The chicken was and remains one of the favorite products of housewives.
Such meat is inexpensive, it is cooked quickly and in any form it turns out delicious. Today, appeared in the implementation of the individual parts of the chicken, even more liked the busy women.
You can buy, for example, chilled chicken legs, rinse them and quickly pickle, put in a multicooker bowl, setting the appropriate mode, and a hearty, tasty, quick lunch or dinner is ready.
Chicken legs in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
When choosing meat for cooking, be sure to look at the shelf life and appearance of the product. Chicken skin should be light-colored, without stains, the smell of meat is not musty.
It is enough to wash the legs, dry them, rub them with spices or pour marinade and put them in a slow cooker. The chicken is usually cooked in the “Baking” or “Quenching” mode, the cooking time varies from 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of the legs and additional ingredients.
To get a full-fledged dish, experienced housewives, along with meat, lay vegetables, mushrooms, mushrooms in the bowl, without thinking about which side dish to serve with chicken legs.
1. Chicken legs in a slow cooker with sour cream sauce
• kilogram of chicken legs;
• 200 grams of sour cream;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• salt, pepper, curry.
1. Peel the garlic, chop, skip through a garlic press or chop finely with a knife.
2. Mix salt, curry and black pepper with garlic.
3. Add sour cream to the spices, mix well.
4. We wash the legs, dry them, blotting them with a paper towel or napkins.
5. We shift chicken legs in cellophane, here we also put sour cream sauce. Shaking, mix the contents of the package, pre tightly tying it.
6. Remove the bag of chicken legs for 30-40 minutes in the fridge, letting the meat soak in the sauce.
7. After the allotted time, we transfer the chicken from cellophane to the multi-cook bowl. 8. Cooking at 120 degrees in the “Multipovar” mode for 35 minutes or in the “Quenching” mode for 45 minutes.
9. Serve chicken legs with any side dish: mashed potatoes, buckwheat or rice, baked or boiled vegetables. Decorate with greens.
2. Chicken legs in a multicooker with mushrooms
• six chicken legs;
• 5 tbsp. tomato paste;
• 250 grams of champignons;
• garlic to taste;
• vegetable oil;
• black pepper, curry, marjoram, salt.
1. Chicken legs thoroughly washed, dried. We shift in a deep bowl, salt, mix. Leave for 10 minutes.
2. Pour vegetable oil into the bowl so that it completely covers the bottom.
3. We lay out chicken legs.
4. Set the “Baking” mode for 30 minutes. Cooking legs, turning them over this time several times from side to side, so that they flush from all sides.
5. While the meat is cooked, rinse the champignons, cut them into thin layers, peel the garlic and chop.
6. In a small container, mix tomato paste with salt, pepper and other spices. Here we put chopped garlic and a third glass of water. Stir.
7. As soon as the multicooker informs you with a sound signal that the chicken legs are roasted, put the mushrooms in the meat and pour in the prepared tomato sauce.
8. Turn on the “Quenching” mode for 20 minutes already.
9. Serve ready-made legs with rice garnish.
3. Chicken legs in a crock-pot with spices in yogurt
• eight legs;
• 300 grams of classic yogurt;
• sunflower oil;
• a mixture of peppers, salt, seasoning for chicken legs.
1. Wash chicken legs and fold them into a bowl of suitable size.
2. Sprinkle the legs with a mixture of peppers, salt to taste and seasoning. All thoroughly mixed, ensuring that the legs are completely covered with spices.
3. Pour the sunflower oil into the bowl, heat it for 3-5 minutes in the “Baking” mode.
4. We spread the chicken legs, fry them on the same mode from all sides for 10-15 minutes, until a delicious crisp is formed. 5. Pour in yogurt, gently mix. Cooking chicken legs in a slow cooker in “Quenching” mode for 30 minutes.
6. Serve, sprinkle with fragrant fresh herbs with any garnish.
4. Chicken legs in a slow cooker with vegetables
• 5-6 chicken legs;
• 80 ml of soy sauce;
• half a glass of water;
• 3 tbsp. l vegetable oils;
• two sweet peppers;
• Art. l honey;
• a pound of potatoes;
• salt, coriander, black pepper.
1. Thoroughly washing the chicken, spread the legs in a deep container.
2. In another container, mix the garlic passed through the press, soy sauce, water, all spices, salt and honey.
3. Pour the prepared marinade to the legs, mix everything, remove for a couple of hours in the fridge.
4. Peel vegetables, cut potatoes into cubes, sweet peppers are not too thin straws.
5. As soon as the meat is soaked in soy-honey sauce, we shift the legs into a multi-cooked bowl, pre-oiled with vegetable oil.
