Borsch is a magnificent first course with a proud name.
Still would! This soup is so tasty and rich that deserves the most respectful attitude. Even a dear guest is not ashamed to rest with a good soup. Prepare it according to the rules?
Borsch with pork - general principles of cooking
• Pork for broth is better to use on the bone. But if there is no time, then you can take the flesh, cut into small pieces.
• Borsch without beets - is soup. Root is always added, rubbed, fried or stewed separately. If you throw immediately, the soup will be ugly, brown.
• Cabbage. White or fresh pickled is used.
• Potatoes. Not always added. You can cut into large, small, diced, sticks or straws. At its discretion.
• Onions, carrots. They are always used, passaged separately in a griddle.
• Tomato. You can take pasta, tomatoes, juice or sauce. Usually the tomato is fried with beets or with other vegetables.
• For filling borscht usually use greens, garlic, sour cream. All this is better to add to the plate. But if the herbs are dried, then in the pan.
Borsch with pork in Ukrainian
Recipe simple borscht with pork, which is ideal for a family dinner. By the way, this dish can be heated several times and it will only taste better. So feel free to increase the number of ingredients and boil more!
• 0.7 kg pork on the bone;
• 3 potatoes;
• 1 beet;
• 1 carrot;
• 0.3 kg white cabbage;
• 1 spoon of vinegar;
• 2 tablespoons of pasta;
• 30 grams of fat;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• greens and various spices;
• 2-4 spoons of butter.
1. Wash the pork. If meat is not used on bone, then you can take less. Fill three liters of water, cook for an hour. Remove the foam on time, that is, do not skip the boiling of the broth.
2. An hour later, we throw an onion, peppercorns and laurel. Cook until ready pork, about 30-45 minutes.
3. We strain broth or remove a bow and everything else from it with a slotted spoon. Meat is disassembled into pieces that are convenient for use, but so far not returned to the broth. 4. Throw chopped potatoes, cook until half cooked. A couple of minutes after the potatoes, we throw a large grated carrot.
5. Rub the beets, throw in the pan with the heated oil and immediately add vinegar. Cook until soft on low heat.
6. To the half-cooked potatoes we throw the cabbage, chopped into straws. At this stage, the soup can be salted.
7. As soon as the beets are soft, add tomato paste to it and fry for another couple of minutes. Then we shift it to the rest of the vegetables in a saucepan, let it boil for about five minutes. Bring to taste with salt, if necessary, pepper.
8. Chop the lard very finely, chop the garlic, mix. Greens can also be added to them.
9. Pour borsch in plates, add fragrant garlic with lard, additionally throw sour cream. Done!
Borsch with pork and canned beans
Ideally, beans for borscht with pork is prepared separately from dry beans. But increasingly, you can find recipes with canned food. They are much easier, the dish is easier to cook.
• 3 liters of water;
• 3 potatoes;
• 1 beet;
• 1 b. beans;
• 1 carrot and onion;
• 0.1 kg of tomato;
• 0.3 kg of cabbage.
Extras: greens, garlic, various spices, according to your taste, some oil and vinegar.
1. Cooking broth from meat and prescription water. Boil the pork in about 2 hours.
2. Add chopped potatoes, cook for ten minutes.
3. Pass the onions and carrots to a rosy color in a skillet. Then add the tomato diluted with the same amount of water. Stew on low heat.
4. Rub raw beets, put them in another pan, add some vinegar and oil, simmer until ready.
5. Shred cabbage, add to the pan to the potatoes with pork, enter a teaspoon of salt.
6. Open the jar of beans, drain the water. If it is in a tomato, then you can leave. Sent to the pan.
7. A minute after boiling we spread onions from the pan.
8. After another minute, put the beets. Stir. If necessary, introduce more salt. Tomim on low heat for 5 minutes. The soup should barely boil.
9. During this time, chop the greens and garlic. Add to pot, throw laurel, turn off. Leave under cover for thirty minutes. Borsch need to infuse and feel the aroma.
Borsch with pork and sauerkraut
A variant of rich, very bright and tasty borscht with pork, which uses sauerkraut. To taste the dish, you need to prepare the ingredients according to the rules.
• 0.5 kg of pork;
• 0.3 kg sauerkraut;
• small onion;
• a pair of tomato spoons;
• a pair of potatoes;
• one medium beet;
• 1 tsp. vinegar;
• some oil.
For filling borscht: spices, garlic, sour cream, greens.
1. Cooking pork broth. The output should be 2.5 liters. Remove the meat at the end, cut it, you can add it directly to the plates or return it to the pan before cooking is finished.
