Solyanka is a favorite dish of many. It's no wonder there are so many options for rich soup.
It is cooked with meat, chicken, mushrooms, sausage, various vegetables and pickles. Very interesting options with fish, which have received today's attention.
Fish hodgepodge - general principles of cooking
Solyanka prepared from several varieties of fish. But you can take the raw product and canned, smoked. Broth is better to cook separately. It is ideal for small river fish, skin trim, ridges, heads, tails and fins. When cooking, you can add vegetables, spices.
What is added to the dish:
• potatoes, cabbage, onions, carrots;
• tomato paste or tomatoes;
• greens, spices.
The constant ingredients of any solyanka are olives and lemon juice. But they can be used only for decoration, it is not necessary to put in a pan, to use in large quantities.
Classic solyanks are usually cooked on the stove, but a slow cooker can be used. Additionally, a frying pan is used in which some vegetables are fried.
Fish solyanka with pink salmon and sardine
To prepare such fish solyanka, you can take fresh or frozen pink salmon. In the second version, let it thaw well. You will also need a sardine pot.
• 0.5 kg of pink salmon;
• 3 potatoes;
• 1 can of sardines;
• 50 g olives;
• 0.5 lemon;
• 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
• 2 onions;
• 1 carrot;
• 3 tbsp. l oils;
• laurel, pepper, greens.
1. We wash pink salmon, remove the skin from it, remove the ridge, put the peeled fillet aside. Put the waste in a saucepan, throw an onion, add 1.6 liters of water. Sent to the stove.
Cooking broth half an hour after boiling. Do not forget to remove the foam that appears.
2. Ready broth to filter. Return it to the pan, put on the stove, bring to a boil. 3. Cut the potatoes into pieces, throw in the pot.
4. Solyanka need to salt, boil for about four minutes and you can lay cut pink salmon. When boiling fish again remove the foam. Cook the dish at low boil.
5. We cut onion, which remained. We pass on oil together ns grated carrot. At the end put the tomato, fry for a minute.
6. We transfer the browned vegetables to the pan in an almost ready soup.
7. Open the tinned fish, break it into pieces, send it to the pan to the common dish.
8. Cook the soup on low heat for about five minutes, add lemon juice, greens, chopped olives and turn them off.
Fish hodgepodge team
The recipe is a rich, appetizing, nourishing hodgepodge in a rich broth. For it use illiquid pieces or small river fish.
• 700 g of ridges, heads, small fish;
• 300 g fillets;
• 150 g smoked fillet of any fish;
• 2 pickled cucumbers;
• 2 onions;
• 2 carrots;
• 4 potatoes;
• 3 tbsp. l olives;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 tbsp. l tomato paste;
• oil, greens.
1. We wash the illiquid fish parts, we throw them into the pan, we throw the carrot, cut into 3-4 parts, the whole onion, we fill 2.3 liters of water. Cook for about 40 minutes, but do not allow to actively boil. Otherwise, the broth will be muddy. Strain out. Re-boil.
2. Put the cut potatoes into the broth.
3. Pass onion and second grated carrot, add chopped pickles. Fry together. At the end put the tomato, diluted with a small amount of water. A little stew.
4. As soon as the potatoes leave for about five minutes, we toss the chopped fish fillet.
5. After another 5 minutes, put the pieces of smoked fish.
6. Boil for a few minutes, spread vegetables in a pan with a tomato from a frying pan.
7. Salt, pepper, continue to simmer on a small fire, so that the tastes are combined, the vegetables are dairy.
8. Pour the chopped olives, season the dish with lemon juice, pepper it, turn it off. When serving in plates, additionally throw a thin lemon wedge. Put the greens.
Fish hodgepodge with pickled mushrooms
For the preparation of such hodgepodge, you can use any salted mushrooms, the type of fish also does not matter. We prepare broth from ridges, heads, fins.
• 200 g of red fish (fillet);
• 200 g white fish (fillet);
• 200 g salted mushrooms;
• 100 g onions;
• 4 potatoes;
• 2.5 liters of fish broth;
• one carrot;
• one pepper;
• 50 g olives;
• 0.5 lemon;
• 4 tomatoes;
• oil, spices.
1. Pour the potatoes into the broth, boil for a few minutes, put the sliced fillet.
2. When boiling solyanka do not forget to remove the foam. Remove the fire, prepare the dish for about fifteen minutes.
3. In a skillet fry onions with carrots.
4. Cut the salted mushrooms, add to the pan. After another minute, throw a sweet pepper, cut into small cubes.
5. Now you can add fresh tomatoes, grated or sliced into mashed potatoes. Stew vegetables with mushrooms in a tomato for a bright taste.
