grated egg whites, salt and mayonnaise.
4. Mix the mass until smooth.
5. Put the stuffing on tartlets.
6. Sprinkle with the yolk grated through a small hole on top.
7. Serve garnished with parsley.
Mushroom Appetizer - Tips and Tips
• If you do not want to spoil the appearance of the mushrooms, you can simply wipe them thoroughly with a damp cloth.
• Instead of ground pepper, you can take peas, 4-5 peas will suffice.
• Components can be changed according to their preferences and taste.
• As a side dish, these dishes will suit any dish.