Fishcakes are a pretty satisfying dish that absolutely all housewives cook. From pink salmon they turn out the most tender and juicy. Such burgers are suitable not only for an ordinary dinner, but also for any holiday.
Fish cutlets are fried, baked and steamed. Almost in any kind of pink salmon retains its unique taste and usefulness.
The meat of this fish is a real delicacy, it is moderately salty and aromatic. From pink salmon they cook various cutlets: with vegetables, with cereals and even with the addition of such a dairy product as cottage cheese. Dishes from this fish turn cutlets into a real culinary masterpiece.
Pink salmon cutlets - general principles of cooking
For mincemeat choose fresh fish.
Frozen fish fillets defrost in cold water for 20 minutes.
To make fish mince elastic, knead it with your hands.
For frying, use any oil.
Bring the cutlets to readiness by covering the pan after frying.
If desired, add any spices that are suitable for fish to the dish.
Pink salmon cutlets in the oven
• 890 g of pink salmon;
• onion head;
• 5 Art. spoons of flour;
• vegetable oil.
1. Separate the meat and bones from the pink salmon, remove the skin and chop the finely loin. First you need to rinse the fish.
2. Cut the zucchini and onion into slices, pass them through a meat grinder and combine with minced fish.
3. Add salt, egg, pepper to the mixture and mix to a uniform consistency.
4. Divide the prepared mince into ten equal cheti. Roll each slice into an oval-shaped patty.
5. Roll the patties in flour and spread them on a greased baking sheet.
6. Cook the dish at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Do not forget to turn the patties once.
7. If desired, you can put sliced potatoes next to the cutlets during cooking. 8. When serving, garnish potatoes with greens.
Pink salmon cutlets with greens
• kilogram of thawed pink salmon fillet;
• a bunch of dill and parsley;
• three slices of bread;
• bunch of green onions;
• three spoons of sifted flour;
• spoon of sour cream;
• two chicken eggs;
• a glass of sunflower oil.
1. Rinse the fish fillets under water and dry. Then skip the salmon through a meat grinder. Choose a sieve with a middle hole.
2. Put the minced fish in a bowl. In a separate container, soak the bread in water. Once the bread is softened, squeeze it and shift it to the fish.
3. Parsley, scallions, and dill, rinse and shake off excess liquid. Putting on the board, shred all with a sharp knife and add to the container with pink salmon.
4. Put the sour cream in there, break the eggs and add salt, flour and pepper. Mix all ingredients with a tablespoon.
5. Put the pan on the stove and pour in the right amount of oil. Form two boxes of minced ovals and lower them into a pre-heated pan.
6. Fry cutlets with greens for two minutes on one side until golden brown. After turn them over with a spatula and cover the pan with a lid. Cook for four more minutes.
7. Serve the finished patties hot, putting them on a large platter.
8. As a side dish fit: mashed potatoes, boiled rice or pasta.
Hunchy salmon and rice cutlets
• 1.5 kg of fish fillets;
• half a cup of rice;
• four spoons of sifted flour;
• two slices of loaf;
• three green onion stalks;
• three scoops of breadcrumbs;
• 150 g of sunflower oil;
• two glasses of water.
1. Pour water into the pan and add salt. Bring all to a boil and throw in the pan washed long-grained rice. Boil the cereal for 25 minutes, do not forget to mix.
2. Transfer the finished cereal to a colander with a fine sieve and let all the water drain. After perekinte rice cool in a plate. 3. Put the loaf in a bowl, cover with water and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse and chop the pink salmon with a meat grinder in a bowl.
4. In the same bowl, add pepper, eggs and salt. Stretch long loaf squeeze with clean hands, remember and put in a bowl to the fish.
5. Rinse green onions and dill, shake over the sink and chop finely. Add them to the minced meat bowl.
6. Next, transfer the rice to the bowl and mix everything with clean hands. Turn on the stove and put warm oil.
7. In a bowl, mix flour and breadcrumbs. Form cutlets from minced meat and dip them in a plate with breadcrumbs and flour.
8. Dip the cutlets in the pan and fry them first on one side for six minutes, then turn them over and fry for 15 minutes on the other side. At the end, you can cover the patties with a lid.
9. Serve the dish with the boiled potatoes. To decorate, coat the patties with tomato paste.
Pink salmon cutlets in tomato sauce
• three slices of white bread;
• 630 g pink salmon fillet;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• ground cumin;
• 6 tablespoons of olive oil;
• 2 eggs;
• two bows;
• spoon of sweet paprika;
• 2 tsp sugar;
• fresh mint;
• ground coriander;
• chili peppers;
• 420 g fresh tomatoes;
• 135 ml of white wine.
1. Peel the onions from the husk and rinse. Cut one onion into cubes (for sauce) and divide the other into quarters (for mince).
2. Rinse the tomatoes and remove the steps. Cut them into small cubes.
3. Heat half of the olive oil in a pan. Dip the onion, cumin, pepper, coriander and paprika. Fry for 9-11 minutes. Then pour in the white wine and bring to a boil, simmer for three minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, sugar, half a spoonful of salt, finely chopped chilli and one garlic to the onion. Simmer everything, stirring, over low heat for a quarter of an hour. Put the prepared sauce aside.
