Chicken Sauce - general principles and methods of cooking
Chicken sauce is very popular all over the world. It is served to different dishes: pasta, spaghetti, cereals, vegetables, and even the chicken itself. There are many recipes, among which everyone can find a dish to their liking. Chicken in the sauce may be present in the form of pieces; It can also be used in a crushed state, in the form of a thin straw. Some recipes suggest chopping chicken with a blender so that the chicken sauce looks like a smooth mass.
Seasonings that are used in the preparation of chicken sauce, are also selected depending on the taste tastes of those who prepare it or for whom it is prepared. In any case, the output is always very tasty, satisfying and beautiful dish. You can verify this by using our recipes.
Chicken Sauce - Food Preparation
The main product of chicken sauce is, of course, chicken. It is carefully washed and cut into pieces according to the recipe. Very often, for cooking chicken sauce, it is proposed to use chicken fillet, which is boiled, cut into fibers and then stewed with other ingredients of the sauce.
The other main components are usually vegetables (onions, carrots), which are washed and chopped before cooking (grated carrots).
Chicken Sauce - Best Recipes
Recipe 1: Chicken Sauce with Tomato Paste and Tomato
This nourishing and delicious sauce of chicken meat with broth, onion and tomato is cooked very quickly. Serve it as a separate dish, for example, with croutons or cheese, and you can offer it to pasta.
300 gr. chicken fillet;
1 tbsp. l flour;
1 large tomato;
2 tbsp. l tomato sauce;
1 cup chicken broth;
salt to taste
Cooking Method: 1. Finely cut the onion and fry it until transparent, then add the flour and in a few minutes - tomato sauce and peeled tomato.
2. When in the pan we will have a mass of uniform color, dilute it with constant stirring with chicken broth and bring to a boil, then send there pieces of boiled chicken and simmer for about 5 minutes until cooked.
Recipe 2: Ginger Chicken Sauce
Surprisingly aromatic, thick and tasty sauce. It has meat with vegetables in the form of carrots and onions; a little garlic makes it moderately savory, and ginger gives it a unique taste and aroma.
500 gr. chicken fillet;
3 garlic cloves;
150 gr. kefir;
50 gr. soy sauce;
1 tsp. ginger root (grated);
50 gr. olive oil;
30 gr. potato starch;
1 tsp. Sahara;
a third cup of water;
on a pinch of curry with ground black pepper;
to taste the salt and dill.
1. Having washed and dried chicken fillet, cut it into thin strips, put it in a bowl, then sprinkle the meat with lemon and add kefir with soy sauce, grated on a fine grater with ginger root, black pepper and curry. Leave to marinate for about 4 hours.
2. We clean the onions and cut them into small cubes. We clean the carrots, wash them and cut them into strips. Garlic clean and chop too.
3. Pour olive oil into a deep frying pan, put roots in it and cook them on low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, mixing the chicken fillet with potato starch, send it to the pan, pour the remains of the marinade and add sugar with salt, water and chopped dill, cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 20 minutes, adding water if necessary. Then turn off the fire and, letting the chicken sauce brew, serve it on the table.
Sample dishes with chicken sauce
Recipe 1: Eggplant chicken sauce for pasta
Pasta with nourishing and delicious chicken sauce looks very appetizing on the table and cooks pretty quickly. Using this simple recipe, you will understand that simple dishes can be very tasty and look decent on the table. Ingredients:
400 gr. durum wheat pasta;
300 gr. chicken meat;
1 large onion;
1 large tomato;
2 small eggplants;
30 gr. tomato paste;
7 fruits of dried apricots;
rast. oil for cooking and cooking pasta;
to taste salt and pepper.
1. Boil the chicken fillet, disassemble the meat into fibers or finely chop, put in a saucepan.
2. Finely chop the onion, fry it in vegetable oil until soft, mix it with chicken, salt and pepper, add water to cover the onion with meat on the finger, and simmer under the closed lid for about 5 minutes. Then put the tomato paste with dried apricots, potatoes, cut into small slices in a pan and simmer for about 10 minutes on very low heat to evaporate all the liquid.
3. Peel the eggplants and tomatoes. Keeping the eggplants in salted water for about 5 minutes, cut them into small pieces and quickly fry in vegetable oil. Grinding tomatoes with a blender, add them together with eggplants in chicken sauce, mix and cook everything together for about 10 minutes. Before serving, add greens to the sauce.
4. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, then, salt it to taste, add a little vegetable oil. After pouring out the pasta, boil them for about 7 minutes, then rinse with cold boiled water, pour out the water and pour them into a bowl. Serve pasta with hot sauce, garnished with greens.
Recipe 2: Buckwheat Chicken Sauce
Chicken sauce can be served as a separate dish, and as a satisfying addition to pasta and spaghetti, however, it is very good and various crumbly porridges, such as buckwheat, as in this recipe.
200 gr. buckwheat groats;
1 small eggplant;
1 tsp. ginger root (grated);
50 gr. sour cream;
50 gr. sunflower oil;
30 gr. butter;
50 gr. flour;
to taste greens and salt with ground black pepper. 1. After washing the chicken, cut it into pieces and fry in vegetable oil to form a ruddy crust (the fire must be strong and you need to fry for about 5 minutes). Eggplants are also cut into small pieces.
2. Boil a small amount of water in a saucepan and put the fried chicken pieces into it (the water should cover only half the pieces of chicken). Cover the pan with a lid, simmer the chicken on low heat for about 10 minutes, then add the eggplants to it and simmer again with the lid closed.
3. At this time, prepare the vegetables: wash the onions and carrots and cut them into small cubes, then fry them in butter for about 5 minutes so that the onions become transparent. Then we send the roasted vegetables to the pan together with sour cream, and, having salted and seasoned everything, simmer further for about 15 minutes.
4. While our sauce is stewing, boil crumbly buckwheat porridge.
5. Fry the flour until golden in the pan without the oil, pour it into the pan (we need it to get a thick sauce, however, if necessary, we can add some water to it).
6. My ginger and rub it on a fine grater, and together with the bay leaf send it to the pan, then boil for about 5 minutes.
7. Turn off the sauce, arrange it in plates with buckwheat porridge, sprinkle with each chopped parsley.
Chicken Sauce - useful tips from experienced chefs
The main thing in chicken sauce is exactly the flavor of chicken meat, so when cooking this dish do not overdo it with seasonings!