Rassolniki - soups are remarkably tasty, but, alas, not very popular lately. Many housewives tend to feed their households more strange overseas soups, ignoring the sumptuous ancient dishes. And believe me, in vain! Rassolnik almost any recipe, perfectly stimulates digestion.
Fungal variants of such soups contain enough protein and completely replace the usual treats in the post.
If there is a desire to get rid of a couple - three kilograms, but there is no desire to starve “hard”, be sure to include in your weekly diet several dinners with light pickle soups.
They will add variety to your menu and give your body all the necessary micronutrients.
Pickle with mushrooms - general principles of cooking
• According to the classical recipe, pickle pickles with mushrooms are prepared on vegetable or mushroom broth. But for a richer taste, you can use rich or lean meat, fish and chicken broths.
• Cooking technology is simple. As with cooking ordinary pickle in broth or pre-cooked broth, potatoes and cereals are first laid, if the recipe requires it. The added ingredients are brought to readiness, after which the pickle is dressed with roasting. A small difference is due only to the addition of mushrooms.
• The pickles are supplemented with fresh, pickled, salted or dried mushrooms. Most often, they are crushed to be added to vegetable roasting, less often immediately to broth. Salted and pickled are washed in advance, and dried soaked, pouring cold water.
• It is better to pick cucumbers salted or fermented, but if they are not present, pickled ones will do. To soften, chopped cucumbers, stew separately in a small amount of the main broth (broth) or fry with vegetables and mushrooms. Only pickled cucumbers are dipped into pickle without preliminary preparation. Rassolnik with salted mushrooms, you can also cook without cucumbers or add only a little, for taste. • Cereals. Rassolnik can be supplemented with pearl barley or round grain rice. Barley is pre-soaked and lightly welded. Washed rice cereal is added immediately after the potatoes are put into the pan.
• Salt the pickle at the end of preparation, after removing the sample. Salt put quite a bit, and bring to the desired taste by adding pre-boiled cucumber pickle.
• It takes about an hour to cook a lean version of a dish. For cooking meat or fish version will take more time. It all depends on what product is used. If the fish broth is cooked for half an hour, then it may take from one to an hour and a half to cook meat.
• Ready mushroom pickle, it is desirable to give a little brew. This soup is served with mayonnaise or sour cream. To decorate and give the dish more flavor, decorate with fresh greens.
Recipe for lean pickle with mushrooms and rice
• two spoons of thick tomato;
• fresh, medium-sized mushrooms - 300 gr.;
• purple onion head;
• three pickled cucumbers;
• two large potatoes;
• 30 ml of lean, high-quality oil;
• teaspoon sugar;
• Bay leaf;
• five peppercorns;
• half a cup of rice cereal.
1. Clean the carrot, wash with water and cut into short strips. You can simply rub using a large grater. Chop onion head into small slices, potato mode in thin cubes, and pickled diced cucumbers.
2. With the champignons we scrape the dirt off with a knife, rinse in warm water and let dry. Cut, as far as possible, thin, identical straws.
3. We wash several times in cold water rice, put the cereal in a colander.
4. Water, in the amount of 2.5 liters bring in a saucepan to a boil, on an intense fire. We put some of the onion, half the carrots and potatoes into the boiling water, pour in the dried cereal. After waiting for boiling, we quickly remove the foam, reduce the heat and cook for about 20 minutes. The contents of the pan should not boil violently. 5. At the same time, put the pan on a moderate temperature, pour oil into it and heat it. In a warm, but not boiling, fat omit the remaining carrots and onions. Fry, stirring occasionally, for three minutes, bringing the onion to golden.
6. Add the champignons to the browned vegetables, cook for three minutes and mix the roast with the tomato. Put the shredded cucumbers in the pan, add a third of a cup of hot vegetable broth from the pan and cover with lid, simmer for five minutes.
7. When the potatoes reach readiness, spread roasting into the pan. Add sugar, laurel, season with ground pepper and remove the sample, add some salt.
8. We give pickle with mushrooms then at the very minimum of heating for 10 minutes, then remove from the stove and leave for ten minutes to infuse.
Pickle with mushrooms, pearl barley and salted tomatoes (in chicken broth)
• red salted tomatoes - 1 pc .;
• 300 gr. chicken backs, wings or thighs;
• two large, salty cucumbers;
• three tablespoons of barley;
• small onion;
• small carrot;
• two potatoes;
• two spoons of butter;
• Lavrushka - 1 sheet;
• 150 gr. mushrooms or fresh forest mushrooms.
