Puff pastries come with different fillings, but for some reason cheese is in general love. This product is ideal for dry dough, combined with a variety of ingredients, allows you to get amazing pastries.
Puff cheese pies - general cooking principles
For patties, you can take puff pastry yeastless or yeast. In fact, it is easy to choose. Take what you like best. Cheese for pies is also used differently, depending on personal preferences and possibilities. The product can be used alone or with the addition of other ingredients.
How to make cheese pies
Since the puff pastry is dry enough, it is advisable to moisten the edges before gluing. Use water, milk or egg.
What kind of patties can be made:
• Triangular. The seam is cut into squares.
• Square. The dough is cut into rectangles or impose two squares on each other.
• Rectangular. The seam is cut into squares or rectangles.
• Envelopes. The dough is cut into squares.
Baked cheese pies from puff pastry in the oven. The optimum temperature is 200-210 ° C. The time depends on the type of filling. Since ready-made ingredients are mainly used, it rarely exceeds twenty minutes.
Puffy cheese pies in the oven
The recipe for the simplest puff cheese pies that can be. We take a pack of dough in the store, a piece of any cheese and go to the kitchen!
• 500 g of dough;
• 200-250 g of cheese;
• 1 egg;
• greens, oil.
1. Give the dough to thaw on the tar until the filling is prepared.
2. Grate the cheese large. To taste add greens, you can chop a clove of garlic, or nothing at all to put.
3. Dough need to roll up to three millimeters.
4. Cut into rectangles. The size of the pies will be two times smaller. We make such pieces what we want.
5. Beat the egg, brush the edges of the rectangle with a brush, and put grated cheese stuffing on one half. 6. Cover with free side and pinch edges together. Since they are smeared with egg, they should stick together without problems.
7. We transfer pies on a baking sheet.
8. Before baking on top, we coat the testicle.
9. Sent to the oven. Bake until appetizing crust.
Puff Pastries with Cheese and Ham
This is a very famous recipe for cheese and ham puffs. Pies are also prepared simply, but they are incredibly tasty, nourishing and fragrant. The number of all products is arbitrary.
• puff pastry;
• egg or water.
1. Leave the dough warm. After thawing, roll out a little and cut into rectangles too.
2. Ham and cheese should be cut into plates, a little less than half (about a centimeter on each side) of a rectangle of dough.
3. Put on a layer of cheese, then a piece of ham.
4. Lubricate the edges with an egg or just soften with water.
5. Sculpt the patties, transfer them to the baking sheet. Egg grease at will.
6. They are baked for 10-15 minutes. No longer needed. Since the filling is ready, we look at the test.
Puff pastries with cheese, eggs and onions
A variant of summer cheese pies, in which minced green onions are also added. To increase the amount of filling and dilute the taste, you will also need a couple of boiled eggs.
• puff pastry 0.4 kg;
• 2 eggs;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• 1 egg raw.
1. First you need to cut the onion. We do it on the dock in the usual way.
2. Then add a pinch of salt, you can immediately and pepper. Pick up the green hands to remove the volume.
3. Chop two boiled eggs into cubes, place in a bowl with onions.
4. Grind big cheese, also add to them. Stir. If you want to make the filling juicier, you can throw a spoon of mayonnaise or sour cream.
5. Roll out the dough layer, cut into squares.
6. Fold the filling, fold each square in half. You can make triangular patties by folding opposite corners together.
7. Coat the puffs laid out on the baking sheet with an egg on top. 8. Put in a preheated oven, bring to readiness.
Puff pastry pies with cheese and curd
Variant of amazing cheese filling for puff pastries. Sculpt products can be absolutely any shape, but they must be closed. The dough will leave about half a kilogram.
• 0.2 kg of cheese;
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 3-4 sprigs of dill;
• salt pepper;
• 500 g of dough.
1. Milling curd. It is better to take a product with a fat content of at least 9%.
2. Add the raw egg and sour cream to the curd, do not salt it right away, especially if the cheese is salted. Stir cottage cheese with additives.
3. Now you can chop the dill and pour it to the cottage cheese too.
4. In the end we rub cheese, we shift in curd stuffing. Stir together, try.
5. We take out the dough, which should be thawed by this time. Roll out, cut the desired pieces, sculpt the patties of the desired shape.
6. Shift on the greased sheet, bake for 12 minutes. We set the temperature to 200 degrees.
Puff pastries with cheese and spinach
Spinach makes such a filling in puff pastry pies with very juicy cheese. To make the stuffing tasty, it must be properly cooked.