2. Chop the potatoes, throw in the pot. Salt, but a little. Cook for about ten minutes.
3. Put two pans on the stove. In both we pour oil. Put in one chopped onion and grated carrot. Begin to fry.
4. Put grated beets into the second pan, immediately add vinegar, stir and simmer until soft.
5. As soon as the onions are slightly fried, add the cabbage, stir and cook together.
6. To the beets put a couple of spoons of tomato. If it is not very saturated and liquid, then you can add more. Fry a few minutes.
7. We shift cabbage to a practically prepared potato in a saucepan. Boil a couple of minutes.
8. Now lay out the beets. Cook on low heat for another five minutes. Since the acid is in these foods, the potatoes will not melt.
9. Trying soup. Salt additionally, throw spices, herbs. If necessary, then return the pork to the pan. Put sour cream and garlic in plates.
Quick soup with pork without potatoes
Option borscht without potatoes, but with pork. Feature of the recipe is an accelerated preparation, on average it will take an hour. Used boneless pulp.
• 0.3 kg of meat;
• 100 g of onions, carrots and beets;
• 1 sweet pepper;
• 30 g of oil;
• 30 g of tomato;
• 400 g cabbage;
• spices, vinegar.
1. We cut the pork into cubes, pour it into a saucepan with 2-2.5 liters of water and cook for 30-40 minutes.
2. Immediately pour some oil into the pan, throw grated beets and pour in some vinegar. First, fry for a couple of minutes, then add a little water or broth from the pan, close and simmer until soft. 3. Separately, fry the onions and carrots, add the chopped pepper and a couple of minutes a tomato. Fire, turn off.
4. Shred cabbage, throw in a saucepan, salt. Boil almost until readiness.
5. Start the contents of both pans, boil for another three to four minutes, season with pepper, laurel, garlic to taste and turn off.
Borsch with Smoked Pork
Smoked pork is used to make this borscht. You can take ribs or any other piece with a bone.
• 0.25 kg of pork;
• 1 potato;
• 0.25 kg of cabbage;
• onion, carrot;
• 1-2 tablespoons of tomato;
• small beets;
• oil, seasonings.
1. Put pork in boiling water (1.5-1.8 liters is enough), cut potatoes in a minute, then roll cabbage and salt in five minutes. If she is young and cooks quickly, wait ten minutes.
2. Passe onions, carrots in oil.
3. Separately, fry the beets, put the tomato at the end.
4. We shift the contents of all pans to borsch, boil together for 5-7 minutes.
5. Fill the first dish with smoked spices, herbs and turn off the stove.
Borsch with pork and mushrooms
Chic option borscht with pork, in which, if desired, you can add potatoes. But even without it, everything turns out fine.
• 0.3 kg of meat;
• 0.2 kg of mushrooms;
• 0.3 kg of cabbage;
• a couple of tablespoons of pasta;
• 1 each of onion, carrot, beet;
• oil, spices.
1. Prepare the usual broth with two liters of water. As soon as the pork is soft, salt it and run the chopped cabbage and grated carrots.
2. Cut the mushrooms, put in a frying pan and fry until all the water has evaporated. As soon as the mushrooms begin to brown, we toss the chopped onion and brown.
3. Rub beets, cook separately with a drop of vinegar or a pinch of lemon. You can use a saucepan and just put out.
4. Add to the almost finished cabbage mushrooms.
5. Minutes after three throws beets. We taste it, salt it if desired.
6. Give the soup to simmer, enter the greens and turn off. Insist half an hour.
Borsch with pork in the crock-pot
A simple and quick recipe for borscht in a crock-pot with pork. Ingredients
• 0.7 kg of meat;
• 0.2 kg of cabbage;
• 4 spoons of butter;
• Spoon of concentrated tomato paste;
• 0.5 kg of potatoes;
• 100 g of onion, carrot, beet;
1. Cut the onion, throw in a slow cooker with butter, fry in baking mode until transparent.
2. Add carrots and beets, grated straw. Continue frying, dripping a little vinegar or lemon juice to preserve the color of the beets. After a few minutes, lay a tomato, warm up for another minute.
3. Now put on top the pork, cut into small pieces.
4. Spread a layer of potatoes. And then chopped cabbage. Optionally add Bulgarian pepper.
5. Fill with boiling water, adjust the density at its discretion. We throw a couple of peas pepper.
6. Turn on the “soup” for an hour. Then we check the readiness of pork, the exact time depends on the power of the multicooker. If necessary, increase.
Borsch with pork - useful tips and tricks
• Pork broth often turns muddy, spoils the look of borscht. To avoid this, you need to often remove the fat from the surface and do not give the soup to actively boil.
• Borsch will be simply amazing if you fill it with a mixture of chopped lard, herbs and garlic.
• What to submit to borscht? Traditionally this is bread. But much more interesting is obtained with homemade crackers or garlic donuts.