Favorite dishes of many: mashed potatoes and fried minced meat. But you can submit them completely in an unusual format - baked in the oven in the form of nests. Original and tasty!
Potato nests with minced meat - general principles
There is nothing difficult in preparing nests. To begin with, mashed potatoes are made; for tenderness, milk and butter are added, and flour and egg are used as binding components. After fry in the mince with vegetables, mostly only with onions, and spices. Cakes are made of puree in the shape of a nest, a filling is put in the center, sprinkled with cheese, smeared with sour cream, mayonnaise or sauce, and sent to the oven. It is better to serve the nests from the heat of the heat, they are not so tasty when cooled.
1. Classic recipe for potato nests with minced meat
• 7 potatoes;
• 35 ml of vegetable oil;
• flour - 55 g;
• egg - 1 pc .;
• 255 g of Russian cheese;
• ground crackers - 100 g.
For the filling:
• 1 large onion;
• 265 g pork beef mince;
• 5 cloves of garlic;
• black pepper, salt - 45 g
1. Freed from the skin and washed potatoes are put into a saucepan with water and boiled.
2. Peeled onions are fried in a frying pan with butter until lightly browned.
3. Put ready pork and ground beef in a pan to the onion, mix well and fry for another 12 minutes.
4. Mince the onion with the onion, add pepper, chop the garlic cloves crushed in a garlic dish and mix again.
5. With boiled potatoes they drain the water, turn it into puree-like gruel with the help of tolkushki, salt, flavor with pepper and, if desired, with any spice, fresh greens, mix thoroughly.
6. Break eggs into potatoes and mix intensively.
7. The last ingredient in flour mash flour, stir again and set aside for a few minutes.
8. A deep pan greased with vegetable oil, sprinkled with ground breadcrumbs.
9. Using a pastry bag, mash small products in the form of a nest. 10. In each “nest” lay meat stuffing in one teaspoon.
11. Top sprinkled with chopped grated cheese and placed in a hot oven, baked a little less than half an hour.
12. When serving, spread on a la carte plates covered with lettuce leaves, 2-3 pieces each, sprinkled with herbs if desired.
2. Potato nests with minced meat in sour cream
• potatoes - 825 g;
• minced pork - 325 g;
• 2 eggs;
• 35 g flour;
• 3 small onions;
• 3 processed cheese;
• medium fat sour cream - 240 g;
• lean oil - 90 ml;
• 25 g of black pepper, salt;
• a mixture of Provencal herbs - 40 g;
• 7 sprigs of parsley.
1. Peeled onions cut into cubes and spread on a hot frying pan with butter, fry for 4 minutes, often stirring.
2. Pork minced meat is added to the onion, salted with salt, flavored with pepper and Provencal herbs, fried until the meat is cooked, stirring occasionally.
3. Boil peeled potatoes in lightly salted water. The broth is poured, the potatoes are ground in a blender to a state of mashed potatoes, injected flour, eggs and thoroughly stirred.
4. Roast leaf covered with foil sheet.
5. Hands are moistened in water and form small lozenges with raised edges, carefully spread on a sheet.
6. Using a teaspoon, put the meat stuffing in the center of each nest formed.
7. Liberally grease with sour cream on top and sprinkle with chopped processed cheese.
8. Bake in a hot oven for 25 minutes at medium temperature.
3. Potato nests with minced meat and soy sauce
• 420 g of potatoes;
• one egg;
• 30 grams of wheat flour.
For the filling:
• 45 ml of prepared soy sauce;
• 355 g of pork and beef pulp;
• 1 onion;
• garlic - 5 cloves;
• shredded crackers - 65 g;
• eggs - 2 pcs .;
• parsley, dill - 5 branches each;
• black pepper, salt - 35 g each.
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water over medium heat to a soft state. The broth is drained, the vegetable is pounded with tolkushkoy to a puree state, salted, seasoned with pepper, well stirred. 2. Chunks of beef and pork are stripped of films, ground in a meat grinder.
3. In the ready stuffing they pour in soy sauce, add a small amount of chopped dill with parsley, chopped onion, a little ground crackers and squeeze the garlic cloves through the garlic mill, add salt and black pepper, and mix everything thoroughly.
4. In a small plate, break eggs, beat with a fork and injected into the stuffing, mix again.
5. From the finished meat mass form small balls, about the size of a walnut.
6. Spread the meat balls on a hot skillet in the butter pan and fry on a large flame of fire from all sides for 2-3 minutes.
