Baked potatoes - a dish from the assortment of tourists and chefs of elite restaurants, depends on the method of roasting - on a bonfire or in an oven, and on serving - on a twig serving as a spit or on luxurious porcelain.
And if you choose the most democratic of additional products, and bake in the most convenient way - on a roasting pan, in an oven, then this dish will conquer both home and elite gourmets, the cost of such food will be more than acceptable, and the taste ... well, we will take care of the taste!
Potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven - general principles of cooking
• There are many ways to cook potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven. It is cut into slices, stuffed, stuffed with slices of bacon, baked with meat, as well as preparing various dishes of grated raw potatoes.
• You can use the combined heat treatment of potatoes in the cooking process: fry first, and only then bake.
• For roasting potatoes on a baking tray in the oven, you can take not only old potatoes as indicated in the recipe, but also young ones. If you use new potatoes, shorten the cooking time, as it cooks faster.
• Potatoes with potatoes are placed only in a well-heated oven and baked at an air temperature of not more than 190 degrees, the indicated recipe time.
Potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven - “Gassel”
• ten small potatoes;
• butter, half a pack;
• 200 g of “Russian”, or similar cheese;
• 10 cloves of garlic;
• spices and spices to taste.
1. Prepare the potatoes. Potato tubers must “stand” confidently on the surface of the roaster, for which from one wide edge, cut off the tubers into a small piece.
2. Then cut the potatoes in such a way, as if you had to make a straw for french fries, but do not cut the tubers to the end.
3. Dip each potato in melted butter and spread on a pan pre-lubricated with sunflower oil, sprinkle with salt. You can simply put 2-3 pieces of butter in the cuts on the potatoes. 4. Cut the garlic into medium-sized slices and put it in the cuts on the tubers, put a thin slice of cheese on top of each potato and send to the oven until done.
Fragrant potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven with bacon
• kilogram of middle-aged potatoes;
• pound of fat, slightly frostbitten;
• a couple of cloves of hot garlic;
• two large, full spoons of soy white sauce;
• 200 g of mayonnaise 67%;
• large table salt;
• crushed black pepper.
1. Peel the potato tubers, rinse under water and blot with a napkin or towel to remove moisture.
2. Make three deep cuts along the potato with a knife, without cutting half a centimeter to the end.
3. Insert a thin piece of bacon into each such incision and fix it with a wooden toothpick, piercing the potato through it.
4. Put the potatoes on the surface of the roaster and place in the oven for half an hour.
5. While the potatoes are baking, mix the mayonnaise in a small bowl with soy sauce, ground pepper, chopped garlic and salt on a fine grater.
6. Remove the dish, grease the potatoes well with the prepared sauce and put in the oven again, for another fifteen minutes.
Potatoes on a baking tray in the oven, baked in bacon
• nine medium potatoes:
• Half a kilo of bacon.
1. Peel the potato tubers, wash them and, after drying, cut them into four or eight pieces, depending on the size of the tubers.
2. Cut the bacon into thin long strips and wrap the slices of potatoes lightly salt with fine salt.
3. Transfer the blanks to the roaster and put it in the preheated oven to bake.
4. Cook the potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven for half an hour.
Potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven - “Dauphine”
• 900 grams of potatoes;
• one and a half glasses of 11% cream;
• 160 grams of hard “Kostroma” cheese;
• two cloves of garlic;
• a small pinch of nutmeg powder;
• one raw chicken egg;
• a piece of butter for lubrication; • 5-6 feathers of young onions.
1. Remove the oil from the refrigerator beforehand and leave it on the table to soften a little.
2. Press garlic with a press, mix it with softened butter until smooth, and carefully mix the broiler with high sides with this mixture.
3. Cut into small slices, 3 mm thick, peeled potatoes and spread on a baking tray.
4. Combine cream with coarsely grated cheese, loose egg, add nutmeg, pepper, salt. Stir everything and pour the resulting mixture over the potatoes.
5. Top rub the cheese and put in the oven. Bake 45 minutes.
6. When ready, sprinkle the dish with chopped green onions and serve to the table.
Potatoes on a baking tray in the oven with chicken
• small chicken carcass:
• three large spoons of mayonnaise;
• two tablespoons full spoons of spicy ketchup;
• three cloves of “sharp” garlic;
• the third part of a teaspoon of coriander;
• pinch curry;
• salt and pepper.
1. If you decide to cook such potatoes for dinner, then in the morning or in the evening of the previous day chop the chicken into small pieces and marinate them in a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup, with spices and seasonings.
2. Peel the potato tubers and, cut into large slices, boil in salted water until half cooked.
3. On a greased vegetable or olive oil baking sheet, spread the pieces of marinated chicken, place the potatoes between them and pour it with oil, spread the garlic cloves on top.