1. Wash the chicken under cold water. Carefully examine the skin and, if there are feathers - remove. We collect two liters of water in a saucepan, put a bird in it, put it on an intense heat. In the process of boiling, constantly remove the foam. When it boils, add barley washed with hot water, reduce the temperature so that the broth boils only a little and cook for at least forty minutes.
2. Get chicken from the broth. We shift the meat in a clean bowl, set aside temporarily. Put small-sized potato pieces in a pan with pearl barley. After boiling we set the fire a little less than average and continue cooking.
3. While the potatoes are ready, we will prepare a dressing for our pickle. Cut the carrot into a small, thin straw, mushrooms - into large slices, finely chop the onion. 4. Pour two spoons of butter in a frying pan, shift the onion with the carrot and on a low heat, pass over to golden color. Do not forget to mix, so that the vegetables are not burnt.
5. To the fried vegetables lay out diced cucumbers and mushrooms. Cover the pan and, over low heat, simmer everything in its own juice. Stir periodically.
6. With a salted tomato, remove the skin, grind the pulp through a metal sieve or on a fine grater, add to the pan. Stir and simmer for five minutes.
7. When the potatoes are soft, put the dressing in the pan and cook the pickle for another seven minutes. At the end add crushed garlic (3 teeth), Lavrushka. Correct the taste by adding salt and let the pickle rinse slowly for a minute, remove from heat.
Recipe for flavored pickle with mushrooms
• dried mushrooms, preferably white - 100 g;
• 120 gr. pickled mushrooms;
• potatoes - five small tubers;
• large pickled cucumber;
• onion head;
• sunflower oil;
• one carrot;
• young parsley, you can dill;
• Lavrushka - 2 leaves;
• Five tablespoons of rice.
1. First of all, dry mushrooms washed cold, then immediately pour hot water (up to a liter) and leave for half an hour. Put the pickled mushrooms in a colander, rinse and let dry, then cut into strips.
2. Strain the water after soaking, filter and pour into a saucepan. Add about 2 liters of water and put on a strong heat. When it boils, put the mushrooms in the pan, cook for forty minutes, lowering the heat just below average.
3. Add randomly chopped potatoes, and after ten minutes fall asleep washed rice. We bring to a boil, again reduce the temperature and continue to cook, periodically removing the foam from the surface of the broth. We do not allow rapid boiling, otherwise the cereal will boil over.
4. Carrots rub with a large grater, and, together with the onion slices, fry in vegetable oil until soft. We send roasting to the pan when the potato is almost ready. 5. Add the pickled cucumber, grated in a large grater, omit the lavrushka, add some soup. Cook on moderate heating for about five minutes, season with pickle with chopped greens, bring to the very beginning of the boil and immediately set aside. Do not boil!
Rich meat pickle with mushrooms (without cucumbers)
• 200 gr. salty wetlands;
• pork or beef on the bone (rib) - 900 gr .;
• one and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• large juicy onion;
• potatoes - 200 gr .;
• small carrot;
• two laurel leaves;
• half a cup of rice cereal;
• oil for steaming vegetables - 1.5 Art. l .;
• fresh dill and parsley - on a twig;
• 50 ml of cucumber or tomato pickle (not marinade).
1. Rinse repeatedly and wash the meat under cold running water. We put to boil, add onions (half of the head) and the stems of fresh herbs. Removing the foam, bring it to boiling on intensive fire, then reduce the temperature and cook the broth for an hour and a half. Be sure to cover the lid and make sure that its contents do not boil intensely. The weaker the bubbling, the tastier and more rich the broth turns out.
2. Cut the remaining half of the onion into small-sized cubes and dip it into the heated oil. After frying until transparent, add a large shredded carrot, and, stirring occasionally, bring the vegetables to a golden color.
3. Add chopped mushrooms to the roasted vegetables, add four spoons of broth from the pan to the roasting and stew under the lid for about ten minutes. We make sure that the moisture does not evaporate, periodically stir. If necessary, add broth.
4. Put the prepared meat out of the broth and let it cool a little, we get vegetables, they will not be useful anymore. Removing the bones, cut the cooled meat into pieces and send it back to the pan. Add diced potatoes, gathering foam as you boil and continue to boil over low heat until the potatoes soften.
5. Add the dressing of the pickled mushrooms fried in vegetables into the soup, bring the soup to a low boil again and, after turning down the heat, cook another ten minutes. Now pour in the cooked rice, drop the laurel and adjust the taste of the soup with brine. You can put quite a bit of sugar. We continue to cook until rice is ready. 6. At the end fill the soup with fresh herbs, and let it brew for about five minutes under the lid.