6. Add salt to the pan, lay out everything from the pan.
7. Turn off the fire, we torment the hodgepodge under the lid for five minutes.
8. We throw sliced olives, pepper, season to taste with other spices. For acid, pour in some lemon juice.
9. Cover the pan, immediately turn off the stove. Give the hodgepodge to brew for about twenty minutes.
Fish solyanka with cabbage and canned fish
Variant of thick soup that is cooked with fresh cabbage. There are similar recipes with fermented vegetables. An important ingredient is canned saury, mackerel, pink salmon or other fish. One jar is enough.
• 500 g of fish;
• 400 g cabbage;
• 40 m lemon juice;
• 2.2 liters of fish broth;
• 1-2 potatoes;
• 1-2 onions;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 1 can of canned food;
• 2 cucumbers;
• olives, lemon for registration;
• sweet pepper;
• greens, seasonings.
1. We throw chopped potatoes into fish broth.
2. After five minutes of boiling, we throw the chopped fish, salted. Cook another five minutes.
3. Shred cabbage, add to the pan.
4. Separately, fry the onion, add the pepper, then grated pickled cucumbers. Fry for a couple of minutes and fill with grated tomatoes without the skin. We continue to fry until the excess moisture is evaporated. 5. Put the vegetables in the pan.
6. Immediately you need to open a jar of canned fish, gently break the large pieces into several pieces, add to the pan.
7. Tom the hodgepodge on the stove a few minutes. We add in not spices, we pour in plates.
8. For beauty, put 2-3 olives, a thin slice of lemon, a sprig of fresh greens, immediately served to the table.
Fish hodgepler with barley
To prepare such a hodgepodge with fish, it is better to soak the barley the day before, so that it boils quickly.
• 2 l of fish broth;
• 500 g fillet of different fish;
• 2-3 potatoes;
• 50 g of barley;
• onions, carrots;
• 150 g salted cucumbers;
• oil, spices;
• 2-3 tablespoons of pasta.
1. In the evening you need to pour cold water with dry pearl barley, leave for swelling. In the morning, change the water, boil the grains until soft, drain the liquid.
2. In boiling broth from fish throw a few chopped potatoes, boil until half cooked.
3. Wash fillets, dry, cut into small pieces. Send to potato. On a strong fire bring the dish to a boil, remove the foam, reduce the fire, cook with a barely noticeable boiling.
4. Peel one onion, cut, fry for a minute. Then add the carrot, and even after a while pickles. Cook all to ruddy color, season with diluted tomato paste. If sauce is used, you can add more than what is indicated in the recipe. The dish should turn out bright, red.
5. As soon as the fish is almost ready, we pour boiled barley to it, salt and pepper.
6. Now add the contents from the pan. Again, give the hodgepodge to boil.
7. Quickly cut slices of pitted olives, throw in the dish.
8. Boil for a moment, throw greens, hot peppers to taste, add a small leaf of laurel, turn them off.
Fish hodgepodge with melted cheese
The recipe for an amazing fish hodgepodge with a very delicate flavor. For cooking you will need a fillet of any white or red fish. You can take pink salmon, cod, even with dry pike perch this dish will turn out excellent. Ingredients
• 400 g fish fillets;
• 300 g of potatoes;
• 1 processed cheese;
• 1 tsp. tomato paste;
• 15-20 olives;
• 1 onion;
• 1 carrot;
• spices, herbs, lemon for serving.
1. Cut potatoes, pour 1.5 liters of boiling water, cook until half cooked.
2. Salt, pepper, put the sliced fish fillet, cook for about ten minutes.
3. Separately, fry the onion, grated carrot, cut into small cubes in a frying pan. After the vegetables are browned, add a little tomato paste to them. Pour several spoons of broth from the pan. Stew for a moment.
4. Put the vegetables in the soup, boil a couple of minutes.
5. Rub or cut into small pieces of processed cheese, add to the pan. At this stage, the hodgepodge need to try, if necessary dosolit.
6. Add olives, cut into circles. We put the fire on the very minimum, we cook soup for three minutes.
7. We throw greens, pepper, add one leaf of laurel and arrange the dish in plates. Decorate with a slice of lemon.
Fish hodgepodge - tips and tricks
• If the soup is actively simmering and seething, it will turn out to be muddy, ugly. All broths are better to simmer on low heat.
• To filter the decoctions, it is not necessary to use a small strainer, you can take gauze or a thin cotton fabric.
• If fresh tomatoes are added to the soup, it is best to first remove the skin from them. To this end, tomatoes are doused with boiling water, then cooled rapidly in water. Pulp can be cut or ground in a blender.