Self-cooked chicken fillet, as well as minced meat dishes based on it, is almost always dryish. In order to smooth the lack of fillets, try to cook in combination with those components that will add juiciness to the dishes, make the chicken pieces softer and more tender.
Mayonnaise is a versatile sauce that goes well with tender chicken. Adding it even in small quantities can significantly change the taste of any dish. You do not know what to cook from chicken fillet? A selection of proven recipes and useful recommendations collected specifically for you.
General principles of cooking chicken fillet with mayonnaise
• When it comes to chicken fillet, it means breastless poultry breast. It is always possible to purchase chicken fillet already separated from the bone, as a rule, these are halves of the breast.
• It is best to take chilled chicken. Frozen fillets are usually covered with icing. By purchasing such chicken meat, you risk giving away some of the money for water or just for a poor-quality product. Under the layer of ice, it is difficult to determine the color of the fillet, and it is simply unrealistic to evaluate by smell.
• If you can cook mayonnaise yourself, use it better. After all, it is not only quality, but also taste.
• There are many variations of chicken fillet dishes that use mayonnaise. Chicken pieces are stewed with sauce in a frying pan, they are covered with oven-baked fillet slices to avoid drying. Mayonnaise is often added to minced chicken for juiciness, and chicken fillet is marinated in mayonnaise before baking. You can find recipes of chicken fillet in mayonnaise for cooking in a slow cooker.
• Despite the fact that chicken fillet is dietary meat, thanks to mayonnaise, it makes high-calorie dishes. To reduce the fat content, it is better to use low fat sauce.
Chops with vegetables from chicken fillet in mayonnaise in the oven
• seven tablespoons of sparse mayonnaise;
• one and a half kilograms of chicken fillet (breast); • one fruit of bell pepper;
• three large fresh tomatoes;
• 250 gr. cheese;
• a glass of wheat flour;
• a small bunch of onion feathers;
• two teaspoons of prepared unsharp mustard;
• refined sunflower oil;
• Dill greens;
• Spice set “For a little brown chicken”.
1. Cut the fillets. Cut chicken layers, one and a half centimeters thick. Lightly add the chunks, sprinkle with ground pepper. Fight through the package, up to centimeter thickness, giving an oval shape.
2. Dip chicken meat in flour, put it in hot oil and quickly fry on both sides. Do not overdo it on the fire, tender meat may dry up!
3. Cut the flesh of the sweet pepper and tomatoes into medium-sized, commensurate cubes and pour them into a bowl. We send there the same small chopped green onions and dill.
4. We rub five small garlic teeth to vegetables on a fine grater. Add half the coarse grated cheese and mustard. A little salt, we fill all with mayonnaise.
5. We lay out a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay on it broken chunks of chicken. On top of each lay out a little vegetable filling, sprinkle it well finely grated cheese.
6. Bake by placing a baking sheet in the middle level of the heated oven. Cook until cheese is completely melted and crust is not taken.
Chicken fillet in mayonnaise: a simple recipe for juicy baked breast
• large boneless chicken breast;
• spoon hop-suneli;
• dry minced garlic - 1 tsp;
• two full spoons of mayonnaise;
• half a teaspoon ground in paprika powder.
1. In a small bowl pour all the spices. Add some salt, add mayonnaise and mix.
2. In running water, wash the breast, wipe it dry with a paper towel. On the surface, from the center to the edge, we make several deep cuts and place the fillet in a mayonnaise marinade. Carefully we coat the breast with mayonnaise dressing, then we shift it into the bag and pour the marinade remains. Tightly tied, put the packaging for eight hours in the refrigerator.
3. Put the marinated breast fillet in a greased form and place in the oven. Cooking a quarter of an hour at 200 degrees, then bring to readiness, lowering the temperature somewhat. We check, punctures with a knife edge - almost transparent liquid should stand out.
Baked chicken fillet in mayonnaise with tomatoes, under cheese sauce
• two large fillets;
• three medium sized fleshy tomatoes;
• bitter onion head;
• sparse mayonnaise, 200 gram pack;
• 250 gr. Cheese "Kostroma";
• one egg;
• one and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• Spice set “For frying chicken”.
1. Prepare the fillet. Cut off all the excess, rinse thoroughly, and, after drying, cut into wide, centimeter thickness, slices. Fold the chicken pieces on the cutting board, cover with the bag and gently beat.
2. Put the fillet pieces in a bowl. Add a little mayonnaise, spices, chopped garlic (3 small slices) and mix thoroughly. Make sure the pieces are completely covered with sauce. Leave the fillet to marinate in the cold for an hour.
