Quite a long time, a fried meat slice on bone was considered to be a cutlet by cooks. Over time, so began to be called and molded from minced, round or oval semi-finished products. Chopped burgers, more like the original dish.
The essence of cooking is that the meat, in this embodiment, chicken breast, is chopped with a knife or a sharp hatchet. The rest of the process is not fundamentally different from cooking meatballs from minced meat twisted in a meat grinder. The only, perhaps, technological difference is that the cutlet mass can be both rare and thick.
General principles for cooking minced chicken cutlets with mayonnaise
• Minced meat for minced chicken cutlets made from breast fillets. Chicken is minced by hand, but a blender or combine can be used for these purposes. The first option is considered to be the best, since during mechanical grinding, pieces of chicken turn out to be different in size, and some of the pulp may turn into a mess.
• For a better bundle of chicken pieces, eggs, starch, flour, or semolina can be added to the minced meat. For juiciness, mayonnaise interferes with it, which, in turn, varies from the purchase to the home. The cutlet mass is necessarily seasoned with spices, salted and carefully mixed, removed for a while in the cold. This allows the chicken to marinate, and the mass as a whole to thicken.
• Minced minced meat can be thick or sparse, like thick sour cream. From the dense mass of cutlet form the semi-finished products in the usual way: while sculpturing with hands, the liquid mince is spread in hot oil with a spoon.
Chopped chicken cutlets with fillet mayonnaise - “Gentle”
• medium fat sour cream - 100 grams;
• a pound of chicken fillet;
• bitter onion head;
• fresh selected egg;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• three tablespoons of starch;
• sunflower, non-aromatic oil;
• Spoon freshly chopped dill. Cooking Method:
1. Chicken, washed with cool water and dried, cut into small cubes.
2. On a large grater, rub the onion fillet, press a couple cloves of garlic, pour in the egg. Add the minced sour cream with mayonnaise, parsley and, after stirring thoroughly, add starch. Put the bowl with the cutlet mass for an hour in the fridge.
3. Pour oil into the frying pan with a centimeter layer of oil, heat well over medium heat. Spoon the minced meat thickened in the cold in a hot fat with a spoon. Fry the patties on both sides to an appetizing blush.
4. If the meatballs from the first portion will fall apart, add a little more starch to the mince.
Chopped chicken cutlets with mayonnaise and champignons
• recruited and washed chicken fillet - half a kilo;
• 200 grams of fresh champignons;
• two eggs;
• a tablespoon of starch;
• small onion head;
• vegetable oil - for frying;
• sprig of parsley;
• mayonnaise - 2 spoons of high fat product.
1. Shred onions and quickly fry them in oil until transparent. Put in the pan finely chopped champignons, cook before evaporation of moisture, cool.
2. Chop the fillet with a cleaver or heavy knife into the stuffing. We mix in mayonnaise and egg. Add cooled mushrooms, greens and starch. A little salt, seasoned with pepper, be sure to add a pair of mashed garlic cloves, after thoroughly stirring, place for half an hour in the cold.
3. In the form of pancakes, put minced meat in hot oil and fry the patties for two minutes on each side. Then we shift to the brazier and put it in the oven. Bake for about ten minutes.
Chopped chicken cutlets with mayonnaise and melted cheese - “Savory”
• two standard processed cheese;
• 600 gr. white chicken;
• one egg;
• large carrot;
• refined oil;
• 60 gr. dry, fresh starch;
• 100 gr. mayonnaise, homemade, without mustard. Cooking Method:
1. Cut the fillets into small cubes. On the large side of the grater, rub the carrot, skip the melted cheese and three cloves of garlic through the small cells. Combine chicken with garlic, cheese and carrots.
2. Add mayonnaise, ground pepper, starch into mincemeat, break an egg and mix everything well. For two hours, put the mass in the fridge.
3. Putting ground meat in a tablespoon in a frying pan with heated oil, fry the patties.
Chopped chicken cutlets with mayonnaise in onion sauce with mushrooms
• six large onions;
• 800 gr. frozen chicken breast;
• 50 gr. mayonnaise;
• fresh, preferably not yet opened, mushrooms - 200 grams;
• 50 milliliters of vegetable oil, frozen.
1. We wash the fillet, dry and chop with a knife in the stuffing. Melenko crumble two onions and a pair of garlic cloves.
2. We spread onion, half garlic, mayonnaise and parsley to the chicken. Knead the stuffing well and set it for half an hour in the cold.
3. Take the remaining onions. Cut the bulbs lengthwise into four parts, thinly shred. A little crushing, mix with the remaining garlic, half spread in a deep bowl.
4. Get the minced chicken out of the fridge and make cutlets out of it. Without panning, we quickly fry the semifinished products in vegetable oil. To bring to full readiness is not necessary, they should only be covered with a ruddy, dense crust. Hot lay in a bowl on the bow.
5. When all the cutlets are ready, lower the rest, mixed with garlic, onion, and fry it until transparent. We spread the cutlets on top of it and fall asleep with the onions, on which they previously lay, add some salt.
6. Set the minimum heat, cover the pan with the meatballs with the lid and leave in this mode for one hour. Occasionally open, make sure that the onion is not burnt and, if necessary, stir.
