Chicken stewed with mushrooms - a dish for the whole family, which can be served with any side dish or salad. With chicken you can stew mushrooms or oyster mushrooms, as well as wild mushrooms - in this case, the product should be boiled in salted water for half an hour. In addition to mushrooms, you can add carrots and onions, as well as spices and spices. To extinguish, both chicken fillet and any parts of chicken (thighs, legs) are suitable.
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 6-7 mushrooms;
- 400 chicken meat;
- 2 tbsp. l frying oils;
- 1/3 tsp salts;
- 1/5 tsp. spices;
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh greens.
1. Prepare all the necessary products, namely - clean onions and carrots, wash them. Chicken meat also wash and dry, cut off all excess elements (fat, cartilage, skin).
2. Finely chop the onion, carrot also cut into small pieces or grate on a grater (coarse or fine).
3. Champignons are fresh or frozen. Mushrooms need to be washed and cut arbitrarily - slices or plates.
4. You can pour a small amount of cooking oil into the pan. If the pan has a non-stick coating, you can do without oil. Put chopped vegetables and mushrooms on the hot surface. Stir fry over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
5. Cut chicken meat (fillet) into small pieces of arbitrary shape.
6. Send the fillet to the frying pan, mix and fry already with vegetables and mushrooms.
7. After 3-4 minutes, add salt and spices - you can take a set for chicken, for shish kebab, for meat or just dry ground adjika, ucho-suneli, fenugreek. These spices are perfect for chicken. Mix everything.
8. Fry the meat for 3-4 minutes, then pour 150 ml of water into the frying pan, add the bay leaf. Stir and simmer under a closed lid over low heat for 25-30 minutes.
9. Serve the dish better hot or warm, with fresh greens. Also, meat can serve vegetables, pickles.