A favorite and popular sauce - mayonnaise, made at home by a blender or mixer, will give odds to the product that is sold in stores. Especially because at home you can cook a sauce with eggs or without, with mustard and without, even Provensal.
How to make the most delicious mayonnaise at home with a blender
Cooked do-it-yourself sauce is not only much tastier, it is much healthier. It's not scary to give children, because there are no thickeners, flavor enhancers and similar things. Classic mayonnaise contains only the simplest components:
- Vegetable oil
- Vinegar or Lemon Juice
For cooking, besides these simple products, we will need a blender or a mixer. Unfortunately, the condition is almost mandatory. After all, it is unlikely that you will be able to beat the mass to the pomp with the help of a whisk or fork.
How to make delicious mayonnaise
For those who have never tried to cook mayonnaise at home, I will give a few recommendations so that the first time you get a delicious sauce:
- The more oil in mayonnaise, the thicker it will be.
- You do not want to use the sauce with the smell? Then choose the highest quality vegetable oil, refined, preferably olive.
- Putting homemade chicken eggs into the sauce, you will get a more saturated taste and beautiful color of the final product.
- Try using quail instead of chicken eggs.
- First, eggs are whipped into the foam, then all the ingredients are added, the last oil is poured in, always with a thin stream with constant stirring, otherwise there will not be a thick consistency.
- Want to extend the shelf life of a freshly prepared sauce? Then use only fresh produce. But still, homemade mayonnaise is not stored as long as the store.
- Instead of regular table vinegar, use lemon, apple or balsamic vinegar.
- Like the bright, rich color of the product? Then add a bit of turmeric when making the sauce.
- Fans of spicy mustard instead of ready-made mustard should be put in mustard powder.
- Before cooking, check that all ingredients are approximately the same at room temperature.
- If the mass is too thick, it can be diluted with warm boiled water. On the contrary, the liquid mass will thicken the addition of lemon juice.
- Additives, crushed garlic, cumin, coriander, chopped greens, gherkins, olives, horseradish, capers will make the sauce more interesting, and the dishes with it will help to make the product original, more tasty and savory.
Step-by-step cooking recipe
In just one minute you can make a delicious mayonnaise. Such a recipe will turn out at all, even the most notorious lazy people.
- 1 fresh egg
- A glass of cooled vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of mustard
- A large spoonful of vinegar or lemon juice
We break the egg into a jar or glass. We must try to keep the yolk from spreading.
Pour in the same vegetable oil.
Add sugar, salt and mustard.
We add vinegar.
Lower the immersion blender to cover the yolk with it and hold it tightly to the bottom and start beating for a few seconds.
Now we begin to raise and lower the blender, until everything is broken up to the desired consistency.
Homemade mayonnaise is ready in less than one minute.
Recipe for classic mayonnaise
- 1 liter of oil, better refined
- 5-6 eggs
- 3 teaspoons salt without a hill
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 3 teaspoons of mustard finished
- 6 hl of vinegar 9%
Separate the whites from the yolks. We place the yolks in a container in which we will beat the mayonnaise. Sugar, salt, mustard, vinegar pour into the yolks, start beating, plunging the blender to the bottom and lifting up. Beat for about five minutes, then gradually pour in a thin stream of oil, be sure to make a thin stream, otherwise it will not stir up.
When the oil is poured, the mass will be thick. In a few tricks to pour in the squirrels, without stopping to beat, it will turn out according to the consistency of the mass, like that of store mayonnaise.
Homemade mayonnaise without mustard
The sauce is famous for its delicate and soft taste. That is how it is obtained without the use of mustard. For cooking we will take only egg yolks. Well, proteins can be used, for example, on a mask.
We will need to take:
- A glass of olive oil first pressed
- Half a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Two chicken yolks
- A pinch of ordinary salt
- Quarter teaspoon of pepper mix
Place the yolks in the blender bowl and whip, add butter in a drop. As soon as the mass thickens, add lemon juice and spices. Salt better at the end, to your liking.
How to make homemade mayonnaise without eggs (in milk)
How can sauce be made without its main ingredient, eggs? Very good at it, try it. Only need to follow all the rules of the recipe.
- Two thirds of a glass of milk
- One and a half glasses of olive oil
- Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Tablespoon mustard
- Pinch of cooking salt
- Pinch of granulated sugar
Milk we get in advance from the refrigerator to warm to room temperature. Add oil to it and start to beat. When thickened put in a lot of mustard, salt and sugar, stir.
Lean mayonnaise with beans
Some will be surprised, but those who follow the posts also want a variety in the menu. This sauce is thick, nourishing and very healthy.
- A glass of white beans
- A little more glass of vegetable oil
- Two big spoons of lemon juice
- Half teaspoon of mustard
- Quarter spoon of salt
- Quarter teaspoon of sugar
Beans are soaked overnight. In the morning we pour out the water, fill it with a new one and set it to cook until ready. We spread the ready in the bowl of the blender and pour half a glass of broth. Add salt and sugar, begin to beat. Gradually add butter in small portions. When the mass becomes “fluffy”, add mustard and squeeze lemon, a little beat up and look at the consistency, if it is too thick, dilute with the decoction left over from the beans.
Homemade mayonnaise on quail eggs
On quail eggs, the sauce is special, very healthy, tasty, with a rich, appetizing color.
- Eight Quail Eggs
- Lemon Juice
- A glass of olive oil
- Half teaspoon of mustard
- Cook salt
- White pepper
Separate the egg yolks in the bowl of the blender and pour half the volume of oil. Begin to beat. Add mustard to the thickened mass, add salt, pepper and squeeze a large spoonful of lemon juice. Add the second half of the oil and beat until smooth.
Mayonnaise on yolks
Initially, it was on yolks that this sauce was made. Thus prepared, it has a rich, very appetizing color, especially when the eggs are homemade.
We will need:
- Half glass of olive oil
- One egg yolk
- Half teaspoon of mustard
- Half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- By pinch of salt with sugar
We break the egg and pick up only the yolk, immediately add mustard and salt with sugar to it. Begin to beat and gradually, little by little add the oil. After thickening, add vinegar. Stir, the sauce is ready.
Provence homemade mayonnaise in a blender
The same, Gostovsky, Soviet times. Now, the real taste few people remember. Then no additives, thickeners and dyes were allowed. Now this mayonnaise can be cooked only at home. We'll take:
- Two Egg Yolks
- 150 grams of vegetable refined oil
- Half a teaspoon of table mustard
- One third teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of granulated sugar
- A big spoon of table vinegar 9%
In the floor liter jar or container for a blender put the yolks, mustard, salt and sugar. Begin to beat until sugar crystals dissolve. After that, start adding oil. The portions should be no more than half a teaspoon, otherwise everything will be curtailed and the sauce will not work.
Add the entire amount of oil without stopping whipping until you get the desired consistency. Then add vinegar. Opponents of this product can be replaced by lemon juice.