7. In the mashed potatoes enter 1 egg whipped with a fork, flour, mix thoroughly.
8. Fry sheet oiled.
9. Hands moistened in water form small pellets and spread on a sheet.
10. In the center of each cake put a fried ball of minced meat, lightly press it into the potato dough.
11. Place in a hot oven for 25 minutes.
4. Quick recipe for potato nests with minced meat
• potatoes - 7 pcs .;
• flour - 45 g;
• Eggs - 1 piece.
• mixed mince - 465 g;
• 1 onion;
• Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
• parsley, dill - 4 branches each;
• half a teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
• parsley - bouquet floor.
1. Freed from the rind and washed potatoes are boiled in water over moderate heat for 30 minutes. Turn it into a puree tender mass, add flour, break an egg, stir everything quickly and well with a spoon to a watery consistency.
2. In a sweet pepper, the stalk is cut, seeds are removed, sliced into a square and added to the finished mixed minced meat simultaneously with the chopped onion and greens, poured pepper, salt, and mixed again.
3. On a buttered sheet with a tablespoon lay out small lozenges, put meat filling with bell pepper on top.
4. Put in a hot oven for half an hour.
5. Spread hot potato nests on a la carte plates, next to put on request slices of any fresh vegetables and parsley sprigs.
6. Potato nests with minced meat and mushrooms
• potatoes - 9 pcs .;
• flour - 65 g;
• 40 g butter;
• 25 grams of salt.
For the filling:
• 265 g of any forest mushrooms;
• 520 g pork and beef mince;
• 1 carrot;
• 1 onion;
• 125 g of any hard cheese;
• black pepper, salt - 15 g each.
• 6 fresh basil leaves.
1. Boiled potatoes turn into a puree mass using a hand blender.
2. Add puree to the puree, salt it, stir it thoroughly to make a thick and dense consistency. Set aside for half an hour to cool.
3. Forest mushrooms are cleaned, washed, if they are frozen, they are thawed, cut into small pieces, put in a small saucepan and boiled in salted water for 35 minutes.
4. Mushrooms are cooled and transferred to the ready stuffing.
5. Onion with carrot free from husk (peel), chopped onion into strips, carrot - grated for Korean salads.
6. Spread the vegetables into the pan, pour in the oil and fry them on an average flame of fire for 7 minutes, cool and spread them in the mince, add salt, season with pepper, and mix well.
7. A piece of tinder cheese grated with small holes.
8. Put parchment paper on the frying sheet, coat it with sunflower oil.
9. Using a small form for salad and glasses create small nests with bottom and walls.
10. In each nest put a teaspoon of meat filling with mushrooms, sprinkled with cheese.
11. Bake in the oven for about half an hour at not high temperature.
12. Decorate with basil leaves.
6. Potato nests with minced chicken
Ingredients for minced meat:
• chicken drumsticks - 7 pcs .;
• 1 onion;
• 45 g of salt;
• 50 ml of vegetable oil;
• black pepper, seasoning for chicken - 55 g each.
• potatoes - 8 pcs .;
• 200 ml of milk;
• 1 egg;
• 20 g of salt;
• 75 g flour;
• black pepper - 65 g.
For lubricating “sockets”:
• mayonnaise - 130 g;
• Russian cheese - 100 g.
1. Peeled potatoes are washed, put into a saucepan filled with water, filled to half the volume, sprinkle a pinch of salt, placed on the stove with medium heat and cook for half an hour. 2. The softened potatoes are freed from decoction, pounded with tolkushkoy to a puree-like state, milk is poured in, the egg is broken, salted, seasoned with black pepper, flour is injected, everything is well mixed.
3. Chicken legs wash, separate the pulp from the bones and grind in a meat grinder.
4. The onion is cleaned, cut into crumbs and fried in a pan with butter for 5 minutes on a quiet fire.
5. In the onion lay out minced meat, mix and fry another 12 minutes.
6. 2 minutes before the end of frying, pour salt, pepper and seasoning into the mixture, stir well.
7. The finished filling is removed from the heat and set aside with the lid closed for half an hour.
8. Balls are made of mashed potatoes, fingers make a small hole in them, in which they put 1 teaspoon of minced chicken with onions, carefully spread the nests on the oiled fry sheet.
9. Put mayonnaise into a small cup, add chopped cheese, mix and mix each nest with this mixture on top.
10. Bake in a hot oven for a little less than half an hour.
11. Allow the nests to cool slightly in the oven and take out on flat plates, decorate with greens.
Potato nests with minced meat - secrets
• Stuffing is best used fatter, so the products will be juicy and tender.
• A similar effect of juiciness and gives some kind of pouring, it can sour cream or cream sauce, or just mayonnaise.
• The dish does not require a side dish, but goes well with fresh and pickled vegetables.