Baked vegetables with cheese - a classic of Mediterranean cuisine.
Do you want to visit Greece or Corsica without leaving your own kitchen? Let's travel together!
Products are inexpensive, little trouble, everything is prepared quickly.
Tomatoes with cheese in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
• Tomatoes with cheese in a slow cooker are fried or baked both independently and with other products: vegetables, meat, eggs.
• For cooking, take well-ripened tomatoes, but not too soft, otherwise the heat treatment will turn them into porridge, and the stuffed tomatoes will simply disintegrate.
• With tomatoes in a slow cooker, you can cook almost any kind of cheese, and its choice depends on the specific dish.
• The most commonly used is solid fatty cheese, it melts well. It is added to the filling for juiciness or sprinkled with tomatoes, to get a ruddy crust on top.
• Adyghe cheese and cheese do not melt. They are added to the tomatoes when baking and frying, so that the dish has the characteristic taste of such cheeses. Often they are mixed with hard cheese.
• Often, suluguni or cottage cheese is used for cooking with tomatoes. Suluguni is fried with tomatoes, and a curd is made from cottage cheese. The tomatoes added to it give a special highlight to the casserole.
• For cooking with tomatoes and cheese in a slow cooker, use the mode “Frying” and “Baking”. In some cases, you have to use an ordinary stove. It boiled or fried additional ingredients.
Tomatoes with cheese in a multicooker - “Original Tomatoes in Tomatoes”
• six eggs;
• ripe red tomatoes - 6 pcs .;
• 100 gr. Feta cheese.
1. Using a sharp knife, cut off about one third of each tomato on the side of the stem.
2. A small spoon, the best teaspoon, select all the seeds. This should be done very carefully so as not to damage the walls and skin.
3. In each tomato, break one egg. 4. Cut the “Fet” into small pieces and carefully place one slice on top of the eggs.
5. Put the tomatoes and eggs in the cooking bowl. So that the round fruits do not fall and do not turn over, arrange them along the walls, leaning slightly on them.
6. Pour a quarter cup of water into the bowl and turn on the device for 25 minutes by programming “Baking”.
Tomatoes with cheese in a slow cooker - “Meat kegs”
• 200 gr. pork neck;
• eight medium tomatoes;
• half a liter of beef broth;
• “Russian” cheese - 200 gr .;
• bitter onion;
• two spoons of fat sour cream;
• a spoon of white flour;
• for frying lean and butter;
• fresh greens (parsley or dill).
1. Boil the washed meat in lightly salted water until cooked. This can be done in a multicooker, on the “Soup” option, or in a saucepan on the stove, for whom it is convenient. Remove the meat and cool it down. Do not pour out the broth.
2. In tomatoes, on the side of the stem, cut off “caps,” about one third the height of a tomato, a little less. Select the seeds with pulp, leaving only the walls, and lightly salt the tomatoes inside. After 10 minutes, turn the tomatoes over and let the drained juice drain.
3. Finely chop the garlic with a knife, rub the cheese on a large crumb. Washed and dried herbs finely cut with scissors or a knife. Onion cut into quarter rings. The thinner they are, the better.
4. In a pan in vegetable oil until soft, fry the onion. Lightly salt it and mix well, cool.
5. Cut the boiled meat into small pieces and mix with half the fried onion. Salt, add garlic, season with pepper and mix well.
6. In the onions remaining in the pan, put quite a bit of butter and dissolve it with a little heat. Pour in the flour and cook, stirring until it thickens. Add the broth, stir and bring to a boil. Stir in the boiling sauce, add the sour cream and let it boil again. Add salt at your discretion and place a small piece of butter on top. Stir and remove the sauce from the heat. 7. Add grated cheese to the meat mixture, but leave a small amount for sprinkling tomatoes. Enter a little sauce into the filling, adjust the quantity yourself, the filling should not be liquid.
8. Fill the tomatoes prepared for stuffing with meat stuffing and put them in a bowl greased with vegetable fat.
9. Lower the lid and, setting the timer for 20 minutes, start the “Baking” option.
10. After completing the selected cycle, open the lid and immediately sprinkle the stuffed tomatoes with the remaining cheese.
11. Close the slow cooker again and let the tomatoes stand, waiting for the cheese to melt.
12. Put the stuffed tomatoes out of the bowl on a large plate and sprinkle with chopped greens on top. Serve hot.
Tomatoes with cheese in a multicooker - “Home-made cottage cheese casserole with tomatoes”
• two tomatoes (red);
• two eggs;
• 150 gr. semolina;
• 400 gr. homemade cheese (cottage cheese);
• young juicy dill.
1. Fill the semolina with a glass of freshly boiled water and mix well. Steamed semolina will not lump in clumps, which will prevent the formation of clots in the casserole.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a wide dish, pour the eggs into it, add the steamed semolina and carefully rub everything to a uniform consistency.
3. Pour chopped greens into the curd mass. Add diced tomatoes. Focusing on your taste, season the mass with pepper and salt, mix.
4. Coat the bottom and sides of the bowl with vegetable oil and fill it with cottage cheese. Set the timer to 45 minutes and run the “Baking” option.
5. After completing the program in the bowl under the lid, soak the finished casserole with tomatoes for about 20 minutes, carefully remove and cut into portions.
Baked tomatoes with cheese in a crock-pot with eggplants
• one large eggplant;
• 100 gr. hard, not sharp cheese;
• two bulbs;
• 200 ml of mayonnaise 50% fat.
