Squashes are prized for their tender flesh without their own sharp taste and aroma. You can add almost any dish to a vegetable, various snacks and salads are made from it, and pancakes are fried. But not everyone knows that even pancakes are cooked on their basis. Prepare, believe, and better check!
Squash pancakes, as well as ordinary flour, can be served by filling with minced meat.
Zucchini pancakes are quick and tasty - general cooking principles
• Externally, zucchini pancakes are more like American pancakes or traditional flour pancakes for our cuisine. They may be lean or sweet, with and without filling.
• Zucchini prepare a thick and rare pancake dough. In the dough of dense consistency, the vegetable is crushed on a grater, and to get a more liquid mass, the pulp is interrupted by a blender.
• Dilute the vegetable mass with milk, kefir or water; there are recipes using sour cream. Like regular pancake dough, squash requires the addition of eggs and flour. Salt and sugar are injected, depending on what result is desired. In addition, cheese or fruit puree is added to the zucchini dough for taste.
• Zucchini - a watery vegetable and the exact rate of flour is very difficult to predict. Its amount in the recipe is indicated approximately, it may take less or more flour. In order not to be mistaken, flour must be mixed in small portions.
• Baked zucchini pancakes, having heated the pan well. Under the first pancake bottom necessarily lubricated with vegetable oil. Dough spread on the pan in two ways: a spoon or ladle, depending on the consistency.
Magnificent zucchini pancakes are quick and tasty (on kefir)
• zucchini - 450 gr .;
• 0.3 liters of kefir;
• four selected eggs;
• 350 gr. flour;
• spoon of vegetable oil;
• two spoons of chopped parsley;
• 0.5 spoons of soda;
• sweet cream butter (for greasing pancakes).
1. Cut off the rind from washed small courgettes. Pereterev pulp in a sieve through a small grater, leave for a while up to a quarter of an hour, and then, slightly wrung out, we shift to a wide bowl. 2. Separately, beat the eggs. Pour kefir to them, add soda and a little less than a spoonful of salt, mix. Mixture also give stand for the soda had time to activate.
3. Combine squash pulp with kefir mixture, sprinkle with parsley and mix thoroughly, gradually adding flour. Do not enter the entire portion at once, the dough should not be thick. At the end we interfere with the specified amount of sunflower oil. Ready dough stand ten minutes.
4. We bake zucchini pancakes, as usual, in a pan. Before frying first, the bottom of the pan grease with vegetable oil. In the future, use the oil only as needed. Pour the dough on a well-heated pan, fry on both sides.
5. Put the prepared squash pancakes stacked, well spreading one side with butter.
Thin zucchini pancakes are quick and tasty (in milk)
• three eggs;
• 800 gr. young squash;
• a glass of homemade milk or 22% cream;
• six spoons of sunflower oil;
• 50 grams of refined sugar;
• two glasses of flour, about 330 gr.
1. Pour into a small, but deep bowl of eggs, whip with sugar. Peel the skins from the zucchini, cut the flesh into small pieces and cut into a puree in a blender.
2. Mix the egg mass with vegetable puree and milk (cream). Stir in the flour. A more homogeneous dough can be obtained using a blender.
3. Stir in vegetable oil, the consistency of squash dough should be somewhat thicker than it is prepared for ordinary pancakes.
4. Fry zucchini pancakes for about two minutes on each side. Under the first pancake, we abundantly oil the bottom, after which we warm well. Excess oil, as a rule, goes with the first pancake, but it is desirable that it is not too much even in the first case.
Rich zucchini pancakes are quick and tasty (with chicken fillet)
• 100 gr. spicy cheese;
• chicken fillet - 300 gr .;
• one egg;
• 0.5 spoons of ripper;
• a glass of milk;
• two medium onions;
• flour - 200 gr .;
• refined oil; • 600 gr. squash.
1. We wash the fillet, pour in cold water, add some salt and put on boil. From boiling, cook 30 minutes with moderate heat. Then cool and grind, twisting in a meat grinder.
2. Coarsely rub cheese, and onions, on the contrary, shred small and fry in a frying pan on a small amount of vegetable oil until golden brown.
3. Put onion to the fillet, season with pepper, mix. Add the cheese chips and stir well again, add some salt if necessary.
4. We wash the zucchini and thinly peel the fruit from the fruit, cut it along, select the seeds. Rub the flesh with a fine grater.
5. Stir thoroughly, pour the egg, milk into the vegetable mass, slightly add.
6. Stir in the flour that has been sown with the ripper and set the dough for about a quarter of an hour, pour in two spoons of butter and carefully stir it.