6. Put potatoes and peppers on top of the legs.
7. Fill all the ingredients with the remnants of the marinade, add literally a third of a glass of plain water.
8. Cooking chicken legs for one hour by turning on the “Quenching” mode.
9. The finished dish is laid out in a la carte plates hot, served with fresh or canned cucumbers, tomatoes, greens.
5. Chicken legs in a slow cooker in mustard sauce
• 6 legs;
• 2 tbsp. mustard;
• 100 ml of cream;
• 5 tubers of potatoes;
• salt, pepper, bay leaves;
• vegetable oil.
1. Mix the cream with mustard, pepper and salt in a large container, add some spices to taste.
2. Put in the resulting mixture, thoroughly wash and dried chicken legs. Stir so that the legs are covered with mustard sauce from all sides.
3. We wash and clean all the vegetables necessary for preparing the dish, grind everything into small cubes or cubes.
4. Spread in a greased bowl of the slow cooker, first onion, then meat, carrots and at the very end potatoes.
5. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt, pour the marinade remaining in the bowl. 6. Cook by turning on the “Quenching” mode for one hour and ten minutes.
7. The dish is full and does not need to be added as a side dish, served hot.
6. Stuffed chicken legs in a slow cooker
• eight chicken legs;
• four slices of bacon;
• one red onion;
• 2 tbsp. honey;
• one third cup of walnuts;
• olive oil;
• fresh parsley;
• Thyme leaves.
1. Cut the bacon into small squares, peeled red onion, finely chopped into cubes.
2. Fry both ingredients in the “Baking” mode on pre-heated olive oil until softened.
3. Add crushed nuts and chopped parsley, fry for another couple of minutes.
4. Put the stuffing for the legs in the plate, cool.
5. Wash and dry all legs. Carefully move the skin up, trying not to tear it.
6. With a sharp knife, make a deep cut in the pulp, put about a tablespoon of the already cooled filling in the cutout, ramming it well.
7. Return the skin in place.
8. Stir liquefied honey with chopped thyme leaves, salt, pepper and two or three tablespoons of oil.
9. Fill the marinade with stuffed legs, put them in the fridge for an hour, letting the meat soak.
10. After the time allotted for marinating, we shift the chicken legs to the multi-cooker bowl.
11. Bake by setting the “Baking” mode for 40 minutes.
12. Serve with young boiled potatoes.
7. Fried chicken legs in a slow cooker
• kilogram of legs;
• two glasses of cornflakes;
• half grated parmesan;
• vegetable oil;
• salt pepper;
• a glass of milk;
• cups of flour;
• a teaspoon of dried onions and garlic.
1. Prepare legs for cooking: thoroughly rinse and dry with paper napkins.
2. Corn flakes are crushed, but not into flour, but into large crumb.
3. Separately, beat the milk with an egg and a pinch of salt.
4. In the third container, mix the flour with dried onions, garlic, pepper and salt.
5. Roll off chicken legs in a flour mixture, then dip in a beaten egg. Last of all, we roll it all over in crushed cornflakes. 6. Heat the oil in a multicooker bowl, fry the legs on it on all sides to an appetizing golden hue, giving each side about 3-4 minutes.
7. We put the finished drumsticks on a paper towel, thus allowing the excess oil to drain.
8. Served with any sauce: sour cream, cheese, garlic.
Chicken legs in a slow cooker - tricks and useful tips
• If you cook chicken legs with no additional ingredients just in any marinade on the “Quenching” mode, the legs will be juicy, but without an appetizing and beloved golden crust. It can be achieved by turning on the “Baking” mode at the end of cooking for literally 10 minutes.
• When baking the legs in a multicooker, you can use butter instead of vegetable oil, thanks to which the meat will turn out even juicier, while having a pleasant creamy taste.
• If you do not have enough time for cooking, you can speed up the marinating process by puncturing the legs in several places with a sharp knife. Rub marinade need for a long time and carefully.
• If you use soy sauce in the marinade, put only a high-quality product. Unnatural sauce with the addition of flavor enhancers and other additives can spoil the delicate taste of chicken.
• If you use spices, try to take not powder packaged versions, but fresh ones. They need to grind themselves in a mortar, it will make the taste of the dish brighter and more interesting. But do not overdo it, note that fresh spices, unlike ready-made spices, should be taken in small quantities.