Salmon in a pan - general principles of cooking
If you have a tasty fish, you can cook it in various ways. However, sometimes the easiest way may be the best. So, fry the salmon in the pan! To do this, you do not need a lot of ingredients or complex technology.
Salmon in a pan - preparing food and dishes
Salmon is best roasted in refined sunflower oil. Olive oil is not suitable: when incandescent, it loses all its useful qualities and begins to produce an unpleasant odor, which will be transmitted to the fish. You can also take a small piece of butter.
Fish can be fried as in the form of steaks (then it will turn out with a crust on the outside and juicy inside), or you can pre-cut it and remove the bones.
You can add to the salmon mushrooms, vegetables (but not potatoes), seafood. If you want to fry salmon in a frying pan with sauce, then the most successful option is to add cream or sour cream.
Not the least importance is the pan, which you choose for cooking salmon. We advise you to take dishes with non-stick coating.
Recipes salmon in a pan
Recipe 1: Salmon in a pan
The easiest way to cook is to fry fish in a small amount of oil, which you need very little, because salmon contains a large amount of fish oil, which will actively be released when heated.
- Salmon - 250 grams
- Sunflower oil (or butter) for frying
Method of preparation:
- Prepare the fish. It can be in the form of a steak, as well as already filleted from the bones. Wash and dry fish with paper towels. Salt it.
- Heat the pan, grease it with oil. Lay out the fish. Fry for five minutes on both sides.
Recipe 2: Salmon in a nut crust in a pan
If you have time, even a dish as simple as salmon in a pan can be a little French chic. You will need a nut - any variety, but the best is walnut or cedar.
- Salmon - 300 grams
- Flour - 2 tablespoons
- Egg - 1 piece
- Nuts - 1/2 cup
- The fish should be washed and boned. In order to get a tasty fish under a nut crust, you need only salmon fillet.
- Prepare the breading mixture. To do this, blend in a homogeneous mass of egg and flour.
- Chop a nut with a blender or rolling pin.
- Add half the nuts to the egg mixture, mix.
- Heat the pan.
- Dip the fish in the egg mixture, dip it well, and then pour it into the chopped nuts. Put it right there in the pan. Fry on both sides for three to four minutes, then cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 7 minutes.
Recipe 3: Salmon in a pan with mushrooms
This dish can be used as a separate one, and can be used as a delicious supplement to the garnish in the form of white or brown rice. Mushrooms will suit any, although the forest will give the food an extraordinary flavor.
- Salmon - 400 grams
- Mushrooms of any variety - 340 grams
- Onions - 2 pieces
- Fatty cream - 150 grams
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Prepare the fish. Wash the fillets and cut into cubes of medium size.
- Shred the onion finely. Wash and cut mushrooms.
- Heat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry the onion for a couple of minutes, then add the mushrooms to it. Fry the mixture, stirring over medium heat, for 10 minutes. Due to the boiled out liquid, the mixture of mushrooms and onions after roasting should be halved.
- Put the fish to the onions and mushrooms, fry for another 3-4 minutes, then add the cream and sour cream. Stir and cover. Simmer the salmon on low heat for 10 minutes under the lid closed, then serve.
Recipe 4: Salmon in a pan with mussels and squid
If you like seafood, then this dish will definitely suit your taste. A mixture of fish, squid and mussels in sour cream sauce is very tasty! You can use the dish as a separate dish, or serve with pasta and rice.
- Salmon fillet - 240 grams
- Squid - 2 carcasses
- Mussel meat - 200 grams
- Sour cream nonfat - 400 grams
- Parsley fresh
- Clean the fish from bones and skins, cut into cubes.
- Wash the mussels and cut each in half.
- Boil the squid: place it in boiling water for one minute, then remove it. After cooling, remove the film from the carcass, cut into thin strips.
- Heat the frying pan and, after smearing it with oil, lay out the fish. Fry it for 5 minutes, then add seafood. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Fill with sour cream and, having made less fire, extinguish under the lid closed for 10 minutes.
- Cut the parsley finely and add to the contents of the pan.
Recipe 5: Salmon in a pan with a cauliflower in a tomato
Not always a hearty meal should be high in calories. We offer you a delicious version of cooking salmon in a pan with vegetables.
- Salmon - 330 grams
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces
- Cauliflower - 300 grams
- Dried basil
- Garlic - 2-3 teeth
- Hard cheese - 150 grams
- Prepare the fish.
- Disperse the cabbage into inflorescences.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into cubes.
- Peel the garlic.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Heat the pan. Pour the oil. Put three cloves of garlic, fry them for a minute, then remove - no more garlic is needed.
- Put the cabbage in the pan and simmer it on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, then add the tomatoes.
- After 5 minutes, put the fish in the pan, add salt and spices. Cook for 10 minutes under the lid closed.
- One minute until cooked, sprinkle the cheese with the contents and re-close the lid.
Salmon in a pan - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs,
Of course, the main ingredient of the dish must be chosen very carefully. There are two points that are decisive in determining the quality of fish. It is color and smell. Color - uniform, uniform, without shades. If you see pink salmon at the edges and bright orange in the center, then this fish is stale. Another stop factor is dullness. Do not purchase fish of this color, this indicates that it is not the first day waiting for the buyer.
The smell should be neutral.
As soon as you begin to carve salmon, pay attention to its density. The friability and softness of salmon suggests that the product is not fresh at all. It happens that the color has not changed and there is still no smell, but if the meat literally falls apart, it is badly cut, then it is not suitable for cooking.