Potato is a popular product available all year round. Potatoes are nourishing, tasty and cooked quickly. They make all sorts of dishes: side dishes, first courses, appetizers, salads, pastries. Potatoes are boiled, baked, fried, stewed. It goes well with a variety of products: meat and fish, vegetables and cereals, herbs and greens, cheeses and dairy products, spices and spices. It is this root vegetable was and remains the favorite.
Mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes or jacket potatoes - not all dishes are cooked quickly and easily. Let's remember what can be delicious cooked from your favorite potatoes in a hurry.
What to cook quickly from potatoes - general principles
Depending on the recipe you choose, you can use different varieties of potatoes, young or mature, large or small fruits.
Potatoes are either peeled or cooked unpeeled. If you need potatoes with the skin, the root is thoroughly washed with a sponge.
Recipe 1. What to cook quickly from potatoes: potatoes in a rustic oven
· Potatoes - 1,200 kg;
· 40 g of salt and allspice;
· Acetic acid 9 percent - 120 ml;
· 15 g Provence herbs;
· Vegetable oil - 20 ml;
· 5 cloves of garlic.
For vegetable salad:
· 3 tomatoes;
· White cabbage - 250 g;
· Carrot, bell pepper - 1 pc .;
· 25 g of salt and allspice pepper milled;
· 3 large spoons of cooking oil.
1. Peel potatoes, rinse, cut each tuber into quarters. If the potatoes are not very large, then cut them into two halves, small ones can be cooked as a whole.
2. Fill the potatoes with cold water and leave for 40 minutes.
3. Pour water into a deep container so that it completely covers the potatoes, add salt, add acetic acid and place the potatoes, put them on the stove, adjust the medium heat and cook until half cooked. 4. Drain the water from the potatoes and place the tubers on a buttered deep-frying sheet.
5. Salt, pepper, season with Provencal herbs, sprinkle with garlic cloves chopped in garlic dish, mix, sprinkle with oil and put in a hot oven for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the potatoes from the oven, transfer to a batch dish. If desired, pour some sauce.
7. Prepare a vegetable salad: rinse the cabbage, chop the strips, remember a little with your hands with salt and pepper. Peel the carrots, chop them on a Korean grater, put them in cabbage. Rinse the tomatoes, cut into slices and put in the salad. Free the sweet pepper from the stem, cut into strips and add to the salad too. All season with sunflower oil, mix well, put in a serving bowl and serve to the table with potatoes.
Recipe 2. What to cook quickly from the potato: potato dratena
· Potatoes - a little more than half a kilogram;
· A couple of eggs;
· 2 bulbs;
· Lard - 150 g;
· a glass of milk;
· 1 handful flour;
· 30 g of salt and allspice pepper powder;
· 20 g of soda;
· 60 g butter;
· Oil for frying - 20 ml;
· Sour cream of average fat content - 130 g
1. Finely chop the bacon and place in a frying pan, fry for a few minutes to melt a little.
2. Chop the peeled onion into pieces and fry with the bacon for 5 minutes
3. In a separate small container, beat the eggs with milk and salt, add flour, sifted in advance and soda, mix.
4. Chop the peeled potatoes on a coarse grater and put in the egg-milk mixture, stir well.
5. Put the fried onions with bacon, slightly pepper, salt if necessary.
6. Grease the deep fryplate with sunflower oil and put the resulting mass, put a piece of butter on top and place in a hot oven.
7. Bake a little more than half an hour.
8. Remove from the oven, cool slightly, divide into portions, arrange on plates, and place a little sour cream next to it.
Recipe 3. What to cook quickly from potatoes: croquettes
· 9 small potatoes;
· Eggs - 2 pcs .;
· Butter - 60 g;
· 2 handfuls of crushed crackers;
· Fresh dill, parsley - on the floor of the bunch;
· Oregano, ground basil - 15 g;
· Garlic - 5 cloves;
· 350 ml of oil for frying.
1. Release the potatoes from the peel, wash, cut into slices, put in a deep bowl, add salt, cover with water and cook on a small flame of fire until soft.
2. Drain the potato broth and crush the potatoes in a puree mass, you can blender.
3. In a potato gruel add a piece of butter, egg yolks, chopped dill, oregano, basil, squeeze garlic and mix thoroughly.
4. Beat egg whites lightly with a fork.
5. Roll small balls with wet hands.
6. Dip in protein and roll in breadcrumbs.
7. Pour oil into a deep pan, heat up. Spread croquettes so that they are completely immersed in butter. If the oil is not enough, pour in some more.
