Bulgarian pepper is a versatile vegetable, besides being a part of many first courses and vegetable salads, it is a frequent “guest” in snacks and in second courses. In addition, the Bulgarian Mr. pepper is able to be an independent treat if you start it.
Bulgarian pepper can be subjected to various heat treatment: cooking, frying, baking or use fresh. Pepper is combined with many products, but it is especially good with meat. It is about the dishes, where the main ingredients - meat and Bulgarian pepper will be discussed further.
Meat with sweet bell pepper - the best variations of cooking meat
Recipe 1: Stewed Chicken Meat with Sweet Peppers and Mushrooms
The pieces of chicken cooked according to the proposed recipe are juicy and tender, as the meat is soaked with tomato juice and sweet pepper during the heat process, and the mushrooms will add a touch of piquancy to this treat.
- chicken thighs (for this dish you can use any parts of the bird) - 4 pieces;
- meaty bell pepper (preferably yellow and red) - 2 pieces (large);
- carrots - 1 piece;
- champignons - 300 grams;
- meaty tomatoes - 3 pieces (large);
- fresh garlic - 4 cloves;
- Paprika - a teaspoon;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- salt, spices for chicken, vegetable oil, pepper.
To cook chicken stew with peppers, mushrooms, you need 80 minutes, of which: marinating meat - 30 minutes, cutting food - 15 minutes, the heat process - 35 minutes.
Step-by-step plan for cooking chicken stew with peppers and mushrooms.
- Patted chicken thighs are rubbed with spices and marinated for 30 minutes.
- Bulgarian peppers are cut into strips, tomatoes - into large cubes, mushrooms - plates, onions - half rings.
- Garlic finely chopped, carrot rubs on a coarse grater.
Pickled chicken thighs are fried in sauté pans up to golden skin, on both sides. Then put garlic, carrots and onion half rings. Mushrooms and bell peppers are laid in a saucepan as soon as the onions become transparent. The ingredients are stewed to the softness of pepper, and only then are added tomatoes, paprika and spices. Meat with bell pepper, mushrooms stew with the lid closed for 15 minutes. Ready meat with pepper and mushrooms is served as an independent treat or as a boiled potato, pasta. Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 2: Meat with sweet pepper (pork)
Medallions are one of the most popular meat dishes ordered at restaurateurs, but sweet and sour peppers are a culinary masterpiece, otherwise it cannot be called English cuisine. Combining the two ingredients, you will find delicious fast food on your plate.
- pork tenderloin - 500 grams;
- Red Bulgarian pepper - 200 grams;
- Crimean onion - 200 grams;
- basil - 10 leaves;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- rosemary - 2 twigs;
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 tablespoons;
- granulated sugar - a teaspoon;
- salt, olive oil (for frying), pepper.
To cook pork medallions with sweet and sour peppers, it takes 25 minutes, of which: cutting food - 15 minutes, cooking meat - 10-12 minutes, cooking sweet and sour pepper - 10 minutes.
Step by step plan for cooking pork medallions with sour and sweet pepper.
- Pork is molded into pieces with a thickness of 2 - 2.5 centimeters.
- Red onion is cut into half rings, pepper - straws (long).
“The leaves of basil are big tears.
- The clove of garlic is cut into quarters.
Cooking pork medallions:
- Chopped pieces of pork, slightly beat off and seasoned with pepper, salt. In the heated olive oil, the meat is fried along with sprigs of rosemary and garlic. Pork roast for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat. We also do not forget to turn the garlic over, and periodically pour the medallions with boiling oil. Before serving medallions, they should “rest” a little and put juice on, which can be poured over the meat before serving.
Cooking sweet and sour peppers:
Onion, sweet pepper seasoned with salt, sugar, and ground pepper are sauteed in olive oil. Vegetables are thus caramelized. After 5-8 minutes, vinegar and basil are poured into the saucepan, the ingredients are mixed and removed from the heat.
The dish is served like this: hot peppers are laid out on a plate, meat poured with the juice produced. Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 3: Meat Rolls Stuffed with Sweet Peppers
Juicy beef rolls stuffed with Bulgarian pepper are a universal dish, because baked meat with vegetables is perfect for lunch, dinner, a picnic in the open air, and thanks to an interesting shape, the dish will decorate any festive table.
- sweet Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- Beef pulp - about 500 grams;
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons;
- Crimean onion - 1 piece;
- salt pepper.
To cook beef rolls stuffed with Bulgarian pepper, it takes 65 minutes, of which: cutting food - 15 minutes, cooking the filling - 15 minutes, the heat process - 35 minutes.
Step-by-step plan for the preparation of beef rolls stuffed with bell pepper.
- Onions and peppers are cut into thin straws.
- The beef pulp is cut along, but not completely. Due to this, the meat will become wider, and this is important, since the filling will be wrapped in it. The cut meat (thickness is regulated by you, but not more than three centimeters), slightly beat off, and spices seasoned.
Preparing the filling: straws of onion and fleshy pepper, seasoned with spices, fried for 15 minutes in olive oil.
Roll forming: a pepper filling is laid on the meat layer and wrapped in a roll. The edges of the roll are tied with skewers.
Rolls stacked in shape, sprinkled with olive oil. Stuffed meat is baked for 40 minutes, at t 200 degrees.
Ready-made rolls can be served in 2 ways:
- the first option - the rolls are served whole with skewers;
- the second option - roll without skewers is cut into small pieces.
Enjoy your meal!
Sweet Pepper Meat - Chef Tips
Meat (the view does not matter) for frying or baking, is cut across the fibers, so as not to disrupt the internal structure and not deprive it of juice during the heat process.