Nothing is simpler than cooking zucchini with garlic, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, cheese, sour cream or mayonnaise sauce.
A stunning variety of tender, juicy, hearty or light dishes makes this vegetable the favorite beginner or sophisticated mistress. Roasted, baked, steamed, boiled and pureed, zucchini will be appropriate on everyday and on the festive table. Vegetable goes well with meat, cereal, vegetable dishes or plain black bread.
Zucchini with garlic - general principles of cooking
Special attention deserve fried zucchini with garlic. Without exaggeration, the combination of these two vegetables can be called ideal: garlic gives delicate juicy squash flesh its own character, piquancy, lacking sharpness.
There are a lot of options for preparing the squash basis, but the garlic note is always created in two ways: the garlic joins the squash basis either raw or thermally processed. In the first case, the fresh garlic flavor makes the dish brighter and spicy; in the second, it gives delicacy and becomes not an accent, but a touch of aftertaste.
The general rule when working with zucchini is to remove the rough upper skin and remove the seeds, and chop the fruit itself: cut it into cubes, rings, or turn it into a homogeneous mass using a grater, a blender, a combine. If zucchini is young, they can be cooked together with the skin and the inner fibrous part.
Fry zucchini should be in vegetable oil. To get a beautiful appetizing crust, you can dip the ringlets in the flour or beaten egg. Otten the taste of cooked zucchini not only garlic. It is good to submit with him fresh greens, tomatoes, sour cream.
Zucchini fried with garlic
An easy, quick way to cook guaranteed delicious zucchini - just fry them in butter, adding garlic and greens. Flour breading will form a delicious crust that will appeal to both adults and children. The main thing is not to overdo the rings on the pan, especially if you use young vegetables. Ingredients:
• a pound of zucchini (one medium fruit or two medium-sized ones);
• two or three cloves of garlic;
• 50 grams of flour;
• three to four tablespoons of cooking oil;
• seasonal greens (if possible, use cilantro).
Wash zucchini with warm water, dry it, cut off the tips and cut into ringlets up to one and a half cm wide.
Mix flour with fine salt.
Dip the squash rings with flour mixture and fry in a frying pan, warm the vegetable oil well. Each side takes literally two minutes. As soon as the ring has reddened, it must be turned over.
Remove the rings, fried from both sides, and dry on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
Lay the squash rings on the dishes, sprinkling them with a mixture of chopped greens and garlic. Serve the zucchini with garlic to the table.
Zucchini fried with garlic sauce
A variation of the simple preparation of zucchini with garlic - a dish called “Squash under garlic sauce”. It turns out more delicate to taste due to the use of sour cream.
• kilogram of zucchini;
• four tablespoons of flour;
• half a cup of any cooking oil;
• glasses of sour cream (or yogurt);
• garlic head;
• medium ground salt;
• any greens.
Method of preparation
Wash squash with warm water, remove tips and hard seeds, cut off hard skin.
Cut the fruit into oblong slices no thicker than 0.5 cm;
Salt slices and, dipping in flour, quickly fry in boiling oil until golden brown crust appears no more than two minutes.
Put on a napkin to make extra glass oil, and make a sauce.
Beat sour cream or fresh yogurt with a mixer, add chopped garlic (skip through a press, rub on a grater or simply chop with a knife), chopped greens, salt to taste and mix well.
Lay the zucchini in a la carte plates and pour over the sauce.
Zucchini fried with garlic in pancakes
Very good zucchini with garlic in the form of delicious fritters. You can serve them with sour cream sauce, homemade adjika, ketchup, tomato slices. The combination of onions and garlic will give an extra hearty note to the resulting dish. Ingredients:
• two small zucchini;
• medium bulb;
• one egg;
• two tablespoons of flour;
• three cloves of garlic;
• dill greens.
Wash zucchini, remove skin and seeds. If the squash is young, leave the upper skin and the inside.
Grate zucchini on a fine grater or grind in a powerful blender.
