Soft, tender chicken meat goes well with almost any marinades and sauces.
Interesting and really easy and quick in cooking chicken legs in mayonnaise.
This dish will help busy housewives deliciously feed their families on a typical day and save time when setting the festive table.
Chicken legs in mayonnaise - general principles
To prepare this dish, it is most convenient to purchase an already cut chicken, especially as there is a large selection of products on the market today. Shins can be bought frozen or chilled. Rinse and dry the cooled product, but frozen legs will need to be defrosted first. It is important that all the legs are the same size, then they marinate and cook at the same time.
Another important component of the dish is mayonnaise. It can be purchased or cooked at home. The legs can be marinated in mayonnaise, or you can use this product directly when cooking as a sauce. Additional taste added ingredients added to the ingredient: garlic, curry, coriander, oregano, pepper, herbs, herbs, mustard, paprika and more.
Do not be afraid that because of mayonnaise chicken will turn out too high in calories. Of course, this dish is not suitable for the diet table, but occasionally you should definitely treat yourself to the delicate taste of meat, all the more because of the low calorie content of the chicken itself, the dish is not so heavy.
Chicken legs are cooked in mayonnaise, mostly in the oven. This method is good because laying out the prepared product in the form, sending it to the oven, you can forget about the dish for the whole baking time. But often chicken legs are cooked in mayonnaise and in the pan, and in the slow cooker, microwave.
As a garnish, a garnish of vegetables and cereals is served to the legs. Delicious chicken and legumes, as well as pasta. In addition to the hot side dish, the chicken goes well with a cold snack: vegetable salad or sliced, pickled and salted vegetables, and greens.
1. Chicken legs in mayonnaise with spices
• 3 chicken drumsticks;
• any mayonnaise - a little less than half a glass;
• ground paprika, turmeric, red pepper, dry ground green onions - 20 grams each;
• A couple of garlic cloves;
• a pinch of salt;
• parsley - bouquet floor;
• some vegetable oil to lubricate the container for baking.
1. Rinse the chicken legs thoroughly with running cold water, pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
2. In a small cup, mix the peppers with the paprika, turmeric and onions. Add salt to taste, mix.
3. Rub the dried drumsticks with the prepared mixture of spices and leave for a few minutes to be fed.
4. Chop the garlic in the garlic, mix with mayonnaise and thoroughly grease the chicken drumsticks.
5. Transfer the prepared legs to a bowl, cover with a clean cloth and marinate in the fridge for half an hour.
6. Place the pickled shins on a buttered roasting sheet and place in a preheated oven for 35 minutes. Bake at a temperature not higher than 180 degrees.
7. Every ten minutes, open the oven door and water your legs with the selected juice.
8. Serve the ready-made legs in mayonnaise on a serving plate with a side dish of mashed potatoes, garnished with parsley sprigs.
2. Pan fried chicken legs in mayonnaise with cheese
• 5 chicken legs;
• half a glass of purified water;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• 50 mg of mayonnaise;
• spice for chicken dishes, ground black pepper - half a teaspoon;
• cooking oil - 50 ml;
• Dutch cheese - 100 grams;
• 3 stalks of dill.
1. Rub the washed and dried chicken legs with salt and black allspice.
2. Put the legs in the vegetable oil heated in a pan and fry on all sides until golden brown.
3. Rinse peeled garlic, pass through the press to make a homogeneous gruel.
4. Mix the garlic with a glass of water at room temperature and pour the chicken drumsticks with this liquid. 5. Lubricate your legs with mayonnaise, put again in the pan and fry until softened for about twenty minutes on moderate heat.
6. Five minutes before the end of frying, sprinkle chicken legs with grated cheese.
7. When serving roasted tibia in mayonnaise, put it on a flat dish, sprinkle with dill.
3. Chicken legs in mayonnaise with lemon
• half a kilogram of chicken legs;
• one lemon;
• 50 mg of mayonnaise;
• salt, black pepper powder - on a pinch;
• cooking oil - 50 ml;
• any greens - five stalks.