7. Cut the champignons into thin slices or small slices and spread them evenly over the cutlets. Leave the stew for another half an hour. At the end of the onion will turn into a puree, and the mushrooms will be soft. If the onions remain slices, the taste of the dish is practically not affected, the next time you grind it harder.
Chopped chicken cutlets with mayonnaise in white breading
• large onion;
• two frozen chicken fillets;
• three tablespoons of white breadcrumbs in minced meat and about 100 gr. for breading;
• non-aromatic oil;
• 75 gr. fatty mayonnaise;
• two spoons of semolina.
1. Cut fine centimeter cubes into a fillet bowl. Add mayonnaise, pour three spoons of white breading and semolina. We salt, we season chicken weight with ground pepper, we carefully mix and, having covered with a cover, we place in the refrigerator.
2. After half an hour we get, once again we stir. We form a thickened minced meat patty and put them on a chopping board.
3. We warm up the vegetable oil. Alternately, we pan the semi-finished products in breadcrumbs and immediately drop them into hot fat. Fry on moderate heat, turning, until a uniform golden color.
Chopped chicken cutlets with mayonnaise and squash filling
• 1/2 large onion;
• 400 gr. breast fillet;
• half a small zucchini;
• two spoons of homemade mayonnaise;
• 60 gr. white flour;
• one egg;
• sunflower, high-quality oil;
• two tablespoons of soy, concentrated sauce;
• fresh dill;
• 20 gr. smoked sausage or bacon.
1. After washing the fillet, wipe dry with thick paper towels and cut into small pieces. Put it in a bowl, pour it with soy sauce, add some salt. Mix thoroughly, leave to marinate.
2. After removing the peel from the zucchini, chop the flesh into small cubes, proportionate to the meat pieces. Zucchini should be about half the fillet. Grind, rubbing with a fine grater, or carefully crush a little garlic, chop onions and dill.
3. Combine chicken fillet with shredded vegetables, add mayonnaise, dill and flour. Season with minced meat with red pepper, spread finely chopped bacon to it, pour in egg, mix.
4. Put the cutlet mass with a spoon in a well heated pan with oil. Fry, without covering with a lid, until golden brown with medium heat. Then we turn it over, after a minute we set the heating a little below average and bring the cutlets to readiness for another five minutes.
Chopped chicken cutlets with cream and mayonnaise with mushroom sauce
• kilogram of chicken fillet;
• A tablespoon of hop-suneli;
• 100 ml low-fat cream;
• one and a half tablespoons of mayonnaise;
• refined oil for roasting;
• white homemade breading (finely ground crackers).
For the sauce
• 300 gr. lamellar forest mushrooms or champignons;
• cognac - 20 ml;
• 20% sour cream - a glass.
1. Having dried the chicken fillet, cut it into small pieces. Add mayonnaise, spices, egg and carefully knead the stuffing. We form from it patties, and, rolled in breadcrumbs, spread in a frying pan with hot oil. Fry both sides until rudderiness, then pour cream to the cutlets, cover with a lid and keep at moderate heat. Stew at least a quarter of an hour.
2. While the chops are being cooked, you can proceed to the mushroom sauce. We cut mushrooms or boiled forest mushrooms in small pieces. Put in a pan with butter and fry until the moisture disappears. Pour brandy, stir, evaporate it. Then add sour cream to mushrooms, a little salt and leave to stew. Cook for about 30 minutes until the mushrooms soften.
3. Chopped chicken cutlets stewed in cream with mushroom sauce, heat for two minutes and serve.
Chopped chicken cutlets with grilled mayonnaise
• Teriyaki sauce - three tablespoons;
• half a kilo of chicken breast fillet;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• spoon of paprika;
• a teaspoon of freshly ground coriander;
• 30 gr. starch;
• spoon of liquid honey;
• a small pinch of ground cumin;
1. Cut the fillet into small cubes.
2. Pour cumin and cardamom on the dry surface of the pan. Stirring, heat the spices for a minute, then pour them to the chicken.
3. Season chicken mince with sweet ground pepper, add a little black and Teriyaki sauce. To bond the chicken pieces, pour a little starch and mix everything thoroughly. 4. Having wetted hands with water, we will form cutlets, one and a half centimeters thick, and with a diameter of at least eight. We put them on a chopping board, cover them with food film, put them in the fridge for three hours or more.
5. Let the cooled patties warm up for about an hour in warmth, then fry in a hot grill pan for 3-4 minutes per side, until light browning. It is possible to fry such chicken cutlets on the grill, over the coals - they will not stick and fall apart.
Tricks of cooking chicken minced meatballs with mayonnaise
• Chicken fillet before chopping is very useful for some time to put in the freezer. It will be easier to chop into equal pieces in size and shape. Unfrozen chicken, after washing should be thoroughly dried, then the filet will not slip out of your hands.
• To make the onion well fried and not crunch on the teeth, it should be cut very finely. If, for some reason, the pieces have not cooked well, place the cutlets for a couple of minutes in the microwave oven.
• If minced meat is not thick enough, add a little starch or flour. The taste of the cutlets will be richer if you put corn flour or buckwheat flour.