Salt the vegetable base, wait five to ten minutes and squeeze out excess liquid.
Introduce egg, flour, dill, and grated garlic into grated squash. Stir, achieving the consistency of dough for ordinary pancakes. If necessary, increase the amount of flour.
Fry pancakes on hot oil, spreading the dough with a spoon, until golden brown.
Serve with sour cream sauce or other seasoning to taste.
Squash with tomatoes and garlic
A great option for meeting guests - vegetable cakes from zucchini, garlic, tomatoes “Vegetable tower”. Zucchini with garlic act as a base, tomatoes become a kind of decoration. The dish turns out gentle, but both sharp and fresh. If you make homemade mayonnaise, you can offer this “cake” to children.
• one medium zucchini;
• three or four tomatoes;
• half a cup of mayonnaise;
• four garlic cloves;
• a little, two or three spoons, flour for breading;
• three or four spoons of oil for the pan;
• a bunch of dill.
Cut prepared zucchini rings no thicker than a centimeter (five to seven millimeters - the best option).
Breaded in a mixture of flour and salt, fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Put on paper base (towel, napkin) to get rid of excess fat.
Cut dense tomatoes into circles so that the diameter of the tomato ring is less than the squash ring.
Prepare the sauce by mixing mayonnaise with chopped dill and garlic.
Collect vegetable “cakes”: lightly grease the squash foundation with sauce, cover with the second squash circle, again apply a thin layer of garlic mayonnaise and place the tomato circle on top. Put the mayonnaise “point” in the center and sprinkle the top with dill.
Squash with Tomatoes and Summer Glade Garlic
Puff dishes of zucchini with garlic and tomatoes are always admirable. Original presentation in combination with unmatched taste is the secret of the Summer Glade dish.
• a pound of young zucchini;
• 400 grams of tomatoes;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 400 grams of good quality processed cheese;
• half a cup of flour;
• a quarter cup of vegetable oil;
• a spoonful of freshly ground black pepper;
• salt to taste;
• seasonal greens.
Prepared vegetables cut into slices in the five to seven mm thick. To make the dish perfect, you need to pick up zucchini and tomatoes that match in diameter.
Prepare the flour mixture by mixing salt and pepper with flour.
Dip the zucchini circles into flour and fry over high heat until a beautiful golden color appears.
Put zucchini in one layer on a wide flat dish.
Finely grate melted cheese, mix with chopped garlic and finely chopped greens - dill, parsley, basil.
Put the curd on a circle of zucchini, cover with a tomato circle and sprinkle with the remaining greens. Submit to the table.
Squash with cheese and garlic
Original zucchini with garlic in batter will surely appeal to anyone who tries this hearty, beautiful dish. Appetizer "Cheese cap" is perfect for the festive table.
• 600 grams of young zucchini;
• a glass of milk;
• one egg;
• one hundred grams of flour;
• 150 grams of cheese, preferably solid;
• half a cup of mayonnaise;
• three or four garlic cloves;
• half a cup of vegetable oil;
• medium ground salt;
• dill and basil.
Prepare batter by mixing milk, egg, salt and flour. The mass should be moderately liquid, homogeneous. It is necessary to give the batter a little rest after mixing - literally three to five minutes.
Prepared young squash cut quite thin (circles should not be thicker than a centimeter).
Dip the zucchini slices in batter, fry in a hot frying pan, until the dough gets a nice brown tint. Let the oil drain from the zucchini on a paper towel.
Rub hard cheese very finely, add chopped garlic, mix everything with mayonnaise.
Put the squash circles on a common dish or a la carte plates. On top of the baked tops put a spoon of cheese mass and decorate it with chopped greens.
Zucchini with Balkan cheese and garlic
The combination of spicy cheese, fresh tomatoes and tender sour cream gives a fantastic taste to the original “Balkan-style rolls” of zucchini with garlic.
