Sausages with which no one will be surprised today were formerly considered delicacies, and very few people had the idea to figure out how to use them for preparing certain foods, if they could serve them as an independent snack. Now, the sausage is not only included in the meat cut, but also used for sandwiches, main dishes, salads. It goes well with legumes. They make snacks more satisfying, but do not contain large amounts of carbohydrates, so they are in demand among supporters of rational nutrition. Salads with sausage and beans have a balanced and moderately savory taste, they are nourishing, appetizing look and have a seductive aroma. Most of them can be prepared in haste, even if there is no rich cooking experience.
Salads with sausage and beans, many housewives choose when you need to feed the guests or households, but there is not much time for cooking. These snacks are simple to prepare, but they are tasty and appetizing. Knowing a few moments will allow you to get a result that does not disappoint.
- If you prefer to save not time, but money, instead of the canned beans specified in the recipe, you can use self-cooked grain beans. Its preparation time without prior preparation is 2, 5-3 hours. It can be reduced by pre-soaking the grains for 5-6 hours. Then the beans will be cooked in just an hour and a half. Keeping beans in water for more than 10 hours is not recommended, as it can ferment.
- Choosing a salad recipe with green beans will significantly shorten the cooking time, since green beans are cooked for about 15 minutes.
- Canned beans can be of different quality. Preference is better to give products of proven manufacturers. Otherwise, there may be a lot of liquid in the jar, but not enough beans, besides the grains will be small. Pay attention not only to the volume of the jar and the total weight of the products in it, but also to the weight of the main ingredient.
- The assortment of sausages on the shelves of stores pleases, but greatly complicates the choice. A lot of low-quality products come into the sale, which include a lot of starch, vegetable protein and other substances that do not improve the taste of sausage and make it of little use for the body. The price of the product is not always an indicator of quality, but too low cost should alert you. The tastier the sausage used to make the snack is, the more you like the snack. Savings on sausage can adversely affect the organoleptic properties of the finished dish.
- Salads with sausage and beans are often seasoned with mayonnaise. This sauce makes an already high-calorie snack more nutritious. People who follow the figure, replace it with sauces based on vegetable oil or sour cream.
- The later you fill the salad, the longer it will stay fresh.
- Products that have been heat-treated must be cooled before combining with other ingredients, otherwise the salad will quickly turn sour.
Recipes for salads from sausage and beans are varied, they differ not only in taste, but also in cooking technology. When preparing snacks, pay attention to the instructions accompanying a particular recipe.
Salad with boiled sausage and beans
- boiled sausage - 0, 35 kg;
- boiled or canned beans - 0, 25 kg;
- carrots - 0, 2 kg;
- onions - 100 g;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- olive oil - 20 ml;
- apple cider vinegar (6%) - 5 ml;
- sour cream - 40 ml;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- Prepare the beans, boil them softly in salted water and cool to room temperature. If you use a canned product, fold the grains in a colander and let them dry.
- Put the beans in a bowl.
- Free the sausage from the film, cut into cubes about 0, 7-0, 8 cm in size. Add to the beans.
- Wash carrots, cover with water and boil until ready. Cool, clean. Cut into pieces of approximately the same size as the sausage. Put to other ingredients.
- Free onion from the husk, cut into small pieces, cover with boiling water. After 2-3 minutes, drain the water, send onions to other products.
- In a small container, combine the oil that was passed through a press with garlic, sour cream and vinegar. Whisk with a whisk so that the sauce has a uniform consistency. Fill them with salad.
Salad of the ingredients indicated in this recipe can be prepared and a little differently: chop carrots on a grater and fry with onions, only after that combine with other products. This salad is filled with mayonnaise, which can be mixed with a small amount of crushed garlic.
Smoked sausage salad with beans and crackers
- smoked sausage - 0, 2 kg;
- canned beans - 0, 24 kg;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- rye crackers with sausage flavor - 100 g;
- fresh greens, mayonnaise - to taste.
- Cut the sausage into strips, put it in a bowl.
- From the jar of beans, drain the liquid, pour the grains into a bowl with sausage.
- Chop up the cheese on a coarse grater, so that it resembles coarse chips, put it to other ingredients.
- Pour crackers and chopped greens in a bowl, pour in mayonnaise, mix. Put the appetizer in a salad bowl or dish, serve.
Some housewives call this salad “Guest on the doorstep”, as it is cooked in literally 15-20 minutes. If desired, make the salad look festive foods can be laid out in layers.
Jubilee Salad with smoked sausage and green beans
- smoked sausage - 0, 25 kg;
- string beans - 0, 25 kg;
- canned corn - 0, 25 kg;
- rice - 0, 25 kg;
- tomatoes - 0.5 kg;
- Bulgarian pepper - 0, 5 kg;
- apple cider vinegar (6%) - 5 ml;
- salt, pepper, vegetable oil - to taste.
- Rinse the rice, cover with water, bring to a boil. Water should be 2 times more than rice. In boiling water, add vinegar and salt mixed with a teaspoon of oil, reduce heat.
- When the rice is cooked, rinse it and let it dry, transfer to a large bowl.
- Cut the sausage into bars, add to rice.
- Pepper free from seeds, cut into 4 parts, cut into thin quarters of rings, add to other ingredients.
- Wash tomatoes, dry with a napkin. Cut seals near the stem.
- Cut tomatoes into rectangles, connect with other products.
- Wash the string beans, cut them into pieces about 2 cm long. If you are using frozen food, you do not need to defrost it.
- Boil the water, put the beans in it and cook for a quarter of an hour.
- Shumovka shift the beans in a container of cold water.
- After 5 minutes, fold the beans into a colander.
- When the beans are dry, put them in a bowl where the rest of the salad ingredients are.
- Salt and pepper the products, pour the butter into the bowl, mix.
Salad looks bright and optimistic, it turns out tasty and satisfying. The name of the snack suggests that it is not a shame to put it on the festive table. If you want her to get a savory taste, season it with mayonnaise.
How to decorate a salad with sausage and beans
Without additional design, many salads with sausage and beans look appetizing, but too modest. If you want to serve a snack to the festive table, you need to figure out how to decorate it. You can offer several options for decorating salads with beans and sausage.
- You can make flowers from boiled sausage. To do this, cut several thin slices from it, cut them in half. One of the resulting pieces is rolled up. Other pieces are twisted around it, resulting in a product resembling a rose bud. Similar flowers can be made from salami, but then it is more convenient to pick flowers from whole oval slices, without cutting them into halves. Such buds can be put on top of the salad or on the edge of the plate on which it is served at the table.
- Flowers for decorating salad can be made not only from sausage, but also from eggs, cheese, vegetables. It is important that these products are part of the snack itself. An exception can be made only for greens.
- A nicely sausage-bean salad will look great when served in portions, if you put it on plates with the help of special molds. They can be replaced by cans without bottom. The resulting “turrets” can be decorated with croutons, sausage straws, beans pods or a sprig of fresh greens.
Before you put the salad in a vase or on a dish, make salad leaves - the appetizer will look much brighter and more refined on them.
Salads with sausage and beans are prepared so simply that they can be made on weekdays for a family dinner or lunch. The dishes are tasty enough to put them on the holiday table. Preparing a snack for the holiday, you should think about its decoration.