Boiled, Carmelized condensed milk, also known as “toffee”, is a delicacy whose opponents must also be looked for. More recently, only housewives used it in cakes, and this cream was much tastier than any factory cream. And the tomboy for a long time discussed, whose mother tastes better preparing the most delicious in the whole world cake with boiled condensed milk.
Cakes with boiled condensed milk - general principles of cooking
• In making homemade cakes, boiled condensed milk is especially popular. She smeared cakes or added to creams. These creamy masses have a delicate flavor and are well whipped if you choose the right product. It is important to buy natural boiled condensed milk, consisting of whole milk and sugar, and not a mixture of vegetable fats and preservatives.
• What cakes are cooked using condensed milk? Yes, almost any! There are a lot of recipes for waffle cakes with condensed milk, especially boiled ones, the recipes of which suggest using it only. In order to fluff up honey, sand or biscuit cakes, creams based on cream or sour cream are prepared with condensed milk, often the product is added to the soufflé mass or whipped with butter.
• It should be noted that the taste and quality of a cream base depends not only on condensed milk, but also on the products with which it is mixed. They must be fresh and of high quality.
• To add to the finished cream or condensed milk add nuts or perelajut cream layer with prunes. Decorate such a cake with the main cream mass or separately prepared cream. Often the surface of the dessert is poured with melted chocolate or icing.
A simple recipe for waffle cake with condensed milk under chocolate icing
• waffle cake packaging
• 50 gr. any nuts. In cream:
• can of boiled, natural condensed milk;
• creamy “Traditional” butter - 100 gr .;
In the icing:
• butter, high fat content - 30 gr .;
• two spoons of medium-fat milk;
• 3 tablespoons dry, fresh cocoa powder;
• 50 gr. refined beet sugar.
1. Put the butter in advance from the refrigerator and slice it right in the bowl into small pieces. When it becomes soft, whisk, gradually adding three tablespoons of condensed milk. The finished cream should be uniform. The presence of grains suggests that beating should be continued.
2. Cake is desirable to form immediately on a dish. Put on it the first cake and thin grease with cooked cream. Put the next waffle blank on top and spread it with cream too. In this way, shape the whole cake.
3. Using a water bath, dissolve granulated sugar in milk. In the hot mixture, without removing from the stove, dissolve cocoa. Add the oil and, stirring regularly, boil for a few minutes.
4. Lightly cool thick glaze pour the surface of the waffle cake and sprinkle the dessert with finely chopped nuts.
Waffle cake with condensed milk - “Classic, homemade”
• three eggs;
• one and a half glasses of high-grade flour;
• glass of beet sugar;
• 150 gr. “Creamy” bulk margarine;
• a spoon of soda;
• 100 gr. sour cream medium fat;
• for impregnation boiled condensed milk.
1. Put the margarine in a saucepan, cut right in it into pieces and put on a moderate fire. When melted, remove from heat and cool well. Cross the flour several times, immediately mixing it with soda.
2. Beat the cooled margarine with sugar and eggs, add sour cream. Gradually pour in the flour, and knead each time with a whisk, cook the dough. It should not be thick or unnecessarily rare, be guided by the thickness of the still-frozen home-made sour cream. 3. Turn on the electric waffle-iron dryer and wait ten minutes, then apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the working surfaces of the device.
4. To make a round dessert, pry the dough with a tablespoon, pour it over the center of the bottom surface and press firmly with the top lid. Check readiness in less than a minute. A well baked cake always has a light golden hue and is easily removed with a spatula.
5. If you want a rectangular cake, pry the dough with a small ladle and apply, pouring the strip over the fourth row of protuberances. Count from the near edge. If at the edges of the dough made, remove it with a knife.
6. When you bake all the cakes, form a cake, promazyvaya home-made boiled condensed milk. Do not grease the top cake, put a plate on it and put a small load for a couple of hours.
7. Decorate the dessert at your discretion or, as well as cakes, brush with condensed milk.
Recipe for biscuit cake with condensed milk - “Tenderness”
• sugar - 330 g .;
• 90 gr. wheat, high-quality flour;
• three eggs.
• a pack of sweet cream butter;
• boiled condensed milk - 200 gr .;
• low-fat cow's milk - 50 ml;
• proteins from three eggs;
• 20 gr. “Fast” gelatin;
• bitter, not less than 70%, slab chocolate - 100 gr .;
• “Peasant” oil, preferably 82% - 200 gr.
1. Pre-separate the whites from the yolks of whites and put them in the fridge for half an hour. To keep the yolks from drying out, carefully pour them into the jar, and leave them on the table. Be sure to close the container with a lid, pour over so that it does not flow.
2. Pour the cooled yolks into a dry clean bowl and start to beat, gradually pouring a spoonful of granulated sugar to them. When you get a dense mass with a light glossy shine, add one egg into it. After that, immediately pour the whole measure of flour and gently mix it into the lush egg mass. 3. Cover the bottom of the form with parchment paper and carefully transfer the biscuit dough into it, smooth the surface and put 15 minutes in the oven. After cooling, cut the sponge cake into two cakes.
4. Beat the softened butter until fluffy. Combine it with condensed milk and continue to beat until you get a uniform cream base.
5. Soak gelatin, fill with cold water, when it swells, add sugar and put on the minimum heat, but rather use a water bath. Remove from heat when all components are evenly dispersed.
6. Beat whites until stable peaks and pour a hot gelatin mixture onto them in a thin stream. Beat again and, without stopping the process, add the butter cream. It is desirable to introduce it slowly, 2-3 tablespoons.
7. Clean out a clean shape with cling film and place the bottom biscuit cake in it. Pour half of the creamy souffle on it and set aside with the following cake. Pour the remaining souffle mass on top, level the surface and place in cold for six hours.
