Shrimp cream sauce is a wonderful addition to spaghetti. This is one of the most successful ways to identify mollusks, if there are not many of them, but you would like to eat tasty and satisfying ones.
Also a big advantage is the speed of cooking. Regardless of the recipe chosen, the process will not take more than half an hour.
Spaghetti with shrimps in cream sauce - general principles of cooking
• Spaghetti. To make the dish tasty, nothing is boiled soft, you need to get a good pasta. You should not save on pasta and buy products from soft wheat. Preparing spaghetti is always according to the instructions, as cooking time may differ from different manufacturers. After cooking, the product is poured into a colander to stack the broth.
• For this dish you can use even the smallest shrimp, it will be even better. Recipes usually indicate the weight of the purified product. In addition to the shell, you need to remove the dark vein-intestine, which runs along the back.
• Cream sauce. Most pasta recipes use cream with an average fat content of 10 to 20%. You can add to them a part of sour cream, milk, sometimes the sauce is prepared on them. Cream we take only fresh and natural without vegetable components in the composition.
• Spices. In the sauce you need to add salt, pepper, fresh herbs or dry. Ideal - a mixture of Italian herbs, which mainly consist of basil, oregano, marjoram.
• Additional ingredients. In addition to shrimp, you can add different sorts of cheese, mushrooms, vegetables and other suitable products to the sauce. But we must remember that each of them has its own cooking time, it is desirable to follow the recipe.
Spaghetti with shrimps in cream sauce with lemon
The recipe for a spicy spaghetti sauce with shrimps, which is prepared with lemon juice and zest. For spice, red pepper is used, its amount can be reduced.
Ingredients • 150 grams of shrimp;
• 190 grams of cream;
• 200 grams of spaghetti;
• 0.3 tsp. red pepper;
• 0.5 lemon;
• 1 tbsp. l butter cream .;
• A slice of garlic.
1. Melt a full tablespoon of butter, add chopped garlic, stir.
2. Pour the shrimp with the juice of half a lemon. If you have time, then leave for about fifteen minutes.
3. Put the shellfish in butter, fry on high heat for a couple of minutes.
4. Add hot pepper, sprinkle evenly, stir.
5. Pour the cream. We give them boil and immediately remove the fire to the very minimum. Tomim clams in sauce a couple of minutes.
6. Rub 0.5 tsp. rind with lemon, sprinkle dish, turn off. Be sure to cover the pan, let the sauce infuse a little.
7. Cooking spaghetti in boiling water. We merge products into the colander. It is not necessary to rinse them, especially for this purpose running water is not used.
8. Put the pasta in the plates, pour the spicy sauce with shrimps.
Cheese spaghetti with shrimps in cream sauce
In general, any cheese can be used for spaghetti with shrimps and cream sauce, but the true Italian dish is prepared with parmesan.
• 170 g peeled shrimp;
• 190 ml cream;
• 40 g grated parmesan;
• 50 g soft cheese;
• 250 grams of spaghetti (dry);
• a couple of cloves of garlic;
• 3.5 Art. l olive oil;
• Basil or other greens.
1. It is best to cook the sauce in olive oil, pour it into the pan. We set to heat up.
2. Peel the garlic and cut each lobule in half. Put in the pan, fry until ruddy color, so that the oil has a pleasant aroma.
3. Now garlic can be thrown away.
4. Put the peeled shrimps in garlic butter, fry almost until cooked, but do not overdo it on the fire so that the clams do not turn out dry.
5. Mix soft cream cheese and liquid cream, salt, pepper, put chopped basil.
6. Fill the almost finished shrimp creamy mass, heated.
7. Rub parmesan, add to sauce, when it almost boils. Stir until dissolved and remove. 8. Sprinkle ready-made spaghetti in a pan with shrimps, mix with sauce. The dish is served immediately while it is hot. Sprinkle with parmesan on top.
Spaghetti with prawns in a creamy sauce with wine
Seafood is unusually fragrant, if you put them out a little in wine. Here is a recipe for a simple sauce with onion flavor.
• 50 ml of wine;
• 1 tsp. Italian herbs;
• 200 g shrimp;
• a teaspoon of flour;
• a glass of cream about 15%;
• 200-250 g of dry spaghetti (boil according to the instructions);
• 60 grams of onions;
• 30 ml of olive oil;
• 50 g parmesan.
1. Heat the olive oil, put the onion cut into large rings into it. Fry until brown, but the onion must not be burnt. Carefully remove all the rings with a fork.
2. Wash the shrimp. Lightly powder the top with flour, spread it in onion oil, fry on the highest heat until light crust.