3. At the bottom of the broiler, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil, without condensing, lay out the marinated slices of fillet. From above we lay out thin ringlets a tomato, and evenly distribute on them, chopped with thin half rings, onions.
4. In a small deep bowl through a large grater three cheese. Break an egg to it, add some mayonnaise, stir. Cover the cooked sauce with the fillets of tomatoes.
5. Cook in the oven at 180 degrees. We place only after a full warm-up, bake for half an hour.
Fragrant fried chicken fillet in mayonnaise in a frying pan
• a small head of garlic;
• chicken fillet - 600 gr .;
• oil for frying, highly purified;
• 350 gr. mayonnaise;
• one third cup of drinking water.
1. After washing the fillet, dry it thoroughly. Cut strictly perpendicular to the fibers, into pieces, 0.7 mm thick. We do not beat off.
2. Heat the frying pan well with oil. Dip the pieces of chicken in hot fat and quickly fry on both sides until golden brown. Do not fry many slices at once - the pieces should not touch. If you put it tightly, a lot of juice will immediately stand out and the desired effect will not work.
3. Cooking sauce. In a bowl, beat the mayonnaise with water. Add the chopped garlic and mix thoroughly. 4. In the pan, with the remnants of fat from roasting fillets, lay out all the chicken. Fill with cooked sauce, sprinkle with chopped dill. Turning on the minimum heat, simmer under the lid a quarter of an hour.
Chicken fillet stewed in a pan in mayonnaise with mushrooms
• fresh, small champignons - 200 gr .;
• 600 grams of chilled chicken (fillet);
• two large onions;
• 40 ml of frozen oil;
• three spoons of low-fat mayonnaise:
• dill and parsley - fresh herbs.
1. Peel the onions. Thoroughly wash the fillets and mushrooms, then dry.
2. Chop the onion finely, into slices, the chicken fillet into cubes, and the mushrooms into strips.
3. Heat up some butter, lay out all the fillets. On an intense fire, stirring, lightly fry the chicken. When the pieces turn white, add the mushrooms and onions. At the minimum heat, simmer, systematically stirring, for seven minutes.
4. Add mayonnaise to the fillet, fall asleep greens. Well stirred, cover with a lid and continue to simmer for another eight minutes, at the same temperature.
A simple recipe for stewed chicken fillet in mayonnaise with mushrooms for the slow cooker
• large onion;
• a pound of breast fillet;
• 200 gr. young mid-sized mushrooms;
• three spoons of butter;
• a glass of thin, 67%, mayonnaise.
1. Cut the dried fillet into medium-sized, elongated, slices.
2. On the frying program, we warm up the vegetable oil well. We put the fillet pieces into the bowl, fry, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes. The chicken should change color - turn white.
3. We put finely chopped onion and mushroom slices into the fillet bowl. Fry everything together for about five minutes.
4. Turn off the frying mode. Add mayonnaise to fillet, season with ground pepper, lightly salt. For half an hour, activate the option “Quenching”.
Delicate chicken fillet patties with mayonnaise (in the oven)
• hard fresh cheese - 300 gr .;
• 700 gr. chilled fillet;
• six tablespoons of starch;
• two onions;
• a glass of low-fat mayonnaise;
• vegetable oil, high degree of purification - 50 ml. Cooking Method:
1. We wash the fillets well. After drying, cut lengthwise into thin chunks. Cut them into thin, short strips, then finely chop with an ax.
2. Put the minced chicken mince in a bowl. On a large grater, rub cheese to it, add a small shred of onion and mix everything thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle minced starch, lay out mayonnaise. Add a little ground pepper, chopped garlic and ground pepper. Again, mix everything thoroughly and several times sharply with force we beat the stuffing on the bowl.
4. Heat up the oven, grease the pan with butter.
5. Use hands moistened in water to form an elongated patty of chicken mincemeat and spread them evenly over a prepared roasting pan.
6. Set the baking sheet with semi-finished products in the middle level of the oven, bake the patties for half an hour.
Tricks of cooking chicken fillet with mayonnaise - useful tips
• It is not necessary to use chilled chicken. Fried, stewed or baked chicken fillet with mayonnaise in any case will be juicy and soft.
• Do not force out tender breast fillets, and best of all do it through a package. The fibers will not stick to the hammer, which does not violate the integrity of the pieces.
• If the fillet requires pre-frying, dip the chicken only in hot fat. Cook on maximum heat and do not overdo it. Despite the fact that the dishes are prepared with mayonnaise, which gives additional juiciness, drying them out of the chicken will ruin them.
• Dishes with fatty mayonnaise are high in calories. If you want to cook something light - take less fatty mayonnaise.