• large zucchini;
• four ripe tomatoes;
• three garlic cloves;
• 120 grams of durum cheese;
• half a glass of sour cream;
• two or three spoons mask for frying;
• seasonal herbs.
Prepare the zucchini, having washed it thoroughly. Cut into thin circles.
Slightly salt the zucchini and fry it quickly, in any case not allowing full softening.
To relieve squash slices from excess oil, putting them on a paper napkin or towel.
Slice the tomatoes into thin slices so that you can easily roll them up.
Prepare a thick cheese sauce, mixing finely grated cheese, sour cream, chopped garlic and greens. The sauce should not be too thick, the consistency of thick mayonnaise is perfect.
Spread the cheese sauce over the entire surface of the roasted squash circles, lay several thinnest tomato slices on top, roll up the composition with a roll and fasten with a canapé skewer (or toothpick).
Put the rolls on the dish and serve.
Courgettes with cheese and garlic in Romanian
Romanian garlic has an unusual savory taste. White cheese and butter give the dish an unusual savory taste. When serving, it looks very nice and is suitable for a holiday table.
• three small zucchini;
• a pound of tomatoes;
• tablespoon flour;
• garlic clove;
• one hundred grams of fresh cheese;
• two tablespoons of butter;
• some vegetable oil for the pan;
• salt to taste.
Prepared zucchini with skin and internal fibers cut into circles. Salt the blanks, dip in the flour and fry quickly in a well heated pan.
Cut tomatoes into thin ringlets, cheese - into thin slices, garlic clove - with transparent petals.
Place roasted squash rings in a saucepan, pre-lubricated with butter, layers, alternating each squash layer with garlic petals and slices of tomatoes.
Pour the contents of the skillet with melted butter and sing for 20 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees.
Arrange in a la carte plates, dye greens, diced cheese.
Squash with garlic and mayonnaise
Quite simply and hearty dish is obtained from zucchini with garlic and mayonnaise. A minimum of products makes this dish very democratic. You can serve it with black bread, boiled potatoes, steam cutlets.
• two small zucchini;
• half cup mayonnaise;
• five garlic cloves;
• oil for the pan;
• medium ground salt.
Wash and dried zucchini cut very thin: squash circles should not be thicker than five millimeters.
Put zucchini in a large container, salt to taste, mix and leave to highlight the juice.
Squeeze the juice and put zucchini on a paper towel.
Heat the oil and fry the squash slices quickly from both sides.
Wait until the squash becomes warm.
Prepare the mayonnaise-garlic sauce: skip the fresh peeled garlic through the press (if not, just grate), mix with the mayonnaise.
Put the first layer of cooled squash circles on a wide flat dish, fluff the layer of sauce.
Repeat the layer using the remaining zucchini and garlic sauce.
Complete the decoration of the dish, sprinkling it with finely chopped seasonal greens if desired.
Squash with garlic and mayonnaise in French
You can complicate the previous dish by preparing zucchini with garlic and mayonnaise in French. Lezon will give squash-based basis greater density and nobility.
• one young zucchini;
• half a cup of flour;
• two eggs;
• some water;
• a teaspoon of salt; • four tablespoons of mayonnaise;
• oil for frying.
Cut the prepared zucchini into thin rings.
Sprinkle with salt, mix and leave to discharge excess liquid for fifteen minutes. Conveniently, when the juice flows through a colander, although you can leave the zucchini and just in a deep plate, and then pour the juice.
Finally dry zucchini with a paper napkin.
Beat the eggs with two tablespoons of water.
Dip the slices in flour, then in the ice and fry quickly on high heat, seeking to obtain a ruddy crust.
From the pan to shift the rings on a paper napkin to stack excess fat.
Prepare a sauce of mayonnaise and minced garlic.
Transfer the zucchini to a flat dish, brush with sauce and leave for half an hour to soak. If possible, the time for impregnation can be increased to two hours. So the dish will turn out even more tender.
Zucchini with garlic for the winter
Delicious, healthy zucchini with garlic can be prepared for future use. Winter salad “Kabachkovy” always turn out well and long stored, allowing you to enjoy the summer harvest until spring.