1. Eggplant and tomatoes wash well with water. Slice the vegetables into centimeter thick rings. 2. Spread eggplant in a colander and lightly salt it, cover with a flat plate, and place a half-liter jar of water on top. Place the colander itself in a deep bowl so that the juice flows into it. After 25 minutes, rinse the rings of salt and bitterness with cold water and dry.
3. Smear the multicooker bowl with any vegetable oil and put eggplant ringlets into it. Put on them a rare mayonnaise net and spread out rings, or quarters of onions. The thinner the onion is chopped, the better. Put tomatoes on top of the onion layer and season with ground pepper, salt. On top of the tomatoes, rub the cheese on a medium grater.
4. Cook the dish with the lid closed for 50 minutes, the most suitable mode is the “Baking” program.
Tomatoes with cheese in a multicooker - “Eggs on a vegetable cushion, with cheese”
• Lightly salted cheese - 300 gr.;
• two large ripe tomatoes;
• two red peppercorns;
• eggs - 2 pcs .;
• 30 gr. natural frozen cream;
• to taste - ground savory and paprika.
1. Drain the brine cheese from the brine and cut the cheese into two-centimeter cubes.
2. Remove peel from scalded tomatoes with boiled water and carefully cut them into thin slices. If tomatoes are too watery, select seeds.
3. Wash the peppers, dry and bake in the microwave. You can use the oven, but it will take more time. Cut the stem, remove the seeds with a spoon, and cut the flesh into short thin strips.
4. Coat the multicooker container with butter. In a uniform layer spread on the bottom of the cheese. Put the tomatoes on the cheese and lightly salt them. Then lay a layer of sweet pepper. Season a layer of pepper with savory and sprinkle with ground non-sharp paprika.
5. On a large grater, rub the butter and evenly distribute it over the entire surface of the dish.
6. Select the Baking program in the panel, set the timer for 30 minutes and close the lid of the device.
7. In a flat plate, break the eggs, while the yolk should not spread.
8. After the program stops, lift the lid and carefully pour the eggs over the top. 9. Close the lid again and soak on heat until the protein is ready and the yolk to set slightly. Do not overdo it, for the egg yolk should remain in a liquid state.
Tomatoes with cheese in a multicooker - fried “Suluguni” with tomatoes and pumpkin seeds
• 200 gr. uncooked suluguni;
• tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
• 10 gr. mixes "Provencal herbs";
• two tablespoons of raw pumpkin seed hearts.
1. Cut “Suluguni” cheese into centimeter cubes. Put the pieces of cheese tightly on the bottom of the bowl and start any cooking program (Baking, Frying).
2. When the cheese begins to melt, add sliced tomatoes to it and sprinkle the whole with “Italian herbs” mixture.
3. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds onto the melted cheese and continue cooking.
4. When “Suluguni” is completely melted, gently remove the contents of the bowl with a wide spatula and serve hot with bread.
Tomatoes with cheese in a slow cooker - “Fried tomatoes with Adyghe cheese, in sour cream”
• Adygei cheese - 450 gr .;
• three spoons of ghee;
• a teaspoon of turmeric and twice as much cumin;
• small tomatoes - 6 pcs .;
• 150 ml of fat sour cream;
• chopped coriander leaves - 2 tbsp. l .;
• two spoons of finely chopped parsley.
1. Divide the cheese into large pieces. Can be cut into cubes, with a side of 2 cm. Cut the tomatoes into slices.
2. Start the multicooker on the “Frying” option and put the melted butter in the bowl. When it disperses completely and warms up well, pour cumin seeds into it. As soon as the seeds begin to darken, put the slices of tomatoes in the bowl and add pieces of Adygei cheese.
3. Season everything with turmeric, add some salt to your taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, being careful not to damage the slices of tomatoes and pieces of cheese.
4. After 8 minutes pour the sour cream. Mix well, put out no more than 1 minute.
5. Then turn off the device and put everything in a deep dish. Garnish with chopped coriander and parsley.
Tomatoes with cheese in a slow cooker - “For appetite”
• ripe red tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
• one small zucchini;
• one and a half teaspoons of basil (dried);
• 100 gr. fatty natural cheese;
• Lightly salted cheese - 100 gr.;
• olive oil;
• bitter onion head.
1. Cheese and ordinary cheese rub into a large crumb, combine. Add chopped garlic, sprinkle with basil and mix thoroughly.
2. Tomatoes and eggplants free from stalks, and cut into centimeter thick rings.
3. Put the tomatoes in a separate bowl, sprinkle with powdered basil. Sprinkle the pieces of eggplant with salt, and soak for 10 minutes under the load in a colander. Then wash, dry, blotted with a towel, and season with basil.
4. Lay the rings of vegetables in layers greased with vegetable oil, pouring each new layer with a mixture of cheeses.
5. Set the timer for an hour and turn on the multicast on the “Baking” option.
6. After the end of a given program, let the dish stand in a multicooker under a lid for 15 minutes, then cool slightly in the bowl, but with the lid lifted. Warmly served as a main course or as a snack.
Tomatoes with a cheese multicooker - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• Before stuffing, be sure to turn the tomatoes down with a notch so that all the juice runs off.
• Do not take spoiled tomatoes. Even if you cut out the spoiled places, the pulp near them can taste bitter.
• Choose meaty tomatoes. They have more pulp and less juice. For tomatoes undergoing heat treatment, this is important.
• In the proposed recipes, try not to change the specified types of cheese, they are specially selected.