5. Place fish fillets, onions and bread in a separate container. Grind these ingredients with a blender. Then add salt, chopped garlic, eggs, cumin and shredded cilantro and dill. Stir everything thoroughly. 6. Form the minced fish cakes and send them for a while in the refrigerator.
7. Heat the remaining olive oil in the pan and fry the pink salmon cutlets in it until golden brown.
8. Preheat the sauce on the stove by adding a little water. Transfer the cutlets to the sauce and close the lid. Simmer for 20 minutes. Remove the ready cutlets of pink salmon from the heat, sprinkle them with mint, cover again and leave for 10 minutes.
9. Serve the patties by watering them with tomato sauce. For such a dish, a side dish is optional.
Pink Salmon Cutlets with Cheese
• 525 g fish fillets;
• two pieces of stale white bread;
• two spoons of lemon juice;
• 90 g of cheese;
• oil for frying;
• 60 ml of milk;
• crackers for breading;
• seasonings for fish.
1. Put the bread crumbs in a plate and cover them with warm milk. Hold them in this form for a couple of minutes, then drain the milk and squeeze out the bread.
2. Wash the fillet of pink salmon, remove the small bones and grind using a meat grinder.
3. Cut the crust off the cheese and rub it on a medium grater.
4. Rinse greens under cold running water and dry with a towel. Cut it into small pieces.
5. In the minced fish, lower the softened bread, add salt, lemon juice, pepper, spices and mix. Then break the egg into this mass, put the cheese and add the greens. Mix everything thoroughly.
6. On a flat dish, pour the breadcrumbs. Make flat cutlets from fish mix and roll them in breadcrumbs.
7. Prepare for frying pan with butter and arrange the cutlets in it so that they do not touch each other. Fry the dish on both sides for 6-8 minutes.
8. Serve such patties immediately after cooking so that the cheese does not have time to become hard.
9. Fill the dish with fried potatoes and canned peas.
Steamed pink salmon cutlets in a slow cooker
• 420 g fish fillets;
• two spoons of semolina;
• two green onion stalks;
• two spoons of vegetable oil; • two multi-glasses of water.
1. Rinse the fillet, dry it and chop with a blender or meat grinder.
2. Peel the onions. Slice it with chives into small pieces.
3. Put the fish fillet in a bowl and mix it together with salt and two onions. Then add semolina, pepper, break the egg and mix everything with clean hands.
4. Pour water into the bowl of the multicooker, place a steamer oiled above it.
5. On the steamer lay out the mince-shaped round patties and close the lid of the technician. Set the “Steaming” mode and cook for half an hour.
6. Cover a flat plate with lettuce leaves and place ready-made fish cakes on them. Pour on cream and garnish with tomato slices.
Pink salmon cutlets with curd
• 470 g of sirloin salmon;
• 260 g of cottage cheese 12% fat;
• spices for fish;
• half a cup of flour;
• lemon juice;
• four slices of white loaf;
1. Pieces loaf filled with clean boiled water. After a while, drain the liquid.
2. Peel the onion, cut off the ends and chop with a knife into small pieces.
3. In hot oil, fry onion pieces to brownish. Then put them on the plate.
4. If the fillet is frozen, then to start it defrost and rinse under running water. Dry the fish and pour it with lemon juice.
5. Put the sliced fish fillet in a blender. There add the washed greens, salt, softened loaf, cottage cheese and egg. Mix everything.
6. Transfer the resulting mass to a bowl, add spices to the fish, fried onions and mix with your hands.
7. Form the mince fish cakes, slightly pressing them down with your hands. Roll the prepared blanks in flour and dip them into a frying pan heated with butter. First, fry from both sides over medium heat. Then add some water, turn down the heat and close the lid. Simmer for 8 minutes.
8. Serve the chops with fresh vegetable salad, garnished with sour cream.
Pink salmon cutlets with squid
• 340 g fresh-frozen squid;
• 575 g fresh frozen pink salmon;
• 190 g onions;
• 90 g stale bread;
• 140 ml of milk;
• vegetable oil;
• 40 g breadcrumbs;
• 2 eggs.
1. Peel the squid carcasses from the skin and remove the transparent plate from them. Rinse the squid with running water and put it in a saucepan with salted water. Boil for 8-11 minutes.
2. Thaw the fish fillets and rinse.
3. Dump the bread into the milk for 6 minutes and then drain the excess liquid.
4. Onion cut into cubes centimeter diameter.
5. Fish fillet with squid carcasses chop in a blender. Then add the onions and chop again.
6. Add salt, bread crumb and eggs to the mass of squid and fish. Well knead everything.
7. Make small patties of mince and roll them in breading.
8. Fry the patties in the pan for 5 minutes on each side.
9. Serve with boiled rice and greens.
Pink Salmon Cutlets - Tricks and Tips
• For juiciness, add chilled cream to the mince.
• If desired, add any vegetables to the fishcakes.
• To avoid mincemeat stick to hands, wet them before modeling.
• If you add chicken to minced fish, the cutlets will get a pleasant and unique taste.
• To cutlets when cooking to retain their shape, roll them in breading or flour.
• For a rich flavor, add fish spices to the chops.