3. Pour in wine. Reduce the fire, stir and evaporate the alcohol for about a minute.
4. Mix the cream and Provence fragrant herbs, put the salt and immediately pour the grated Parmesan.
5. Put the cream mixture in the pan with shrimps, stir, cover and simmer for a couple of minutes.
6. Mix the pasta and cooked sauce, distribute in portions, decorate with greens.
Spaghetti with shrimps in cream sauce with cherry
The recipe is very bright and tasty spaghetti with shrimp in a creamy sauce, for which cherry tomatoes are definitely needed. With large tomatoes will not work.
• 160 g shrimp;
• 10 cherry tomatoes;
• a glass of cream;
• boiled spaghetti (4 servings);
• 4 tbsp. l Parmesan;
• a clove of garlic;
• four spoons of butter;
• any greens (basil, dill);
• A spoonful of flour for tomatoes.
1. On three tablespoons of olive oil, lightly fry the peeled shrimps.
2. Chop one clove of garlic, add to clams, stir. After a few seconds, add cream.
3. Heat the sauce for a moment, pour in the spices and add two spoons of parmesan. Warm up to dissolve. 4. Pour the remaining oil into another pan, just lightly lubricate the surface. To warm.
5. Cut the cherry in half. Sprinkle the slices with flour, you can simply dip. Quickly put the tomatoes on a hot frying pan cut down, a little fry.
6. On a plate, first lay out a portion of boiled spaghetti. Top with shrimp and pour over creamy sauce. Spread cherry halves. For brightness, you can add a few sprigs of greens to the dish.
Spaghetti with shrimps in creamy tomato sauce
This sauce is prepared with the addition of tomatoes. Tomatoes must be ripe, fleshy, not sour. The fat content of the cream is arbitrary.
• 2 large tomatoes;
• 150 ml of cream;
• 120 g peeled shrimp;
• 50 g onions;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 4 servings of spaghetti;
• 2 basil sprigs.
1. To make this sauce, you need two pans. Divide the oil in half, pour. We put one on fire, we heat.
2. We cut onions into small cubes, pour them into one of the pans. We begin to fry, but do not browse. Passe over low heat until soft.
3. We dip tomatoes in boiling water, rinse after a minute, remove the skin. Cut the flesh into small cubes, add to the onion, cover, simmer for about five minutes.
4. Heat the second frying pan too, put the shrimp, fry for about two minutes.
5. Add cream, heat.
6. Put the tomato paste with onions from the second pan, stir.
7. Wash the sprigs of basil, chop very finely, put in the sauce. At the same stage, you need to salt, to taste put the hot pepper. Mix well, bring to a boil.
8. Put the sauce to the boiled spaghetti, stir, arrange in portions. For decoration, use basil, you can sprinkle the dish with parmesan, but quite a bit.
Spaghetti with shrimps and broccoli in cream sauce
In a similar way, you can prepare a sauce with cauliflower, but it must be boiled for two minutes more. Broccoli florets can be taken frozen or fresh, in the first version, they immediately run into boiling water. Ingredients
• 250 g broccoli florets;
• 200 g shrimp;
• 360 ml of cream;
• 2-3 tablespoons of flour;
• 60 grams of grated cheese;
• a little bit of oil;
• 4-5 servings of boiled spaghetti;
• a pair of garlic cloves.
1. Throw broccoli florets into boiling water, boil for three minutes. Pour into a colander, wait for cooling.
2. Fry the shrimps in butter, remove from the pan in a bowl, let them wait in the wings.
3. Broccoli inflorescences powdered wheat flour, and you can roll, but then you need to shake off the excess, so that they do not burn.
4. Fry the inflorescences on both sides. After they are almost ready, add the chopped garlic cloves.
5. Now return the shrimp to the pan.
6. Next pour cream. Add spices to the sauce, salted.
7. Give the dish then on a small fire for about three minutes. Fall asleep half grated cheese.
8. As soon as the cheese disperses in the sauce, you can turn off the stove.
9. Spread broccoli with shrimps on spaghetti, sprinkle with cheese, which remained.
Spaghetti with shrimps in cream sauce - useful tips and tricks
• In any of the recipes, you can replace the shrimp with squid, but reducing the cooking time to a few minutes. Be sure to try, maybe this version of the dish will also have to taste.
• If the sauce turned out too thick, it can be diluted with broth, which remained after cooking spaghetti.
• Spaghetti should be dipped only in boiling water at the rate of one liter per 100 grams of dry product. Otherwise, the taste will be far from ideal, pasta stick together.
• How much salt to add when cooking spaghetti? The calculation usually goes to the amount of water per 10 liters of need for 10 grams.