8. Roast until the croquettes turn golden.
9. When serving, place the croquettes in a deep plate with a hill, garnish with parsley leaves.
Recipe 4. What to cook quickly from potatoes: pancakes with cheese and greens
· Half a kilogram of potatoes;
· Dutch cheese - 160 g;
· 1 egg;
· 4 tbsp. spoons of milk;
· Flour - 4 tbsp. spoons;
· Soda - pinch;
· 25 g of black pepper, salt;
· Garlic - 5 cloves;
· Parsley, dill - 3 branches each;
· Vegetable oil - 130 ml;
· Sour cream - 230 g
1. Peel potatoes, rinse, grate.
2. In the raw potato mass, break the egg, crumble the Dutch cheese.
3. Pour in the milk.
4. Pour the sifted flour and chopped parsley with dill.
5. Add soda, salt, pepper, squeeze the garlic through the garlic, stir everything well.
6. Put a little mixture in a hot frying pan in the heated oil in the form of small lozenges, fry on both sides for one minute. 7. Serve the finished pancakes in a portion plate, lay out a slide, and place the sour cream next to it.
Recipe 5. What to cook quickly from potatoes: Zrazy
· Potatoes - 400 g
· 3 handfuls of mixed mince;
· 1 onion;
· Dutch cheese - 180 g;
· 5 cloves of garlic;
· 2 handfuls of flour;
· 25 grams of salt and sweet pepper powder;
· Vegetable oil - 150 ml;
· 5 sprigs of parsley.
1. Peel the potatoes, wash them, put them in a deep container, cover with water and boil on low heat for 25 minutes.
2. Prepare the filling: fry the minced onion for five minutes, the chives squeezed through the garlic press, minced meat, pepper, sprinkle, add any seasoning if desired, stir thoroughly and fry for another 3 minutes.
3. Turn the potatoes into mashed potatoes, break the egg, add flour, sifted in advance, pepper and mix.
4. Cool the meat stuffing, add the grated chopped cheese, mix again.
5. Put a little potato mass on a wet palm, gently press down to make a flat cake.
6. Put 1 teaspoon of meat filling on the cake and roll in the form of a chop.
7. Roll each cutlet in breadcrumbs and place in hot oil, fry on both sides to light brown color.
8. Next to the prepared zrazy, put a few slices of any fresh vegetables, garnish with parsley leaves.
Recipe 6. What to cook quickly from potatoes: a rustic pie made from potato dough
· 4 potato tubers;
· 2 handfuls of flour;
· 80 g butter.
For the filling:
· 3 pods of sweet pepper;
· Minced meat - 5 handfuls;
· 3 tomatoes;
· 180 grams of any hard cheese;
· 1 onion;
· Seasoning paprika not sharp - 15 g.
1. First, start the potato dough: boil the potatoes, pre-peeled, turn into mashed pulp. Enter the butter, sifted flour, sprinkle with salt, knead well with your hands to a soft elastic state. 2. Prepare the filling: peel the onion, chop it into strips and fry in a pan with sunflower oil for about five minutes. Add to the onions sweet pepper, freed from the stem, seeds, cut into strips, too, and cook for another five minutes. Put in a separate cup. In the same pan, fry the minced meat for 4 minutes and add the roasted onions with pepper, add the paprika, pepper, salt, stir and warm slightly.
3. Roll out the potato dough into a thin flat cake, put it into a deep-frying roast mold, pre-oiled with sunflower oil.
4. Place the filling on top.
5. Cover all with a layer of tomatoes, cut into slices, sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake a little more than half an hour with not very high temperature.
7. When serving, cool, divide into portions, arrange into plates.
What to cook quickly from potatoes - tips
There is a lot of recipes, the choice is huge, and each hostess can change available at their discretion or come up with completely new ones.
Another simple and quick recipe for delicious potatoes in your piggy bank. So, potato harmonica.
We take several tubers of the same size, cheese, bacon, garlic, spices and salt to taste. We wash the potatoes thoroughly, make deep cuts along the entire length, lubricate the tubers with salt. In each section, put on a layer of bacon and a piece of cheese, pepper, grease with extruded garlic, wrapped in foil. You can use spices: paprika, oregano or others. Bake forty minutes. Enjoy your meal.