• three kilograms of zucchini;
• one and a half tablespoons of coarse salt;
• the same amount of sugar;
• one hundred grams of garlic;
• 170 ml of finished vinegar 9%;
• a glass of vegetable oil.
Wash squash thoroughly with warm water, cut into slices no thicker than a centimeter.
Peeled garlic cut into petals.
Mix zucchini, garlic, vinegar, oil, sugar and salt in a large saucepan, marinate for three hours.
Put the pan on the fire, wait for the juice to boil and simmer on a small fire for about half an hour.
Arrange the salad in prepared jars, roll up.
Squashes with garlic for the winter of “Tishchin language”
Among all the winter preparations, one of the most popular is a spicy zucchini salad with garlic called “Teschin language”. It is very simple to prepare, and the result is an original snack with a savory taste.
• kilogram of zucchini;
• kilogram of ripe juicy tomatoes;
• two Bulgarian peppers;
• two small heads of garlic; • small pod of hot peppers;
• 80 ml of vegetable oil;
• 35 ml of table vinegar 9%;
• two or three spoons without the top of sugar;
• two teaspoons of salt.
Washed tomatoes cut into “garlic” - into triangular slices.
Peel the tail from the tail, seeds and internal partitions. Cut into small pieces.
Grind tomatoes and peppers in any way: in a blender, combine, meat grinder. Pour the vegetable mixture into a large saucepan.
Peeled from thick peel and seeds squash cut into slices. If the diameter of the vegetable is large, you can cut each ring into four pieces.
Put zucchini in a saucepan with vegetable puree and bring to a boil.
Add sugar, salt, vinegar, oil, mix and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, do not forget to stir.
Meanwhile, clean and finely chop the hot pepper, not forgetting that you need to work with him in thin gloves.
Grind the garlic.
Add hot pepper and garlic to the pan, stir and boil for five minutes.
Spread hot salad in sterilized jars and roll up. Cool in an inverted form under a thick blanket. Store in the refrigerator, cellar, on the insulated balcony.
Zucchini with garlic - tricks and useful tips
- For frying zucchini any vegetable oil will be suitable: sunflower, flaxseed, olive. To make it fragrant, you can use the Italian secret. Crush the garlic clove with the handle of a wooden knife, fry the garlic in oil, waiting for it to give up all its flavor. Remove the garlic from the pan and discard, and zucchini fry in wonderful garlic oil.
- An important requirement when roasting zucchini is to make sure that they keep their shape, do not spread, and soften too much. To find out what zucchini ready, you need to pierce the lobule with a fork. If it comes in easily, it's time to remove the zucchini.
- Young zucchini can be a little dosed. They lie down a bit and “reach” the desired state of softness in about five minutes.
- Zucchini fritters with garlic can be made even more delicious. When a portion of the dough is laid out in the pan, you can put any stuffing on top, for example, a slice of tomato, a slice of cheese. From above, you can drop a little more dough or leave everything unchanged. Get pancake with pripochek.
- Cilantro will add a savory flavor to dishes from roasted zucchini and garlic. Replace it with other herbs is not worth it.
- To get even beautiful slices of zucchini in flour breading, you need to dip the billet in flour just before you put it in hot oil. If you roll a circle in flour in advance, it will be soaked with juice, the flour will soften, and you will not be able to achieve a beautiful crust.
- To enhance nutritional value and a milder taste, you can fry the pancakes made from a mixture of zucchini, garlic and potatoes. Such a dish looks extremely appetizing, cooks quickly, is eaten instantly.
- Instead of flour for squash fritters you can take semolina. The taste of this dish is very unusual and like children.
- When making pancakes from zucchini, you do not need to cover the pan with a lid, otherwise you will not get a crisp.
- The simplest and most delicious sauce for squash fritters is sour cream mixed with a clove of garlic. This dish is perfect for baby food.