4. Put the roaster with potatoes in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, and bake for half an hour.
5. Reduce heat to 180 degrees and hold for another fifteen minutes until ready.
Potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven, baked with sausage
• 800 grams of potatoes, not young;
• 250 grams of “Doctor's” sausage, or lean ham;
• one chicken egg;
• large white onion head;
• 100 ml of pasteurized milk;
• two tablespoons of olive or any vegetable oil; • curry on the tip of a knife;
• ground white pepper, coarse salt, fresh greens of curly parsley.
1. On hot oil in a frying pan, fry the onion, cut into half rings, until lightly ruddy. Add the sausage sliced in long strips and cook for another five minutes.
2. Peel the tubers of potatoes, rinse, dry on a towel and fry in oil, achieving a uniform, slightly shriveled, rosy-golden crust.
3. Whip the egg with a whisk, mix it with milk, add salt and, adding curry, mix thoroughly.
4. Grease a baking tray with high sides abundantly with butter, and put roasted potatoes in it.
5. Add the sausage with onions, pour all the milk-egg mixture and bake in the oven for fifteen minutes.
6. When serving food to the table, sprinkle liberally with carefully chopped parsley.
Potato stuffed with cheese on a baking tray in the oven
• twelve medium potatoes;
• 200 gr. butter, or frozen cream;
• 150 gr. “Russian” cheese;
• three yolks;
• 250 ml of sour cream 20% ;.
1. Unpeeled, thoroughly rinsed potatoes with a brush under running water, grease the potatoes, rub well with salt and bake on a baking sheet in the oven until half cooked.
2. Cut off the “top” of each potato, and cut a small piece on the opposite side so that the potato can be put on a baking sheet.
3. Using a spoon, remove the middle of the tuber and mash it, mixed with butter, finely grated cheese, raw yolks and sour cream.
4. Salt a little and pepper to taste, stuff the potatoes with a mixture.
5. Sprinkle with fine-grained cheese and bake until it melts.
Potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven - “Kupelis”
• ten potatoes;
• 250 grams of hard cheese;
• 30 grams of bacon;
• one egg.
For the sauce:
• 50 gr. salted pork fat;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• medium white onion head.
1. Rub the potatoes raw on a large grater, pickle, pepper and remove the sample, repeat as necessary. 2. Add cheese, chopped on a grater, beat the egg and stir everything well again.
3. In a dry skillet, fry the lard chopped into small pieces and place the bacon into the cooked potato mixture, stir.
4. Put a layer of no more than 4 cm thick potatoes on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for no more than forty minutes.
5. Take out the baking sheet and cut the potatoes baked this way into pieces.
6. Prepare the sauce: in a frying pan, from chopped fat into small pieces, heat the fat and fry on it until golden brown onion, pour sour cream and heat the sauce for two minutes.
7. When serving, pour cooked sauce.
“Drachena” from potatoes on a baking sheet in the oven with brisket
• 1 kg of old potatoes;
• 50 gr. salted pork fat;
• 100 gr. smoked white chicken meat;
• 150 gr. sausages;
• 1 medium sweet onion;
• 1 tbsp. l ground white crackers;
• a large spoonful of flour;
• a small pinch of baking soda.
1. Add the onions, small pieces of brisket and bacon, and also the sausage cut into thin straws, into raw grated potatoes, chopped into small pieces.
2. Pour the sifted baking flour, soda and mix all the ingredients well.
3. Grease a baking sheet, tuck a little with breadcrumbs and place the potato mass on it.
4. Bake for half an hour, serve with sour cream.
Original potato appetizer on a baking tray in the oven - “Peach”
• ten potatoes;
• three eggs;
• 250 grams of any minced meat;
• two small bulbs;
• 150 grams of hard “Poshekhonsky” or similar cheese;
• a small pinch of turmeric and paprika;
• white breadcrumbs.
1. Cool potatoes boiled in peel in salted water and, after peeling, scroll through a meat grinder.
2. Add raw chicken eggs, chopped shredded cheese, gradually add flour and mix well, achieving complete homogeneity.
3. Divide the cooked potato dough into two halves. In one, add turmeric, and in another paprika, the result will be two pieces of dough of different colors: one pink, and the second red. 4. Break the egg into the rolled mince, pepper, salt to taste and, adding the onion, rubbed with a fine grater or twisted in a meat grinder, knead well.
5. From the stuffing, form round patties of small size, about a walnut and bake them on a baking sheet in the oven for fifteen minutes.
6. With the help of a large spoon, take the pink and red potato masses and put the meat patty in the middle to form a peach. In the middle of each “peach” make a small indentation, like those of real peaches.
7. Dip each peach in a whipped protein, (you can just grease plentifully), roll in breadcrumbs a little and, shifting to a baking sheet, bake for fifteen minutes.
8. Transfer the finished “peaches” to a serving flat dish, and stick a stick or a mint leaf on top of each.
Potatoes on a baking tray in the oven - tips and useful tips
• When buying potatoes, choose undamaged, clean tubers.
• Do not put potatoes on thick baking sheets on the baking sheet, otherwise it will not bake.
• To prevent darkened potato dishes from darkening, add a bit of boiled, cooled milk to the grated mass.
• For baking, it is best to use yellow oblong tubers.