The pig loves a satisfying and tasty meal. Therefore, the festive table should be laden with food. It does not matter that the pork is banned. There are plenty of other products that are ideal for celebrating the New Year.
New Year's Pig Salad with Chicken
This is not just a salad, but a real table decoration. As part of chicken breast, but you can also use boiled meat from the thighs without the skin. Place the salad layers in a flat plate.
- 350 g of chicken fillet;
- 150 g cheese;
- 4 eggs;
- 200 g of mayonnaise;
- 150 g of prunes;
- 120 g of walnuts;
- salt, laurel, peppercorns;
- 2 olives.
- Cook the breast. It is important not to overdry. Throw in boiling water, be sure to add laurel, peppercorns, salt, cook for half an hour. If there is time, then cool in broth.
- Boil the eggs, cool them, separate the yolks and rub the whites in different bowls.
- We soak prunes in warm water. Fry the nuts and chop them into crumb.
- Cut a round snout from the cheese with holes, two triangular ears. Everything else is finely rubbed.
- Ready chicken fillet crumbled into small cubes, spread on a dish and grease with mayonnaise. Cover with prunes, sprinkle with proteins. They are also greased, slightly salted.
- On a layer of proteins lay out walnuts, mixed with grated cheese. Lubricate, sprinkle with yolks, as the year of the yellow pig is coming. We stick ears, set the penny. Eyes make of olives.
This same salad can be cooked with canned pineapple instead of prunes. Chicken and walnuts are perfectly combined with it.
Meat “Drunk Beef” in Wine
A very interesting option for holiday meat in wine. For the dish is best to use veal or fresh beef. It is easy to identify by color. The lighter the pulp and fat, the better.
- 600 g of beef;
- 2 onions;
- 200 ml of red wine;
- 100 g of flour;
- cooking oil;
- black pepper, salt.
- Peel onions, cut into half rings, fry in oil, put into a bowl. We do not remove the griddle from the stove, add some more oil.
- The beef for this dish can be cut into bars or small medallions. Each piece is rolled in flour, spread on a frying pan and fry until golden brown on high heat.
- Return the onion to the meat, add the red wine. Cover, stew until the absolute softness of the beef. On average, the process will take 60-80 minutes.
- Try, salt and pepper, give the meat then with spices, soak, then turn off the stove.
Stew similar dishes with a barely noticeable boil, wine should not gurgle.
A great alternative to traditional brawn. Aspic from the tongue looks gorgeous on the festive table, perfectly freezes and without pork legs.
- 800 g of beef tongue;
- 5 quail eggs;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 1.5 tablespoons of gelatin;
- spices, greens.
- Before use, soak the tongue in cold water. Then we put to boil, give 15 minutes to simmer, change the water. This is needed to get a clear broth.
- Re-put the tongue on the stove, after 20 minutes add the whole onion and peeled carrot. Cook until done. 10 minutes before the end of salt, throw laurel, peppercorns.
- The tongue is cooled under running cold water and cleaned. We remove for half an hour in the freezer, and then cut into neat plates.
- Boil the quail eggs, strain the broth, cut the cooked carrot. You can add any greens to aspic.
- In 100 ml of broth, soak the gelatin, after swelling, heat, filter. Then mix with two glasses of broth. We try, to taste we add more salt, pepper.
- We put the tongue in the dish, decorate it with eggs and other prepared products. Carefully pour broth with gelatin, try not to shift the ingredients. Remove to freeze in the fridge.
You can first pour a little broth with gelatin into the dish, let it cool, and then put the prepared ingredients and the remaining liquid.
Stuffed Fish “By the Pike”
Stuffed fish looks gorgeous on the holiday table, especially pike. Recipe for a banquet dish, which is great for celebrating the New Year.
- 1-1.2 kg of pike;
- 1 egg;
- 2 slices of loaf;
- 0.2 lemon;
- laurel, pepper;
- 50 ml of milk;
- 50 g butter;
- 1 onion.
- Cut off the head of a peeled pike, carefully cut the ridge with meat with a sharp knife, tucking the skin. It should make a bag. We make it gently, do not pierce the skin.
- We remove fish pulp from the ridge, skip it through a meat grinder with bread dipped in milk and one onion. Add the softened butter, spices, minced stir.
- Fill the pike skin with the prepared mass. We shift the carcass on a baking sheet with foil, we attach the head. Rub the salt, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- We raise the foil, pack the fish, leave a small hole for steam. Fill it with 3-5 spoons of water.
- Put the fish in the oven for an hour. Then we unroll a foil, we give to redden.
Before serving, such a pike is usually painted with mayonnaise patterns. Just pierce the package with the sauce, squeeze a thin stream into the dish. Sour cream for this purpose is not used, it will flow.
Potatoes with mushrooms
Potatoes - the perfect garnish for the holiday table. Pig loves her, besides the product is yellow. You can make the usual mashed potatoes, but baked nests look much more interesting.
- 12 potatoes;
- 50 ml of milk;
- 2 bulbs;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 100 g sour cream;
- 2 eggs;
- 35 ml of oil;
- 120 g of cheese;
- 1 carrot;
- Peel the potatoes, cut them and send them to the pan. Fill with water, boil. At the end we salt.
- While the vegetable is cooking, chop the onion and carrot finely. Pour into hot oil, fry for a minute. Crumble mushrooms, add. Cooking vegetables with mushrooms for another ten minutes.
- Add sour cream, salt and pepper to the pan, turn off after three minutes.
- Drain water from boiled potatoes, knead masses, add milk and one beaten egg.
- Pour a baking sheet with a rug or parchment. Puree shift in a bag or pastry bag. We squeeze out a round flat cake on a baking sheet, then make ribs, it should make a nest.
- Fold in the nest mushroom stuffing. Grease around the second egg to the potatoes beautifully browned. Mushrooms sprinkle with grated cheese.
- We bake nests for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees. Focusing on the color and cheese crust.
Such nests can be cooked and without mushrooms, only vegetables or chicken mince, boiled eggs with cheese should be used for stuffing.