In cooking, the combination of meat and pineapples is considered unusual, but at the same time, successful. Such dishes came to our kitchen from abroad and more and more often they began to appear on festive tables with us.
With pineapples, all dishes get a slightly sweet taste. In addition to flavor and juiciness, pineapple adds to its useful properties.
This fruit even in canned form remains low-calorie.
In addition, it enhances human immunity and contains vitamins.
Bake with pineapples can be any meat or fish. They perfectly absorb the juice from pineapple, thereby acquiring a unique taste and are covered with a golden brown crust.
Fillet with pineapples in the oven - general principles of cooking
• When choosing a fresh pineapple, pay attention to its appearance. If the crust has dark spots, the fruit is considered spoiled.
• Take canned pineapples in a glass jar.
• If you choose canned pineapples with a hard container, then pay attention that there are no damages, swellings and rust on it.
• Bake easier pineapples, cut into rings.
• This dish is easier to cook from chicken fillet.
• Before you beat off meat, cover it with a plastic bag or cling film.
• To make the fillet dry during cooking, marinate it beforehand.
Chicken fillet stuffed with pineapples in the oven
• three pieces chicken fillet;
• 70 grams of cheese;
• pineapples (canned);
• sunflower oil;
1. Slice the cheese half a centimeter thick. Since there are three chicken fillets, then there will be 3 cheese slices.
2. In each fillet make a longitudinal incision. Expand them and repel with a special hammer. Then salt the chicken and pepper.
3. On one side of the fillet, place a slice of cheese and a couple of tablespoons of pineapple. Wrap the chicken fillet in a roll.
4. Rewind the roll so that the fillet cannot open. 5. Coat the rolls with vegetable oil, roll them in breadcrumbs and wrap in foil.
6. Put everything on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 26 minutes.
7. Serve the dish, cut it into portions. Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of cilantro.
Chicken fillet with pineapples in the oven
• 680 g chicken fillet;
• 390 g pineapples;
• 75 g of mayonnaise;
• 180 grams of cheese;
• spoon of vegetable or olive oil;
1. Rinse the chicken fillet thoroughly under running water. Drain the meat with a paper towel and place on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut off the film and remove the cartilage.
2. Cut the chicken into pieces about 1.5 centimeters thick across the grain.
3. Take a kitchen hammer and beat off each piece of chicken. The thickness should be reduced to one centimeter.
4. Sprinkle each piece with salt, paprika and pepper. Leave the meat to soak for 17 minutes.
5. Open a can of canned pineapple and drain.
6. Take a clean plate and rub there on a medium or fine grater cheese.
7. Set the oven to warm up to 190 degrees.
8. On a greased baking tray, place the chicken pieces together. On top of them lay out one pineapple ring.
9. Next, grease the pineapple mayonnaise and sprinkle the portions with cheese.
10. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and cook for 28 minutes.
11. Serve the fillet with pineapple hot with a side of vegetable puree.
Turkey fillet with pineapples in the oven
• 720 g turkey fillet;
• 340 g canned pineapples;
• 25 ml of olive or sunflower oil;
• 40 g sour cream
• 220 g of hard cheese;
1. Turn the oven on to warm to 180 degrees and grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Rinse the turkey fillet under ice water and place it on the board. Lightly dry the meat and clean out the excess. Slice the turkey fillets into layers.
3. Beat each layer with a kitchen hammer, without forgetting to cover the meat with a bag. 4. Sprinkle the fillets with pepper, curry and salt on all sides. Put the turkey fillet on a baking sheet and leave it alone for 9 minutes.
5. Use the can key to open the jar of pineapples. Drain all the water and gently place the rings on the plate.
6. Cheese grate arbitrarily into a bowl.
7. Grease turkey fillet with sour cream, put pineapples and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Place the dish in the oven and cook for 36 minutes.
9. Let the prepared dish leave for a couple of minutes.
10. Turkey fillet with pineapple goes well with fried potatoes.
11. Before serving, decorate the dish with olives and lettuce leaves.
Chicken fillet in spicy sauce with pineapples in the oven
• 440 g chicken breast;
• dried thyme;
• 570 g pineapple rings (canned);
• a spoonful of cornstarch;
• vegetable oil;
• spoon of Dijon mustard and honey;
• boiled rice.
1. Season the washed and peeled breasts with salt, thyme and pepper. Fry them until half cooked in a pan from all sides.
2. Remove the pineapples from the jar.
3. Mix the cornstarch and a couple of tablespoons of pineapple juice in a bowl.
4. In another container, combine mustard, chopped garlic, half of pineapple juice and honey.
5. Put the breasts on a baking sheet, put pineapple circles on top. Pour the whole mixture of mustard, juice and honey.
6. Bake the pan in the oven and bake for 29 minutes. The temperature is set at 180 degrees.
7. A few minutes before readiness, pour the meat with a mixture of starch and juice.
8. Leave the finished dish in the oven for another 4-8 minutes.
9. Serve the pineapple chicken with the boiled rice, watering all the remaining sauce.
Pork fillet chops with pineapples in the oven
• kilogram of pork tenderloin;
• two tomatoes;
• bank of pineapples;
• 150 g prunes;
• sunflower oil;
• 260 grams of cheese.
