Fish soup - the most popular fish soup. Of course, ideally, it should be cooked in nature, with smoke from the fire, it turns out just awesome. But in the pot in the kitchen you can also make a delicious ear pike, you just need to know a few little tricks and find the right recipe. All of them are here!
Pike Ear - General Cooking Principles
Pike is a specific fish. Very often it smells of mud, so it requires careful processing. You can soak the carcass for several hours in cold water, changing the liquid periodically. Then you need to cook the broth. It can be made from bones and heads, or you can cook the soup immediately from pieces of fish, it all depends on the chosen recipe.
What is added to the ear:
• potatoes, carrots, onions and other vegetables;
• millet, rice and other different cereals;
• greens, spices.
Wuhu is not cooked with browning. Usually, the vegetables are added raw, put directly into the pot or into the saucepan, by the way, there are recipes for pike soup for the slow cooker, one of which can be viewed just below. Serve with bread, breadcrumbs, hot pepper in deep plates. When spilling soup, you need to try to put both vegetables and fish in the plate.
Vegetable pike ear with smoke
The recipe for light and fragrant pike soup, which is smoked. Other parts of the carcass can be used for broth.
• 6 potatoes;
• 1 pike for 1.5-2 kg;
• 2 bulbs;
• 2 carrots;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• laurel, peppercorns;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper.
You will also need some wood chips.
1. We split the washed pike, cut off the head and about 10 cm of the tail. Put in a saucepan with 3 liters of water, throw one onion, chopped large carrots, laurel and several peas. Cooking rich fish broth for about 40 minutes. Strain out.
2. Cut the rest of the carcass into equal pieces.
3. Clean the potatoes, cut large, throw in the broth. Cook for about ten minutes. 4. Add the fish, bring to a boil and remove the foam from the soup.
5. Cut the remaining onion and carrot, run into the pan, put the salt, cook the soup almost until tender.
6. Cut the sweet pepper, throw it.
7. At the end add to taste the hot pepper, dosolim.
8. We set fire to wooden chips, give them a good glow and throw them into the pan, throw the dill, close the pan and turn it off.
9. Let the ear stand, remove the chips before spilling, add green onions to each plate.
Pike ear with millet
A common and widely known recipe for soup with pike, in which millet is added. It fits perfectly with fish, makes the dish more nourishing and gives its taste. From this amount of products you get 4-5 servings of the first dish.
• 0.7 kg pike;
• 4 spoons of millet;
• 0.3 kg of potatoes;
• 0.5 carrots;
• 1 onion;
• 1.7 liters of water
1. Rinse the pike, cut it into pieces, add water and put it on the stove.
2. While the fish is boiling, chop the potatoes into small pieces. Onion, too, peel, cut into cubes, carrot sticks.
3. We catch the moment of boiling, remove the foam from the fish broth and throw the potatoes. A minute later, carrots, and after and chopped onion.
4. Salt the soup, boil the vegetables for five minutes.
5. Flush millet, throw in the pan.
6. We continue to cook the dish further until the readiness of millet. Since there is a lot of water, it will take about ten minutes.
7. Season fish soup with laurel, throw pepper, at the end try on salt, add if necessary. Done!
Pike ear with vodka and millet
The recipe for the original soup, which is added vodka. Although many people practice beer infusion, this is especially true in nature. Vodka does not fundamentally change the taste of the soup, but removes from it the aroma of mud, typical of pike-type fish.
• 3 liters of water;
• 1 kg of pike;
• a handful of millet;
• 0.3 kg of potatoes;
• 50 ml of vodka;
• onions and carrots;
• greens, Bulgarian pepper to taste.
1. Cut the washed fish, pour the pike with cold water, bring the ear to the boil and remove the foam. Boil the fish until done. 2. Remove the pieces of pike with a skimmer in a bowl, strain the broth, pour into a saucepan and put on the stove again.
3. When boiling add chopped potato tubers, no need to grind, put large pieces, cook about ten minutes.
4. This time is enough to cut onions and carrots. Grater in this case is undesirable.
5. Lay the vegetables, throw a handful of washed millet.
6. After boiling, you can salt the ear. Cook another quarter of an hour.
7. Wuhu disassemble not pieces, return to the pan.
8. Add the chopped bell pepper, after boiling, pour in vodka and throw the dill.
9. Close the lid, turn off the stove. Let your ear stand for ten minutes and you can serve a fragrant dish with fish soup to the table!
Pike ear in a slow cooker
The use of a multivark in cooking soup is an innovation, but it is very convenient and practical.
