Apple rum is the favorite ingredient in pancakes.
After all, nothing is easier than throwing crumbled fruit into the dough and getting a dish with an amazing aroma at the exit.
Preparing such pancakes is very easy, but it turns out just extraordinary.
Pancakes with apples on kefir - general principles of cooking
Why is kefir the main ingredient of dough? It's just a unique product that replaces fluids, fats, and acids. It allows the output to get soft, porous and tender pancakes. And additional ingredients improve their taste.
Apples before laying in the dough clean, remove the core and chop. You can grate or just cut. But it is important to lay them before the hot, until the fruit is not allocated juice.
What else is put in the dough:
• baking powder.
You can also add cottage cheese, other dairy products, dried fruits, nuts, flour can be replaced by semolina or oatmeal. The exact list of ingredients is listed in the selected recipe.
Pancakes are fried in a pan. Be sure to add oil. If the pan with non-stick coating, it is enough just to lubricate the surface.
What density should be the dough? In many recipes indicated that the mass should resemble sour cream. In fact, it all depends on personal preference. For thin fritters, dough is made thinner than for lush cake.
When adding apples and other juicy fruits, the dough may become thinner. It also dilutes with time towards the end of cooking. It is not necessary to start frying lush pancakes, but to finish with thin lepesheshchkami. You can always fill a spoonful of flour, regardless of the stage.
Recipe 1: Fritters with apples on “Lush” yogurt
Recipe ordinary pancakes with apples on yogurt with soda. They are prepared very simply, and eaten quickly. If there is no soda, then likewise baking powder can be put in the dough, increasing the amount by one third. Ingredients
• 200 ml of kefir;
• two spoons of sugar;
• one pinch of salt;
• two apples;
• two spoons of powder;
• one egg;
• 1 tsp. baking soda;
• one pinch of vanilla or 0.5 bags of vanilla sugar;
• a glass of flour.
1. Beat egg with sugar, vanilla and salt.
2. We pour soda into kefir, shake it up. Withstand a minute until the reaction takes place, then pour into the egg mass.
3. Add recipe flour and stir.
4. We clean the apples, rub large, bypassing the stub. You can simply cut into cubes, but small.
5. Shift the apples into the dough and mix. If it turns out a little watery, then pour another flour. The correct consistency can be found above.
6. Pour an oil layer of 3 millimeters into the pan. We warm up.
7. Spread apple fritters with a spoon and fry on both sides.
8. We shift on a platter, cool a little and sprinkle with powder. Serve them hot or cold.
Recipe 2: Yeast pancakes with apples on yogurt
For such pancakes on kefir will require high-speed dry yeast. Of course, you can cook the dough with fresh yeast, but in this case, the amount of the product must be increased three times.
• 1.5 cups of flour;
• 3 medium sized apples;
• 1 egg;
• 1 cup of kefir;
• 7 grams of yeast;
• 3 spoons of sugar.
1. Pour into a bowl 40 ml of warm water and add the prescription yeast, put the sugar and stir. Leave the resulting mass for 15 minutes.
2. Add warm kefir, followed by a pinch of salt and an egg, stir.
3. Sift flour and also throw in the dough. Stir well.
4. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to warm for lifting. As soon as the dough will increase 2.5 times and bubbles appear on the surface, add apples.
5. Apples must be cleaned and three large chips. If there is a lot of juice, it is better to drain it.
6. Mix the dough with a large spoon and fry the pancakes in butter until cooked. The fire is not big, so that the pellets are well baked inside.
Recipe 3: Oat pancakes with apples on yogurt
Delicious and healthy breakfast? Yes Easy! These wonderful pancakes with apples on kefir are made from oatmeal, they are tasty, juicy and very healthy. A wonderful option for those who become boring porridge. Fritters for this recipe can not only fry in a skillet, but also bake in the oven.
• 0.2 kg of kefir;
• 0.1 kg of oatmeal;
• 1 apple;
• 1 spoon of sugar;
• some oil.
1. Combine warm kefir with oatmeal and sugar, stir, leave for half an hour. It is desirable for this recipe to use quick-cooking flakes, they swell more easily.
2. We clean the apple, cut the fruit into cubes and send it to the oatmeal, stir it.
3. Heat some oil in a skillet, spread the dough with tortillas and fry ordinary pancakes until golden brown.
4. Either we lay parchment or a silicone mat on a baking sheet, grease it with butter and fold the pancakes with a spoon. We bake at 220 degrees until ready. The time depends on the thickness of the fritters, but rarely exceeds 10 minutes.
Recipe 4: Pancakes with apples and bananas on kefir
A wonderful recipe for pancakes with apples on yogurt, in which also added bananas. It is better to choose a ripe, but not dark fruit, so that the pieces retain their shape.
• 250 ml of kefir;
• 150 grams of flour;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• an Apple;
• 1.5 tablespoons of sugar;
• 2 eggs.
