Seafood is very easy to spoil, especially shrimp. It is worth overexposing them for several minutes on fire, as a tasteless gum is obtained from a chic delicacy. To avoid this, you can hedge, for example, pour the cream sauce over the clams. He not only perfectly emphasizes the delicate taste of seafood, but also adds them juiciness.
Shrimps in a creamy sauce - the general principles of cooking
• Shrimp. Most often in our country they are frozen, but you can also find fresh ones. In the second case, the taste will be better. Shellfish before stewing in the sauce must be cleaned. In addition to the shell, you need not to score about the intestinal vein, it passes along the back, it is unpleasant to see it in the finished dish. Before stewing, shrimps are sometimes fried, this should be done at maximum heat.
• Cream. Fat depends on personal taste, someone likes rich sauces, and someone prefers lighter options. In any case, the cream should be fresh, natural, without doubtful additives.
• Additional ingredients. Usually the dish is prepared with the addition of garlic, onions, broccoli, sometimes other vegetables are used. Lemon juice is a frequent companion of mollusks, sometimes wine and even brandy are added, such recipes are a little lower.
• Spices, greens. All types of Italian herbs are suitable for shrimps, basil is especially well combined with them, but it is possible to supplement the dish with ordinary dill. It goes well with seafood black pepper, which is better to grind just before cooking.
Shrimps in a creamy garlic sauce
It will take no more than ten minutes to cook such shrimps in a creamy sauce, but only if you have peeled clams. Otherwise, it will take a little more time.
• 250 g shrimp;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 2 basil sprigs;
• 20 g cl. oils;
• a glass of cream;
• 4 peppercorns, salt. Cooking
1. Put the oil on the pan, melt, but do not boil.
2. Peel the garlic. Two slices put in butter, fry for a minute on each side. The third clove grind.
3. Take out the garlic, throw away and immediately pour the fresh cream, bring to a boil.
4. Immerse the peeled shrimp, sprinkle with garlic, stir and simmer on low heat for two minutes.
5. Chop the basil, prepare the salt. Add all this to the pan, cook another two minutes. Basil is better to grind, so that large leaves do not float. At will we take some small pinches of dry grass.
6. Remove the pan from the hot plate so as not to overdo the clams, otherwise they will become tough and tasteless.
7. Spread the shrimp on a plate with rice or pasta, pour the sauce over the side dish. Crushed peppercorns, lightly sprinkle the dish on top.
Shrimps in a creamy sauce with cheese
For this sauce, you can use any kind of cheese, but for a homogeneous consistency it is better to take those types that melt well.
• 400 g peeled shrimp;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 400 grams of low-fat cream;
• two spoons of butter;
• two cloves of garlic;
• a spoon of lemon juice;
• dill, salt.
1. Melt any butter on an ordinary skillet, you can use a piece of butter or a couple of tablespoons of olives.
2. Peel garlic cloves, crush loan, do not need to grind. Fry in oil to convey the light flavor of the dish.
3. Take out the garlic and immediately throw shrimp. Fry on high heat for a minute, sprinkle the shellfish with lemon juice.
4. Next, pour in the cream, take a product of small fat content, as more cheese will be added. Give them boil, cook clams for two minutes.
5. This time is enough to rub cheese. Grind, pour into the pan, but not a handful. Spread over the entire surface, gently stir with a spatula.
6. Salt the sauce, let the cheese melt and remove the shrimp from the fire. We shift on clean plates or on top of the garnish, garnish with fresh dill.
Shrimps in a creamy wine sauce
Wine for this dish should be taken only white and dry, no other drink emphasizes the taste of seafood.
• 260 g shrimp;
• 60 ml of wine;
• 20 ml of oil;
• a glass of cream;
• 1 onion;
• 1 tsp. Provencal herbs.
1. If the shrimps are in shell, they must be cleaned in advance so that the clams are close at hand.
2. Pour out the oil, reheat. Cut one large bulb onion, you can use a small head. Put in butter. Fry until ruddy color, then remove.
3. Add peeled clams to the aromatic oil. Fry just a minute.
4. Pour the white wine on the shrimps, wait for it to evaporate. Since the pan is hot, it will take no more than a minute.
5. Salt cream, immediately add Proven herbs to them or just chopped basil, stir.
6. Pour the dish over with cream, bring to the boil on maximum heat. Quickly stir and remove the pan, not just from the heat, but also from the hot plate.