Lenten meat pickle with mushrooms (with beef)
• cucumber pickle;
• lean beef (pulp) - 700 gr .;
• two white onions;
• small celery stalk;
• root parsley - 10 gr .;
• 250 gr. potatoes;
• two small carrots;
• salted, medium-sized cucumbers - 4 pcs .;
• good, weighted pearl barley - 60 g .;
• sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
• marinated champignons - 130 gr. (you can take mushrooms, mushrooms or boletus).
1. First boil the broth. Put the washed piece of beef in a saucepan, pour in 1.5 l. water, quickly heat to boil. We reduce the temperature slightly below the average, remove all the foam from the surface of the broth and cover with a lid, cook.
2. In a separate pan, pour the grits with a large volume of water, boil the pearl barley until half ready.
3. After about 50 minutes, when the beef is ready, remove the pulp from the broth and filter it into a clean pan. Add the pieces of meat, set on fire.
4. Chop marinated mushrooms and fry in vegetable oil until browning. Add crushed celery, onion and parsley root to the pan. Sprinkle carrots, rubbed into large chips, and stirring regularly, let the reddened vegetables.
5. Now prepare the cucumbers. With a thin layer we remove the peel from them, cut the flesh into a medium-sized, pieces of any shape. Add some warm water to the cucumbers and set on moderate fire. Boil seven minutes, decant all the liquid and together with roasting we shift cucumbers into the broth. Add the potatoes, thoroughly washed barley. To your taste we add salt to the soup and leave to cook over low heat.
6. Ten minutes before readiness, in order to add sour salt to pickle, pour in pre-boiled, and always strained, cucumber pickle. Add in small portions, each time taking a sample. Bring to a boil and, without boiling, remove from heat. 7. When serving, pouring into plates, season with pickle sour cream, garnish with finely chopped greens.
Fish pickle with mushrooms
• half a kilo of salmon (you can take pikeperch);
• two large and hard, pickled cucumbers;
• carrot - 1 small root vegetable;
• 60 gr. barley (grits);
• 100 gr. fresh champignons;
• small parsley root;
• cucumber pickle;
• a spoonful of flour;
• fresh greens;
• Spoon unsalted tomato paste.
1. Barley must be soaked in advance before proceeding to cooking soup. To do this, wash the cereal and leave in cold water for two and a half hours.
2. When the barley is well swollen, put the boil broth. Scrape the fish off with a knife, remove the insides and thoroughly wash the carcasses with water. Then we cut it into pieces, put it in a saucepan and, inject 3 liters. water, set to maximum heat. After waiting for boiling, we reduce the fire, cook under the lid for half an hour.
3. Carefully, so as not to fall apart, we get pieces of fish from the broth. Separate the fillets from the bones. We filter fish broth, and, overflowing into a clean pan, put on fire. When it boils, add barley and potato cubes, washed after soaking. You can lightly grind grits beforehand. Cook for 20 minutes, covered with a lid, and not letting the broth boil too vigorously.
4. In a frying pan, warm up one and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil and drop carrot into it, which is grated coarsely. Add in the same way chopped parsley root, cut into small pieces of mushrooms and chopped onion. Fry roots with mushrooms for about seven minutes, stirring regularly, then pour the flour. Thoroughly stir and fill roasting with tomato. Stew for two minutes.
5. Salted cucumbers cut into small cubes and lay in fish broth to the almost ready potatoes. Boil for a quarter of an hour, spread tomato roast in the soup, add a couple of sheets of bay cake.
6. Put fish fillets separated from bones into the pan, adjust the taste by adding boiled brine and, after cooking over low heat, remove from the stove. 7. We serve pickle only after it is infused, decorated with finely chopped greens.
Pickle with mushrooms - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Roast vegetables with cucumbers, especially with the addition of tomato, run only after the potatoes are well softened. If you add frying earlier, the potatoes may not reach readiness and remain solid.
• Before pouring pickle pickle into the pickle, be sure to boil it for a minute, then strain. The broth does not grow turbid and the soup does not turn sour when stored.
• It is not necessary to add pickle. If the soup does not have enough sour taste, at the end add lemon juice or its substitute - citric acid.
• If the greens are put in the pot with the soup, be sure to bring it to a boil, but do not boil, in any case, otherwise the pickle will taste bad.