Many people watched the cult film “The meeting place cannot be changed”, do you remember Gleb Zheglov's interesting phrase about soup? In a conversation with Sharapov, he says - “Now would be a chicken soup! Yes, with giblets .. And, Sharapov? ... "
Now we are going to cook this famous soup with chicken giblets, about which the heroes of the film dream.
About the soup with giblets, why this movie heroes mention this soup ..
Indeed, in the hungry war and post-war years there was nothing tastier than such gut soup, for which it was still possible to get the right products. In those difficult times on the market, you could buy a set of chicken offal. As a rule, it included the offal itself, that is, the chicken stomach or navel, the heart, the liver.
Most often, the set was supplemented with two chicken legs, the head and neck of a bird. In addition to chicken giblets, you could buy goose and duck giblets, but they were more expensive than chicken ones.
Not many families in the post-war years could buy a whole chicken, but it could be enough for the guts of money. Perhaps, therefore, in dreams, operative Gleb Zheglov saw this fragrant hot soup with giblets.
Cooking a soup with chicken giblets according to Gleb Zheglov. The composition of the soup recipe is simple
To cook soup with giblets in the number of 4 servings, we need the following:
- set of chicken giblets 0, 6 - 0, 7 kg;
- chicken wings, necks 0, 3 -0, 4 kg;
- potatoes 0, 4 kg;
- water 1, 8 l;
I advise you to add dill for flavor. Pepper and other spices - to taste
Cooking soup in steps with photo
1. Chicken offal and chicken pieces to wash. If the chicken stomachs got untreated, then they need to be cut, remove the contents, remove the yellow inner shell. Chicken liver to see if there are any gallbladder residues. If necks are used, it is necessary to check whether the respiratory and esophagus are removed from them.
2. Prepared offal folded in a pot of more than two liters. Pour the water. Put everything on fire and bring to a boil.
3. Remove scum. Boil for about 35 - 40 minutes at a moderate boil.
4. Peel the potato tubers, cut into cubes. Send to pot to giblets.
5. Slightly smaller than potatoes, chop carrots. Send it after the potatoes.
6. Chop the onion. It also put in the pan.
7. Wait until the vegetables in the pot boil. Salt to taste. Cook them until ready. Usually it takes a quarter of an hour.
8. The soup with giblets can be considered ready, but if there is a thin vermicelli or small stars for filling, then 1-2 spoons of pasta can be added to the soup.
9. The soup will be tastier if you add dill and spices to it, but this is to taste.
Hot soup with giblets is ready, it will be even tastier with a crust of black fresh bread.
Invite family and friends to taste the famous soup from the movie “The meeting place can not be changed”