1. In a bowl pour kefir and add eggs to it.
2. Add sugar, for a more pronounced taste, you can add a pinch of salt. Immediately pour half a teaspoon of soda.
3. Take the mixer and beat the mass for a minute to make it homogeneous.
4. Add flour. It can also be stirred with a mixer. To taste pour a pinch of vanilla or cinnamon.
5. We clean the apple and rub with medium chips.
6. Peel the banana. Cut first into four parts, then across with thin slices. 7. Put the fruit in the dough, stir it.
8. Fry fruit fritters in an ordinary way in a pan. If the dough becomes thinner from the juice, you can add a little flour.
Recipe 5: Pancakes with apples on kefir (with semolina)
Recipe pancakes, in which instead of flour is semolina. Products are more tender and unusual texture of the crumb.
• 0.1 kg of semolina;
• 0.15 liters of kefir;
• 1 apple;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 1/2 tsp. soda;
• 1 egg;
• 1 pinch of vanilla;
• oil (for frying).
1. Beat egg with kefir, pour soda with sugar and semolina. Stir, cover and forget about the dough for half an hour.
2. We clean the apple, cut it into any pieces or rub it with chips, send it to the total mass.
3. Add vanilla to the pancakes. Instead, you can add a pinch of cinnamon or nothing at all.
4. The dough is ready! If suddenly the consistency is weak (for example, kefir was liquid), then it is not necessary to prepare thin pancakes. You can fill a couple of spoons of flour, the taste will not be affected.
5. We collect the dough with a spoon and prepare the pancakes. Serve with sour cream, sprinkle with powder on top, but not immediately. Let the heat subside.
Recipe 6: Carrot Pancakes with Apples on Kefir
For the preparation of these pancakes with apples on kefir also need a juicy carrot, as well as a few pieces of prunes. If it is very dry, then you can soak it in ordinary water beforehand.
• 2 carrots;
• 1 apple;
• 7 pieces of prunes;
• 100 ml of kefir;
• 5 tablespoons of flour;
• 1 egg;
• 1 spoon of sugar;
• pinch of soda.
1. Beat raw egg with kefir, sugar and soda. Add flour to them and set aside for the time being, let it stand. The dough may seem too thick, do not let it scare.
2. Clean the carrots and rub finely.
3. We clean the apple and also rub it, but not finely.
4. Cut the prunes into cubes.
5. Send all the ingredients to the dough and stir. 6. Fry in an ordinary way in a frying pan, but after a coup on the second side we cover up so that they are cooked inside.
Recipe 7: Fritters with apple filling on kefir
Variation of wonderful pancakes with apples on yogurt, in which the fruit is used as a filling. Very aromatic mini-pies with juicy filling are made. The dough is kneaded not very thick, the tortillas should spread well in the pan.
• 0.25 liters of kefir;
• two eggs;
• 25 grams of sugar;
• 1 cup flour;
• 2 apples;
• one pinch of soda;
• cinnamon 0.5 teaspoons.
1. In a bowl, beat together: kefir, soda with sugar and salt, throw eggs and add flour. For now, leave the dough alone.
2. Rub apples, squeeze out excess juice and mix with cinnamon. The filling is ready.
3. Pour thin pancakes on a well warmed pan with a spoon. The oil layer must be at least 3 millimeters in order for the products to bake well.
4. Take the stuffing and quickly lay out the top, enough for one teaspoon.
5. Fill the filling with fresh dough.
6. As soon as the pancakes are fried on one side, turn them over to the second one and cook until ready.
Recipe 8: Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Apples on Kefir
This recipe for fritters on yogurt with apples and cottage cheese will especially appeal to those who do not get cheesecakes. Cottage cheese can take any. If there is a lot of whey in the product, then just add a little more flour or reduce the amount of kefir.
• 0.15 kg of flour;
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• kefir 0,14 ml;
• two apples;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 3 eggs;
• 3 spoons of sugar.
1. Pound cottage cheese and eggs in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix the kefir with sugar, shake to dissolve the grains, then pour it into the curd.
3. We combine the flour and the ripper, pour it into the dough. To taste we put a small amount of lemon peel or cinnamon.
4. Peel both apples, remove the middle with the seeds and cut the clean flesh into thin slices. 5. Send the fruit to the dough, stir it.
6. Put the pan to heat up. Pour some oil, it is necessary that the layer was about three millimeters.
7. Spoon spread pancakes, but do not make them thin. Let it be like cheese cakes, about 0.5 cm. In the process of cooking, they will become even more magnificent. Fry on both sides.
Fritters with apples on kefir - useful tips and tricks
• If the apple is cleaned or cut in advance, then you need to sprinkle it with lemon juice. This will prevent darkening and preserve the natural look.
• To make fritters quickly, you can equip with a mixer. Just dump all the ingredients in the cup, beat for a minute and you're done!
• If the apples are sweet, you can add a little sour apples to them, or just sprinkle them with lemon juice to brighten them.
• Sugar is laid in the dough strictly according to the recipe. If you add it more, the pancakes will burn quickly. Fritters for sweet teeth is better to sprinkle with powdered on top or offer them condensed milk, cream, jam.
• Kefir for dough should be at room temperature or be slightly warmer. If the product is cold, the gluten in the flour will not swell, the soda will be more difficult to react, the pancakes will turn out hard and clever.