Red fish is distinguished not only by its excellent taste, but also by its special nutritional value. The high content of omega fatty acids makes salmon and trout a favorite dish of athletes, and fish oil give even small children.
Fish can be fried, boiled or make a salad out of it. The last option is good because adding some ingredients, you get a prepared hearty dish.
Go responsibly to the choice of fish, because buying a stale product is fraught with poisoning. Fresh fish has a bright color, a neutral salty flavor and a strong texture.
Salmon and caviar are great with vegetables and other seafood. You can also use Japanese noodles, white and brown boiled rice for salad. It is better to fill the salad with creamy sauces based on sour cream or mayonnaise.
Salad with salmon and caviar - preparation of products and dishes
How to prepare fish? First of all, it needs to be cleaned of bones and skins. If you want to make a salad with salted salmon, you can buy raw fish and pickle it yourself. Cut off the head and tail, cut the belly, gut and take out the vertebra. Sprinkle the fish with salt, and place in the refrigerator for an hour, then rinse. The fish will pickle and will taste no worse than the store.
Caviar in a salad will serve as an ornament rather than an integral part of the dish, and therefore a lot of it will not be needed. If you put a lot of caviar, do not use salt, otherwise the salad will turn salty.
Recipe 1: Salad with salmon and caviar with avocado
Simple in cooking technology, but not to taste salad. Decorate the dish with ground nuts or chopped greens.
- Light-salted fish - 320 gr.
- Avocados - 2 pcs.
- Canned corn - 180 gr.
- Hard cheese - 160 gr.
- Red caviar - 30 gr.
- Lemon juice
- Garlic - 2 teeth
- Mayonnaise - 40 gr.
- Sour cream - 55 gr.
- Fish should be cut into large chunks.
- Clean the avocado pulp from the rind, then cut it with a knife. Drizzle avocado with lemon juice, otherwise the flesh will oxidize in air and darken.
- Drain juice from canned corn.
- Grind hard cheese on a fine grater.
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise, squeeze garlic into the sauce through a press.
- Stir in fish, avocado, cheese and avocado with dressing. Salad garnish with caviar.
Recipe 2: Salad with salmon and caviar “Fish in Manto”
A puffy nourishing salad that will not leave anyone indifferent. He is also popularly known as “Mimosa” or “Salmon under a fur coat”. Serve in a deep glass dish, so that guests can not only enjoy the taste, but also admire the wonderful appearance.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Salted salmon - 280 gr.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Red caviar - 50 gr.
- Butter - 50 gr.
- Egg - 3 pieces
- Mayonnaise and sour cream for dressing
- Boil potatoes and carrots until tender. Peel the vegetables and rub them on a fine grater.
- Boil an egg boiled. Peel, separate the whites from the yolks. Cut the squirrels into cubes, grate the yolks.
- Mix a tablespoon of vinegar with a spoonful of water and half a teaspoon of sugar. Chop the onion and pour the marinade. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Cut the fish into small cubes.
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Put the salad in the following order: shredded potatoes, dressing, carrots, dressing, protein, grated butter, red fish, dressing, pickled onions, dressing, yolk. Salad garnish with red caviar. To refuel soaked all layers, let the dish brew for at least 2 hours.
Recipe 3: Salad with salmon and caviar with seafood
For this salad, it is best to take seafood with a neutral taste - shrimp, octopus, squid are quite suitable. Mussels are not worth taking - they have a specific taste that not everyone likes.
A special component of the dish is rice, it gives the salad a satiety and density. Ingredients Required:
- Salmon - 210 gr.
- Long grain rice - 65 g.
- Octopus meat - 120 gr.
- Shrimps - 170 gr.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Squid - 1 bird
- Red caviar for decoration
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Boil a hard boiled egg. Peel and cut into cubes.
- Boil rice until done, add a little butter and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, mix.
- Wash squid, peel off the film, put it in boiling water for 2 minutes. Cool and cut into thin strips.
- With shrimp, remove the shells and fry the meat in vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
- Cut fish and meat of octopus into cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients, season the salad with mayonnaise and garnish the dish with red caviar. Let the dish stand for at least an hour.
Recipe 4: Salad with salmon and caviar with funchoza
This salad is a cold starter from Korea, based on funchoza rice noodles. The specialty of the dish is that it tastes better only when it is infused for a long time. If you do not have funchozy, you can take any noodles, buckwheat flour or wheat.
- Funchoza - 180 gr.
- Salmon - 230 gr.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Beijing cabbage - 140 gr.
- Caviar - 60 gr.
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp.
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- Sour cream - 40 gr.
- Sesame Seed
- Peel the carrots and grate on Korean grated vegetables.
- Make the marinade sauce. Mix the sauce, honey and pour carrots for 10 minutes.
- Boil the funchoze - place it for 6 minutes in boiling water, then rinse. Cut the noodles into two or three parts.
- Chop cabbage thinly.
- Cut the fish into large pieces.
- Mix all ingredients, cover with sour cream and let the salad stand for at least 4 hours.
Recipe 5: Salad with salmon and warm caviar
This dish is “interesting” not only to taste, but also in form of serving - it is consumed in the form of heat immediately after preparation. You will need potatoes, it will be a “pillow” for the fish filling with cheese. Decorate the dish with red caviar and fresh herbs. Ingredients Required:
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Salmon fillet - 240 gr.
- Leek (white part) - 130 gr.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Cream - 70 ml.
- Processed cheese - 1 pc. (100 gr.)
- Black olives without stones - 130 g
- Red caviar (for decoration)
- Celery (greens)
- Boil the potatoes “in uniform” for 15 minutes in boiling water. Rub on the finest grater and lay as the first layer of lettuce.
- Cut the cheese and fish into cubes.
- Cut the olives into four pieces.
- Grate the carrots, finely chop the onion. Fry the vegetables, add the fish to the pan, after 3 minutes, pour the cream and add the cheese. Stir until cheese dissolves. Turn off, let the mixture cool for 7 minutes, transfer the contents to the potato pillow.
- Put olives on fish with vegetables.
- Decorate the salad with caviar and a sprig of celery.
Salad with salmon and caviar - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
Salad with salmon and caviar will look more beautiful if you add canned corn, peas or pomegranate seeds to it.
Do not use lemon juice as a salad dressing - the fish whiten and lose the appetizing appearance when interacting with acid.
Salad with salmon will be very unusual if you make it with fried Japanese noodles. Use egg noodles, buckwheat or wheat, filling the dish with soy sauce.
Fish tastes great with roasted nuts. Burn the walnuts or pine nuts in a dry frying pan and add them to the salad.