Stuffed zucchini looks gorgeous, but it is very easy to prepare.
If you use the slow cooker, the dish will not require extra attention.
Conveniently? Not that word!
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
For stuffing choose small zucchini with delicate skin. Vegetable can be cut in different ways. Often stripped into pieces from 4 to 7 centimeters, choose the inner flesh, which is then filled. Small copies can be cut in half and make a kind of cups. Very popular boats from zucchini. But here it is very important that they fit in the saucepan of the multicooker. More than two boats at a time is difficult to cook.
What is stuffed zucchini:
• meat, poultry;
The stuffed vegetable is placed in a multicooker container, poured over with sauce, water is added, or simply greased with oil. In a slow cooker, stuffed zucchini can be stewed, steamed or baked, respectively, the choice of the program depends on the dish, as well as the duration of cooking.
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker with meat and rice
A simple, but very tasty and satisfying recipe for stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker. Any minced meat is used. We make it ourselves or buy it in the store.
• 2 small zucchini with a total weight of 0.7-0.8 kg;
• 0.5 cups boiled rice;
• 0.5 cup of cream;
• 0.5 cup sour cream;
• 0.4 kg minced meat;
• 1 spoon of tomato paste;
1. We wash the courgettes, remove the tips from both sides. Then each vegetable should be cut across into three parts or in half. We make a convenient size. Extract the insides to make tubes.
2. Mix minced meat with boiled rice. Add salt to the filling, various spices. You can throw a clove of garlic, pre-crushed.
3. Fill the zucchini blanks with minced meat, immediately put in a saucepan of the multicooker, cut up and down. Lubricate the container is not necessary. 4. Cooking fill. To do this, simply mix the cream, sour cream and pasta, salt and pepper.
5. Pour zucchini with cooked sauce on top, just pour the rest into the slow cooker.
6. Close the miracle pot.
7. Turn on the fire, prepare 40-50 minutes. If the vegetable is tough enough, then time can be increased.
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker with meat, cheese and tomatoes
Another option stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker. This dish looks very festive, it turns out juicy and fragrant.
• 3-4 zucchini;
• 300 grams of minced meat;
• 1 onion;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 1-2 tomatoes;
• garlic clove.
1. Young squash cut into pieces of 5-7 centimeters, remove the flesh, but do not throw it away.
2. Remove large seeds from the zucchini’s pulp if they are found. Cut into pieces, add chopped onions.
3. For the vegetables, put the mince and fill all the spices, stir.
4. Fill the zucchini with cooked stuffing, but not completely. We leave centimeter for tomatoes with cheese.
5. Cut the tomato into cubes. If the tomatoes are small, then we take two pieces.
6. Add the cheese grated with large chips, throw a clove of garlic. We cut it very finely. Salt and stir.
7. Spread tomato paste on top of minced meat with vegetables.
8. Pour some oil into the slow cooker, spread the stuffed vegetables.
9. Close, turn on the Baking program and cook stuffed vegetables for 50 minutes.
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker with rice and mushrooms
A variant of vegetarian zucchini, which is filled with mushroom stuffing with boiled rice. You can use the remnants of the finished cereals from the side dish.
• 0.3 kg cooked rice;
• 0.2 kg pickled mushrooms;
• 0.8 kg zucchini;
• 1 egg;
• 1 carrot.
1. Squash cut into pieces of five centimeters, take out the pulp.
2. Fry onions and carrots in baking mode until half cooked, add butter just a little.
3. Cut the mushrooms into slices. The saltier they are, the smaller. 4. Mix the boiled rice with roasted vegetables, sliced mushrooms and add one raw egg. It will fasten the filling.
5. We fill mince with spices, you can add a little greens.
6. Fill zucchini with mushroom stuffing, put in a slow cooker. Wash the bowl after the vegetables do not need.
7. Close, bake in baking mode for 35-40 minutes. Focus on the readiness of the zucchini.
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker with chicken and pepper
Dietary option stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker, which are prepared with chicken breast. Fresh vegetables will help make the filling juicy.
• 0.3 kg fillet;
• 2 zucchini;
• 2 peppers;
• 1 tomato;
• 150 ml sour cream;
• 10 grams of oil;
• 1 onion.