1. Cut the pork into steaks two centimeters thick.
2. Beat off the pork with a special hammer.
3. Mix four spoons of pineapple juice with mayonnaise and salt. Pour this mixture of meat and mix. Leave the pork alone for two hours. 4. Wash and clean the tomatoes with a special rosary. Cut them into circles.
5. Put the prunes in a container, and fill it with boiled water.
6. Grate cheese.
7. Grease a baking sheet and place the pork on it.
8. Place a pineapple ring on top of the pork, and one prune in the middle.
9. Next, put the tomato circles and sprinkle with cheese.
10. Send the baking tray to the oven and cook for 38 minutes at 190 degrees.
11. Put the dish in portions on plates, decorating with greens. You can add any side dish if you like.
Pineapples stuffed with chicken fillet in the oven
• three pieces of small pineapples;
• 270 g chicken fillet;
• 85 g of cheese;
• two parsley branches;
• vegetable oil;
• Curry (optional).
1. Rinse the pineapples thoroughly to remove dust and dirt.
2. Place them on a cutting board and cut the pineapples in half with a large, sharp knife.
3. Remove the hard core from them and scrape the flesh with a knife. Cut the flesh into small cubes and put into a separate plate.
4. Rinse the chicken fillet and clean of unwanted fats and films. Cut the chicken into cubes and put in another bowl.
5. Wash and dry the parsley.
6. Grate hard cheese.
7. Heat the pan with butter and send the chicken fillet cubes there. Fry until golden brown for 12 minutes.
8. Add salt, chopped pineapple pulp, pepper and curry to the pan. Stir and fry for three minutes.
9. Turn on the oven and preheat it to 180 degrees.
10. Put the filling stuffed in a pan into the pineapple halves and sprinkle with the previously prepared cheese.
11. Put the stuffed pineapples on a greased baking sheet and send them to the oven. Bake 18 minutes.
12. Put the pineapples on the plates, decorate them with parsley sprigs.
Chicken fillet kebab with pineapples in the oven
• one chicken fillet;
• 230 g pineapple;
• 90 ml of soy sauce;
• 45 g of ketchup;
• Four drops of Tabasco. Cooking Method:
1. Rinse the chicken breast under water, dry and cut into equal pieces.
2. Pineapple cut into cubes as thick as chicken pieces.
3. Put the sliced chicken and pineapple in a bowl, add soy sauce, “Tabasco” and ketchup. Cover all the pieces with marinade and put the bowl in the fridge for an hour. The chicken during this time absorbs the marinade and pineapple juice.
4. Take the skewers and put on them alternately chicken and pineapple. Instead of skewers, long wooden sticks are also suitable.
5. Grease a baking sheet with any butter and place kebabs on it. Cook for 27 minutes, set the temperature at 180 degrees.
6. Check the readiness with a knife.
7. Serve the dish with bread, ketchup and mayonnaise.
8. If desired, you can decorate the skewers with parsley.
Salmon fillet with pineapples in the oven
• 530 g salmon fillet;
• canned pineapples (one can);
• 180 g onions;
• 140 g of cheese;
1. If the salmon fillet is frozen, then first hold it in water. Rinse thawed fish and wipe with a paper towel.
2. Cut the salmon into pieces, put in a container, add salt, spices, pepper and, if desired, lemon juice. Hold the fish in this marinade for a while.
3. Onion cut into thin rings and fry in butter until golden brown.
4. Grind walnuts with a rolling pin.
5. Grease a baking sheet with butter and place on it without joining pieces of salmon.
6. Place onion and pineapple rings over the fish.
7. Pour the walnuts on top of the fruit and grease with mayonnaise.
8. For each serving, rub the cheese.
9. Put the baking tray in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Bake the salmon with pineapples for 42 minutes.
10. Serve the dish with rice or boiled potatoes, garnished with tomatoes and greens.
Salmon fillet with pineapples and carrots in Korean in oven
• pineapple (fresh or canned);
• kilogram of salmon fillet;
• 190 g Korean carrot;
• 2 onions;
• spices; • sunflower oil;
• 85 g cheese.
1. Rinse the salmon fillet with water, dry it and place on the board.
2. Divide the fish into portions. Put the salmon in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Add spices, stir and let it brew for 6-9 minutes.
3. Wash peeled onions and cut them into random pieces. Fry it in sunflower oil for five minutes.
4. Add Korean carrots to the onions and cook for another two minutes.
5. On a greased baking tray, place the pieces of salmon, put the pineapple slices on top.
6. The next crush is roasted Korean carrots with onions. Top grease everything with sour cream and send to the oven. Bake the salmon for 34 minutes, while the oven set at 200 degrees.
7. Four minutes until cooked, remove the salmon from the oven, sprinkle with grated cheese and pour the juice formed during cooking.
8. Serve this dish with vegetable salads or pickles.
9. Before serving, garnish with fresh cucumber and dill.
10. For cooking instead of sour cream, you can use mayonnaise or heavy cream.
Oven fillet with pineapples - tips and tricks
• If the fillets beat off, the dish will cook faster.
• The dish turns out more interesting if you cook it with cheese.
• If desired, add any spices to the meat.
• If there is no special hammer, beat off the meat with a rolling pin.
• Mayonnaise in dishes is sometimes replaced with sour cream or cream.
• For a savory flavor, add garlic to the dish.
• Cook the fillet with pineapples in the oven for no more than 47 minutes, so as not to overdry the fish or meat.