1. Put the prepared chicken legs in a deep bowl, add some salt and pepper.
2. Squeeze lemon juice, add some mayonnaise and mix well, let the chicken feed in the fridge for half an hour.
3. Pour oil into the pan, heat up.
4. Place the marinated legs in a hot frying pan and fry until crisp for about seven minutes on one side and on the other side over moderate heat.
5. Serve the finished chicken legs in mayonnaise on a flat plate, sprinkle with finely chopped greens with any favorite side dish.
4. Chicken legs in mayonnaise with carrots and onions
• 4 legs chicken;
• a couple of carrots;
• 2 onions;
• mayonnaise, ketchup - 30 ml;
• black pepper, salt - 10 grams;
• some vegetable oil for greasing the pan;
• any green - beam floor;
• two leaves of green lettuce.
1. Grease the deep frying sheet with oil.
2. Rinse the chicken legs, pat dry, sprinkle with salt, pepper and place on a prepared baking sheet.
3. Mix ketchup and mayonnaise in a small cup, brush chicken legs with this mixture.
4. Rinse and peel the vegetables.
5. Cut carrots into thin slices, onions - rings.
6. Spread the chopped vegetables over the chicken legs.
7. Put the baking sheet with all contents into a red-hot oven and bake for 45 minutes until a light brown golden brown appears.
8. When serving on a serving plate, lay salad leaves, lay baked chicken legs on them, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
5. Chicken legs in mayonnaise with sesame in the oven
• 12 chicken legs;
• onion head;
• sesame seeds - one handful;
• mayonnaise, ketchup - 30 ml;
• half a lemon;
• salt, pepper fragrant powder - 10 grams;
• three stems of parsley;
• some vegetable oil to grease the pan.
1. Cut the peeled onion head into thin strips; cut the lemon into small slices.
2. Rinse and dry chicken legs.
3. Put the drumsticks in a deep bowl, mix with salt, pepper, add lemon slices, let it stand in the refrigerator for one hour.
4. In a small cup, mix mayonnaise with ketchup, coat the pickled chicken legs, put on a greased baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken legs, cover with foil, put in a hot oven and bake for a little more than half an hour until softened at a moderate temperature.
6. Ten minutes before the end of baking, remove the foil to form a crisp.
7. When serving, place the chicken legs on a portion of plates, next to put a side dish of fresh stewed vegetables, garnish with parsley sprigs.
6. Stewed chicken legs in mayonnaise
• chicken legs - 13 pieces;
• one cup of mayonnaise;
• sunflower oil - a little less than half a glass;
• salt - 30 grams;
• ground black pepper - 10 grams;
• green dill and parsley - 3 stalks each.
1. Wash chicken drumsticks, pat dry with paper towels or napkins.
2. Thoroughly rub the legs with salt (you can take sea salt, only before using it, grind it in a special mortar), black pepper, smear with mayonnaise a little, leave for thirty minutes to marinate.
3. Fry all chicken legs in hot oil in a frying pan.
4. Mix the remaining mayonnaise with two or three tablespoons of water, pour the mixture on top of the legs.
5. Adjust the fire to the smallest and simmer for less than an hour.
6. After twenty minutes of extinguishing the legs turn over to the other side. 7. Serve the chicken stews in mayonnaise on a flat plate, watering with the juice selected for stewing, sprinkle with herbs, put slices of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers next to them.
Chicken legs in mayonnaise - tips and useful tips
• If you don’t have time at all for marinating the legs, simply puncture the shins and carefully rub the legs with spices.
• Garlic can be squeezed out and mixed with mayonnaise, but also cut into thin slices and cut into the same punctures in the legs themselves.
• Wrap the extreme bones of the legs before frying or baking with foil, then you can even eat them with your hands.
• Do not hold the legs in the oven or in the pan more than this, so that they are not dried. Also, the chicken will turn out juicy, if during cooking they are periodically watered with eye-catching juice.
• Do not lay the legs on top of each other or tightly to each other during heat treatment. It is better to put them in one layer at a short distance. Then they will bake better and faster, and will have a beautiful delicious crust on all sides.
• To reduce the calorie content of the dish will help pre-rid the legs of the skin.
• Any of the above recipes applies not only to chicken legs, but also to other parts of the chicken: chicken legs, wings, thighs. You can also cut a whole chicken into medium sized pieces. Enjoy your meal.