Smoothie is a thick drink of uniform consistency. Prepare it in a blender from fresh vegetables, berries and fruits with the addition of ice cubes, syrup, juice or milk. Tangerine smoothies taste like a milkshake with a light refreshing citrus note. This vitamin cocktail perfectly quenches thirst and does not contain extra calories. Cooking is quick and easy - even a child can handle it. Want to cheer up and get a charge of cheerfulness? Make a tangerine smoothie!
For 4 servings:
- 3 small sweet mandarins;
- 1 ripe banana;
- 300 ml of milk;
- 150 ml of fruit yogurt;
- a tablespoon of floral honey;
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar.
1. Peel the ripe banana, cut it into 6-8 pieces and cool in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mandarins, divide into slices. Peel can be dried, grind in a blender and add to baked goods. If the tangerines have bones, be sure to remove them - they will give bitterness.
3. In the bowl of the blender, place the slices of tangerines, chilled banana.
4. Fill the fruit with milk and fruit yogurt, add honey and vanilla sugar.
5. Beat all ingredients for 30 seconds at maximum power. Smooth consistency should be uniform. Pour smoothie into glasses or glasses, garnish with a slice of tangerine.
You can also use mint leaves, grated chocolate or cinnamon for decoration.
To give the cocktail a creamy taste, you can add a ball of white ice cream to the smoothie.