1. Cut the onion very finely. Bulgarian pepper cut into cubes.
2. We twist the fillet to the stuffing or cut into small cubes up to 0.5 cm.
3. We shift the vegetables to the chicken.
4. Cut the squash into pieces, choose the pulp. From the pulp, in turn, choose large seeds. Cut into slices and also add to the chicken.
5. Fill the filling with spices, stir.
6. Fill zucchini and shift to the slow cooker.
7. Rub the tomato, mix with sour cream. Salt sauce, pepper, you can add a little sweet dry paprika.
8. On each zucchini put a teaspoon of cooked sauce. The remains of tomato paste with sour cream are simply poured into the multicooker container.
9. Close, set quenching mode, prepare zucchini hour. If the vegetables are very soft and young, then 40 minutes is enough.
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker with buckwheat
Another option stuffed zucchini with cereals. This time buckwheat porridge is used, you can cook it in advance. Ground beef is added to taste, it goes a little. Squash used small.
• zucchini 4-5 pieces;
• 1 cup of buckwheat;
• 2 onions;
• a glass of sour cream;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 150-200 grams of ground beef.
1. Fill a glass of washed buckwheat with two glasses of water. Cook porridge. Cooling down. You can do this on the stove or use the appropriate multicooker mode. 2. Fry the onion with butter, do not chop coarsely. Add the stuffing and cook for another two minutes. It is only necessary that the beef becomes light.
3. Mix the minced meat with buckwheat porridge, season the spices.
4. Enumerate dill, cut finely and also add to the filling, stir.
5. Wash squash, each one we cut off the tips so that we have a stable base.
6. Cut the fruit in half, choose the pulp, but not until the very end. There should be cups with a bottom of about 1 centimeter.
7. Fill the cups with cooked buckwheat cereal.
8. Put in a multicooker container.
9. Sour cream combined with chopped garlic, put a pinch of salt, stir.
10. Distribute the sauce evenly between all cups.
11. Pour half a glass of water into the slow cooker, close and simmer for 45 minutes. Extinguishing mode.
12. Open, poke zucchini. If the vegetable is not prepared, add time.
Stuffed zucchini in a multi-cooker “Boats”
For the preparation of two boats will need one small zucchini. It should pass across the slow cooker. If necessary, you can cut off the tips, if the boat does not fit. For the filling, chicken fillet and vegetables with cheese are used.
• 150 grams of fillet;
• 1 tomato;
• 0.5 onions;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• 60 grams of cheese.
1. Cut the zucchini along, choose the insides. Pulp chop.
2. Cut half of the onion, skip in butter for a couple of minutes.
3. Add to the onions the flesh of the zucchini, fry for another two minutes.
4. Put the tomato, cut into any pieces, lightly steamed and turned off.
5. Chop the fillets very finely. Ship to vegetables, stir and season with spices.
6. Fill the boat stuffing.
7. Rub the cheese or chop finely, spread with a uniform layer on the entire filling of the boat.
8. Put the zucchini in a greased bowl of the slow cooker.
9. Turn on pastries. Stuffed boats prepare 40 minutes.
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker with sausage and eggs
The recipe is very simple stuffed zucchini, which will require boiled sausage. You can take the ham. Ingredients
• 2 zucchini;
• 4 eggs;
• 4 slices of cheese;
• 150 grams of sausage;
• 2 tomatoes;
• some oil.
1. Cut the zucchini in half, make cups with bottoms.
2. Put the cups in a greased bowl of the slow cooker, close and cook for 25 minutes on the baking program.
3. While the cups are being prepared, we cut the sausage into cubes, also a tomato.
4. Beat eggs with salt and pepper as desired. Pour to sausage and tomatoes.
5. Open the slow cooker, fold the egg mixture into cups of zucchini. Regularly stir to the same amount of tomatoes and sausages in each vegetable.
6. Top with a piece of cheese.
7. Close, cook another 15 minutes. Cheese should be completely melted, the program is not rearranged.
Stuffed zucchini in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• Squashes are very watery and it is not worth provoking juice. Therefore, the vegetables themselves do not need to be salted, it is better to add more spices to the filling.
• As if this would not be desirable, the slow cooker does not fry the top of the courgettes until golden brown. If you want to get a beautiful dish, then after cooking you can hold a few minutes over the grill in the oven.
• If the stuffing remains, and the zucchini is over, you can fill the Bulgarian peppers, eggplants or tomatoes. By the time they are preparing almost the same.