• 500 g of dough;
• 2 buns of spinach;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 2 bulbs;
• vegetable oil, cream;
1. Cut the onion into small cubes. Fry in butter for about three minutes.
2. Spinach need to sort, cut and also send to the onions. We pass a couple of minutes, stir, turn off. Let this part of the filling cools down for now.
3. We rub cheese or we cut cubes. In these pies, you can use pickled, melted or hard cheese.
4. Mix cheese with spinach, put seasonings: allspice, black pepper, garlic, you can add dill. We salt.
5. Roll out the dough. With a sharp knife cut out on the squares.
6. Spread between all the stuffing.
7. Glue the edges, bake in the oven until cooked. Finished patties with spinach can be greased with butter.
Puff pastry pies with cheese and tomato
Variant of very juicy pies, for which you need to take a hard tomato. You can use a slightly unripe fruit. Ingredients
• 1 pack of dough;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• 1-2 tomatoes;
• 1 egg;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• 1 bunch of dill.
1. Start with garlic. Teeth cleaned, chopped. Add to it chopped dill. You can cook such puffs and parsley. Stir.
2. We cut cheese on ordinary plates, we don’t make thick chunks.
3. Slice the tomatoes in thin circles. If the vegetable is dense, it will be easy to do.
4. We cut a layer of dough into squares. Its thickness should not exceed three millimeters. If necessary, then roll up.
5. Scatter the pieces of cheese.
6. On them we put circles of tomatoes. If the tomatoes are small, then you can put in two pieces. If the tomatoes are large, then cut the circle in half.
7. Sprinkle the tomato with an aromatic garlic-dill mixture.
8. Pinch the edges of the pies, poison bake.
Puff pastries with cheese and chicken
In general, you can make such pies with raw chicken. But it is better to pre-fry the fillets to reduce the baking time, not to overdry the dough.
• 300 g chicken fillet;
• 180 grams of cheese;
• 1 onion;
• ground pepper, salt;
• any puff pastry (0.7 kg).
1. Pour the oil into the pan, enough three spoons. Put on the fire.
2. While it warms up, peel the onions and crumble into cubes. Transfer to a frying pan, fry for two minutes.
3. During this time, dice the chicken and fry for another ten minutes.
4. Season the stuffing with salt and pepper, turn off.
5. Cheese must be grated or cut into cubes.
6. Combine cooled chicken with cheese, stir.
7. If desired, you can add greens, fresh tomato, garlic, and Bulgarian pepper to this filling.
8. We take out the dough, roll out and make pies. Ways of modeling look at the very beginning of the article.
9. Lubricate the egg, put baked. Since the chicken is fried, it is enough to hold the products in the oven for a quarter of an hour.
Puff Pastries with Double Cheese
A variant of double cheese pies that have just an amazing crust. For the filling, you can take any cheese. For sprinkling, suluguni, parmesan goes best. Ingredients
• 500 g of dough;
• 250 grams of cheese per filling;
• 50 g of cheese for sprinkling;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 1 scoop of sour cream;
• 1 egg.
1. We rub cheese for a filling with large shaving.
2. Add to it the chopped dill, throw a spoonful of sour cream and stir.
3. Cheese for dressing should be rubbed with small chips.
4. Add a teaspoon of milk to the egg, beat.
5. Roll out a layer of puff pastry. Cut into pieces. To sculpt such pies better squares or rectangles. Triangles are not so convenient to sprinkle.
6. Lubricate the edges of the pieces with an egg, spread out the filling with dill, form the patties.
7. We shift on a baking sheet.
8. Top lubricates the egg and sprinkle with second cheese, which was rubbed finely.
9. Put the pan in the oven. Bake until the top cheese is browned until a beautiful crust.
Puff cheese pies - tips and tricks
• The cheese filling will not crumble and will fall more easily into the pie if you add a spoonful of sour cream to it. You can also use cream, mayonnaise, any ready-made sauce.
• Not enough cheese for the pies? Dilute the filling with cottage cheese. Well increase the mass, have a relatively neutral taste chicken eggs. If confused yolk, you can put only boiled proteins.
• Puff pastries can not only be baked, but also fry in a hot oil in a frying pan.
• No time to make cakes? Make one big cake. Put the stuffing between two pieces of dough, pierce the holes from the top and send to the stove.