• 0.8 kg pike;
• 3-4 medium sized potatoes;
• 1.5 liters of water;
• bulb (medium);
• one carrot;
• dill or other greens;
1. Peel the pike, cut the fillet. Bone fill with water, put the mode of extinguishing and cook. Exactly an hour. You can additionally take the ridges, heads from other fish, so that the broth becomes more rich.
2. Strain the broth, return to the saucepan, bring the amount to 1.5 liters.
3. Put the sliced vegetables into the multi-cooker saucepan, the shape is arbitrary.
4. Cut the pike fillet, which was previously cut, in even slices and lay behind the vegetables.
5. Now you need salt and pepper soup.
6. You can turn on the soup program, but it is better to use the quenching again, let the ear cook slowly. Leave for 30 minutes.
7. Open, try, if necessary, then put extra spices. We turn on the heating and supply it with pike ear for another 30 minutes.
Pike soup with rice and tomatoes
The recipe for a rich pike tomato soup, in which rice is added. The broth is red, fragrant by adding fresh tomatoes. You can instead use pasta, 2-3 tablespoons are enough, if it is concentrated. Ingredients
• 1 kg of pike;
• 1 handful of rice;
• 3 potatoes;
• 1 onion;
• 4 ripe tomatoes;
• 1 red pepper;
• 20 ml of oil;
• 1 large carrot;
• seasonings, greens.
1. Cut the fillet from the washed and cleaned pike. All the rest is poured into a saucepan, pour 2.5 liters of water and send to the stove. When boiling carefully remove the foam.
2. Filter the ready broth from the bones, pour it back into the saucepan and re-send it to the stove. Give boil.
3. Cut potatoes into slices, onions into small cubes, and carrots into straws. Laying in the pan.
4. After boiling vegetables, put the previously separated pike fillet, cutting it into small pieces. The size is approximately equal to the matchbox.
5. Fall asleep a handful of washed rice.
6. Add salt, cook until ready, but do not allow to boil actively, make the fire small.
7. Pour oil into the pan, put on the stove.
8. Cut the red bell pepper, put in butter and lightly fry.
9. Tomatoes can be grated or cut into slices, add and cook together for about five minutes.
10. We shift the tomato mass, boil them all together, but not for long.
11. Put seasonings, herbs, laurel, turn off the ear, let it brew for a few minutes.
Pike ear with rooster
In fact, to cook this soup, you can use not only the rooster, but also any part of the chicken carcass. The soup prepared on broth turns out much more tasty and fragrant. Millet is used as an additive, but you can also take rice.
• 1 liter of chicken broth;
• 4 potatoes;
• 500 g pike fillet;
• 1 onion and the same amount of carrots;
• greens, seasonings;
• 50 g of millet.
1. Cut fillets into pieces, pour in 800 ml of water, boil until done. Strain the broth, pieces taken out in a plate.
2. Connect 500 ml of fish broth and a liter of chicken broth, put in a saucepan on high heat.
3. When boiling add potatoes.
4. After a minute, start the carrot and onion. Cut them arbitrarily.
5. Add the washed millet, salt and pepper, boil the ear until done. 6. At the end, return the fish to the pan, throw greens, bring to a boil and turn them off.
Pike ear fast (fillet)
The recipe for the simplest and fastest pike soup, which does not require much time and attention. Fillet is used.
• 300 g fillets;
• 250 g of potatoes;
• 3 spoons of millet or rice;
• 1 carrot;
• small onion;
• greens, spices.
1. We cut pike fillet into medium pieces, put 1.5 liters of boiling water, watch and remove the foam from the broth.
2. Cut potatoes into cubes, do not make large pieces. We rub carrots, we cut onions. Millet is washed.
3. Put it all together in a saucepan, bring it to a boil over high heat.
4. Salt, remove the fire to a minimum, so that the broth barely boils. Close and leave for 30 minutes.
5. In the end you will need to try the soup, add salt, if necessary, fill with greens.
Pike Ear - Tips and Tricks
• If the fish is covered with mucus and tries to slip out of hand, sprinkle it with salt, rinse with cold water in a few minutes. You can also hold a pike with a clothespin attached to the tail.
• If you do not like the pale color of the pike soup, you can add some bright seasonings to the pan. Turmeric, saffron, sweet ground paprika are commonly used.
• So that the broth does not turn out to be muddy, and the fish’s ear does not turn into a mash, you need to cook the dish over a low fire, preventing it from boiling strongly. Stir is often not necessary.
• In addition to onions and carrots, you can add a variety of roots and vegetables to the soup broth, the soup will turn out to be more delicious.