7. Cover, leave for ten minutes, add black pepper to taste.
Shrimps in a thick creamy sauce with onions
For such shrimp in a creamy sauce, it is desirable to use a juicy and tender white onion, the pieces should not turn out hard or dry.
• 2 onions;
• 240 ml of cream;
• 280 g shrimp;
• a spoonful of flour;
• a spoon of lemon juice;
• three spoons of butter;
• Basil for decoration.
1. Clean the onions, cut into small pieces, put in a preheated pan with any oil available. Fry on low heat so that the onions reach softness.
2. Spread the shrimp on a cutting board and sprinkle with wheat flour evenly. You can use a strainer.
3. Send the clams to the pan, fry for a moment on the highest fire.
4. Fill the dish with cream, season with salt, you can throw other seasonings to taste, pour lemon juice.
5. We warm everything together with the sauce for a couple of minutes, look at the readiness of the shrimp. Remove from heat. 6. Spread on a dish, use basil for decoration. You can chop a few leaves, sprinkle on top.
Shrimps in a creamy broccoli sauce
Broccoli is often cooked with shrimps in a creamy sauce. The dish is not only very tasty, but also healthy.
• 150 grams of shrimp;
• 300 g broccoli;
• a glass of cream;
• 0.4 glasses of grated Parmesan cheese;
• a pair of tablespoons of oil;
• a pair of cloves of garlic;
• pasta or rice for garnish.
1. Broccoli disassemble into small florets, you can use a knife. Dip in salted boiling water, boil for a moment. Flip the cabbage into a strainer to drain excess water.
2. Heat the butter, put the peeled shrimps on one side of the griddle, and broccoli on the second pan. Fry foods together for about three minutes.
3. Chop the garlic, sprinkle the dish.
4. Immediately pour the cream, cover the pan, stew the shrimp with broccoli for a minute.
5. Add half of grated Parmesan, pepper, salt to your taste. Stir.
6. Prepare rice or pasta for garnish, arrange in portions, put mollusks with broccoli on top, pour over the sauce and immediately. While the dish is hot, sprinkle with the remnants of Parmesan.
Shrimps in creamy sauce with squid
Seafood of different kinds is often cooked together, this dish can be similarly done with mussels, scallops.
• 200 g squid;
• 200 g shrimp;
• 200 g of cream;
• 25 ml of oil;
• greens, spices;
• half a lemon.
1. Squid to boil over boiling water, clean off the upper film, remove the cartilage, clean the internal cavity from all the excess. Cut the clam into small pieces, can be straws or squares, rectangles.
2. Wash the cleaned shrimps, put immediately to the squid, pour the juice of half a lemon, stir.
3. Pour oil into a pan with a large diameter. To warm.
4. Add seafood, fry until lightly crusted, make fire, so that the mollusks do not dry.
5. Combine cream with spices, add a little chopped basil or other herbs, stir and pour the contents of the pan. 6. Stew seafood in a sauce with a lid for no more than two minutes, then immediately shift to the dish.
Shrimps in a creamy sauce with brandy
The recipe for a very simple clam dish with a minimal amount of ingredients. But in any case, it turns out very tasty and unusual.
• 200 g peeled shrimp;
• 30 ml of soy sauce;
• 20 ml of cognac;
• 150 ml of cream.
1. Add shrimp to the heated oil. Fry the clams on high heat until a light blush appears.
2. Next, sprinkle with brandy, leave for a few seconds.
3. Mix soy sauce and cream, pour. You can just pour all at once on the pan.
4. We cover, stew the clams for a moment in the sauce and turn it on.
5. Add any spices and herbs to your taste in the dish, but you can leave it just like that, in any case it turns out very fragrant because of the brandy and soy sauce.
Shrimps in a creamy sauce - tips and tricks
• Did the sauce get too thick or very little? You need to immediately dilute the dish in the pan, ideal for this decoction, remaining after cooking pasta. But you can use milk or any fish, vegetable broth.
• It is better not to remove the tips of the shrimp, with the tails the dish will look more interesting, more elegant.
• If there is no lemon juice. You can use any fruit vinegar, for example, apple or grape. They are perfectly combined with shellfish.
• Fry seafood is better in olive or butter, but it is especially successful if they are mixed in equal proportions.