8. In a well-heated milk, melt the chocolate and mix the surface of the cake well with chocolate mass. Align the sides with a slightly thickened glaze and place the cake in the refrigerator, in the “warm” compartment, until the top layer hardens.
Cake with condensed milk: a recipe of honey cake with prunes and nuts
• half a cup of sugar;
• three spoons of milk;
• 250 gr. any honey;
• creamy margarine - 100 gr .;
• a spoon of soda;
• 150 gr. natural butter;
• three eggs;
• high-quality baking flour.
• half a liter of homemade sour cream;
• bank of caramelized condensed milk;
• one third spoonful of crystalline vanilla.
• 200 gr. soft pitted prunes;
• 100 grams of dried walnuts cores.
1. Place the pan in the water bath, and combine the honey and sugar in it. Pour in a pinch of fine salt, pour in the milk and warm for 2-3 minutes. Add margarine simultaneously with butter. Continuing to warm up, stir the contents of the pan until the mixture is completely homogeneous. 2. Enter the soda, warm for another three minutes, remove from the stove and continue to stir continuously for five minutes, cool.
3. In the cooled honey mixture, one by one, add the eggs and, gradually pouring the flour, knead the soft plastic dough. Divide it into pieces and roll it up with balls. It should be eight pieces.
4. Roll the dough into thin round sheets and bake them on a baking sheet covered with parchment to a soft golden hue. Fold the baked cakes in a pile and leave to cool.
5. Whisk sour cream with boiled condensed milk, adding vanillin. Prune cut into thin strips, chop nuts.
6. Cover the cooled cakes with cream and put them together, sprinkling with chopped nuts and prunes. At night, honey cake for impregnation, place in the refrigerator.
Biscuit cake with condensed milk - “New Year” (from cakes on sour cream)
• 1.5 cups of high-quality flour and refined sugar;
• three tablespoons of starch;
• non-liquid sour cream, 20% - 300 milliliters;
• 3 large eggs;
• soda - one and a half teaspoons;
• two spoons of poppy;
• light seedless raisins;
• A handful of finely chopped nuts;
• 0.5 liters. a glass jar of condensed, caramelized milk;
• 100 gr. milk bar chocolate.
1. Stir sour cream with a spoon and put it in a bowl. Pour sugar in there, add all the flour and starch. Pour in eggs and mix all ingredients, beating with a whisk.
2. Quench the soda with vinegar, add more foaming mass to the dough, whisk again well and pour the dough into three bowls, dividing it equally.
3. Mix one part with the raisins soaked in water, enter the poppy into the other, and finely chopped nuts into the third.
4. In the same form, bake three biscuit cakes and cool them by placing on the grid. Then form a cake, promazyvaya cakes with condensed milk. Decorate the top with melted chocolate, sprinkle with finely chopped nuts from the sides.
Cake with boiled condensed milk: a recipe from shortcrust dough - “Festive”
• “Peasant” or “Traditional” oil - 50 g;
• three yolks;
• sugar - 170 g .;
• 200 gr. sour cream non-liquid, medium-fat;
• table vinegar - 1 tsp;
• a small bag of vanilla, crystalline;
• 460 gr. high-quality flour;
• soda - 1 tsp.
• 120 grams of peanuts;
• 30% cream - 250 ml;
• boiled condensed milk - 400 gr .;
• 180 gr. “Peasant”, the freshest oil.
Cream for registration:
• three proteins;
• sugar - 235 grams;
• one third of a teaspoon of “lemon”;
• 85 ml of boiled water.
1. Over low heat, melt the butter completely and cool.
2. Beat the yolks lightly with plain sugar, then add vanilla to it, add sour cream and pour in the cooled oil, stir. Quench in a tablespoon of soda vinegar and immediately transfer the mass to the oil mixture. Pour all the peeled flour and knead the neat dough.
3. Divide it into fourteen identical pieces and roll them into round sheets of the same diameter. You can trim the plate using it as a stencil.
4. Pierce cakes with a fork in several places and bake until lightly browned at 180 degrees, cool.
5. Fry the peanuts in a dry pan. Remove the dark shell from the cooled nuts and finely chop it with a heavy knife.
6. Butter, softened at room temperature, whisk at the minimum speed of the mixer with condensed milk. In a separate bowl, whipping with a mixer, bring the cooled cream to sumptuousness.
7. Mix the oil cream base with the increased volume of cream. Beat lightly, then add the finely chopped nuts, mix.
8. Beat the chilled whites.
9. Sugar pour water, put on medium heat. When boiling syrup, reduce heat to a minimum and, stirring, boil for another four minutes. Add citric acid and continue cooking the same amount. 10. After that, remove the syrup from the heat and hot, pouring in a trickle, enter into proteins, which are whipped intensively at this time with a mixer. Continue whipping until the cream is cool.
11. Sand the cake layers with butter cream and fold, forming a cake.
12. Slurry protein cream cream on sides and top of cake. Collect the remaining protein in the pastry bag and, gently squeezing, decorate the cake with it.
Cakes with boiled condensed milk - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• Cream for sandwiching wafer cakes with condensed milk will not work. Delicate factory cakes quickly absorb rare cream, they become wet and not crispy. The best way to apply such cakes is only condensed milk.
• For the impregnation of homemade wafer shortcakes, on the contrary, it is better to take a thin creamy mass and preferably without butter.
• Butter, sour cream or cream, before mixing with condensed milk, should be whipped separately. So the cream will turn out more magnificent and will scramble faster.
• When preparing a biscuit cake with condensed milk, be sure to control the “moisture” of the cake layers. It may be necessary to soak them in sweet syrup or juice, since clotted “cream”, as a rule, does not give enough moisture, and the dessert may turn out to be rather dry.