7. In a pan, warm up two tablespoons of vegetable oil. Pour some squash dough. Shaking the pan from side to side, give the dough to disperse throughout the bottom.
8. Put the pan on the heat and immediately lay out on one of the sides of the future pancake a little meat filling. We wrap the free half of the pancake on it with a wide spatula.
9. Immediately, only the bottom is sufficiently browned, we turn over and bring the downside to the same degree of readiness. In the same way, fry the rest of pancakes.
Sweet zucchini cinnamon pancakes fast and tasty
• one immature, large zucchini;
• two sweet apples;
• fresh eggs - 2 pcs .;
• 100 gr. oatmeal;
• a spoonful of flour;
• 5 gr. ripper;
• honey for serving;
• vegetable oil;
• one third spoonful of powdered cinnamon.
1. Cut off the peel from the zucchini and apples, rub the fruit flesh on a medium grater. Mix the resulting mass with oatmeal and set aside for half an hour to the side, the flakes should be fed with juice and swell well.
2. Flour the flour with a ripper through a sieve. Squirrels whip until a dense foam, do not use the yolks.
3. Enter the flour and cinnamon into the squash dough, then gradually mix in the protein mass. 4. Lubricate the bottom of a small pan with oil, put in it so much dough to make a thick pancake with a diameter of not more than 16 cm. Larger pancakes are more difficult to turn.
5. After frying the bottom until golden, turn over and fry the other side. When serving plentifully pour melted honey.
Lenten zucchini pancakes are quick and tasty on sour cream
• 125 gr. sour cream with a fat content of 20%;
• kilogram of young zucchini;
• three chicken eggs;
• one and a half glasses of high-grade flour;
• 0.5 spoons of soda;
• refined oil, highly purified.
1. We select zucchini with a delicate skin, wash and rub it on a large grater. More mature fruits will do as well, but they will need to be cut off the peel with a thin layer and seeds removed.
2. Pour eggs into crushed zucchini, add soda and sour cream and half a spoonful of evaporated salt, mix.
3. Measure out the specified amount of flour, we intersect. We mix flour into the squash mass gradually, adjusting the thickness of the dough, it should not be thick. Set the bowl aside for twenty minutes.
4. In a small frying pan, warm up some vegetable oil. We spread in it, hooking with a spoon, squash dough and gently level it across the bottom.
5. Cover the pan with a lid, bake the pancake on medium heat. When the bottom is well browned, turn over and bring to full readiness, without covering with a lid.
6. Serve such squash pancakes better with sour cream.
Thin zucchini pancakes are quick and tasty (with cheese filling)
• a pound of zucchini;
• a glass of kefir and drinking water;
• two eggs;
• quicklime soda - 0.5 spoons;
• high-quality flour;
• a teaspoon of sugar and the same amount of salt;
• two spoons of vegetable oil;
• 200 gr. Cheese “Maasdam”.
1. Cut sliced peeled zucchini, fold into a bowl and smash with a dipping blender to a mushy consistency. Add eggs, re-interrupt.
2. Pour boiling water into the squash mass, salt, stir thoroughly, pour the kefir, add sugar and soda. Add peeled flour, knead the rare dough, add vegetable oil almost at the very end. 3. We bake zucchini pancakes, warming up the pan well, like regular pancakes. Oil the bottom only under the first one, well brown one side, and fry the other slightly.
4. Put the pancakes with the rosy side up, sprinkle with chopped cheese. Wrap the envelope and lightly fry in oil on both sides. You can stand a minute in the microwave, the purpose of additional warming up is to melt cheese.
How to cook zucchini pancakes quickly and tasty - useful tips
• If you need to prepare a thick dough, and chopped zucchini gave a lot of moisture, flip the vegetable mass in a colander. Strained juice do not pour out, it can be useful if you accidentally knead a thick dough.
• There is no blender, but I want to bake thin pancakes from zucchini - mash the flesh with the finest grater with a serrated surface. The process is long, but the result is the same - the squash pulp is ground into puree.
• To reduce calorie content, thick zucchini pancakes can be quickly and tasty cooked in the oven. In this case, the dough should be spread on the spreading parchment. Pancakes are baked at 180 degrees for 7 minutes, you do not need to turn them over.
• Filling on the basis of canned fish is not the most suitable option for squash pancakes, but they are very “friendly” with ground meat, and you can take absolutely any pulp. Cheese will suit all varieties, from light to sharp, even with a pungent smell and taste.
• Zucchini pancakes are very tasty with a spicy salad of cheese, mayonnaise and garlic, you can add to them sausages well warmed in the oven.