Jellied pie is the easiest pastry to make for a family table.
But even easier and faster to cook it in a slow cooker.
Here are a lot of interesting recipes with which you can indulge in pies at least every day!
Bulk pies in a multicooker - general principles of cooking
Almost all jellied cakes are made from batter. Its basis are eggs, dairy products, mayonnaise. Flour is added relatively little. Batter is usually divided in half and lay the filling between the two layers. But sometimes all the baking ingredients just mix.
Typically, fillings for jellied pies are vegetables, meat and fish products, eggs, cheese, sausages, cereals. You can cook sweet pastries with berries, fruits and dried fruits. For any cake in the slow cooker, use the baking mode.
Pour in a multicooker with cabbage
Cabbage for this pie is used fresh white. Fry or stew the vegetable is not necessary.
• kefir 220 ml;
• eggs 2 pieces;
• 0.2 kg flour;
• half a kilogram of cabbage;
• 7 g ripper;
• 1 onion;
• a pair of tablespoons of oil;
• spices, sugar, salt;
• 100 grams of cheese (more or less).
1. Chop the onion head very finely. We chop cabbage into straws and grind it with onions, salt and spices. Add grated cheese, leave aside.
2. Beat the eggs, throw an incomplete spoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of salt, pour in kefir, add millet flour, immediately butter and put the ripper. Stir. You can kill a few minutes kefir dough mixer.
3. Pour dough into the greased saucepan, about half.
4. Spread the filling, then hide the cabbage under the second part of the dough. Since its a bit, smear the layer with a spoon.
5. Cooking cabbage pie full cycle. Optionally, you can flip to the second side and browse it too.
Multipurpose jellied pie with onions and eggs
Variant of fragrant cake in a slow cooker with green onions and boiled eggs. The dough is made from a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream. You can take the same amount of kefir instead of sour cream, but you have to add a few tablespoons of flour.
• 200 g sour cream;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• flour eight spoons;
• four raw eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• five boiled eggs;
• 120 g of mayonnaise;
• 0.5 tsp. salt.
1. Mix raw eggs with salt.
2. Add soda to sour cream, stir and leave for a couple of minutes. Let's wait for the reaction to take place.
3. Put sour cream to the eggs, then mayonnaise and stir.
4. Add flour according to the recipe, the dough is ready!
5. Green onions finely chopped, a little mnem, to besiege the mass.
6. Clean the boiled eggs, cut into cubes, throw to the bow. Season the filling with salt, spices.
7. Pour a portion of the dough into a greased form from the multicooker, then onions with an egg.
8. Top we pour the remnants of the dough. It's okay if the filling will look out, the cake will rise and everything will hide.
9. Bake an hour. If you are confused by the bright top, you can turn the pastry to the other side with the help of a basket designed for steam boiling.
Pour in a multi-cooker with fish
Pie with canned fish, which is also baked in a slow cooker. Also boiled eggs are added to the stuffing, instead of them you can use rice, you also get tasty.
• 240 g of kefir;
• 100 ml of mayonnaise;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• two eggs;
• 400 g of flour;
• ripper 1.5 tsp;
• spoon of sugar.
For the filling you will need a standard bank of fish in oil, for example, saury. You also need a bunch of green onions or a bulb head, 4-5 boiled hard-boiled eggs.
1. Mix eggs in a bowl with sugar, salt and kefir, add mayonnaise to them. You can slightly beat the future of the dough with a whisk, so that the mass becomes more uniform.
2. Mix the sifted flour and the ripper. Or sift everything together, it will be even better.
3. Add flour to the egg mixture, stir the dough.
4. Prepare the filling. For her, you can take a feather bow or bulb, choose an option to your liking and taking into account the available products. Onions cut, eggs too. Drain liquid from fish, knead and send to the rest of the ingredients of minced meat. 5. Pour half the dough into the slow cooker, put the fish stuffing.
6. From above poured dough.
7. Now you can close the slow cooker and bake! Preparing such a cake an hour on one side. Then it needs to be turned over and baked from the second side for another quarter of an hour.
Pour in a multicooker with apples
Another recipe for jellied pie in a slow cooker, which is prepared with batter on kefir. The filling is sweet, using fresh apples.
• 0.2 liters of kefir (or ryazhenka);
• 2 cups of flour;
• a glass of sugar;
• 3 eggs;
• 10 grams of ripper;
• 0.3 kg apples;
• pinch of salt, cinnamon;
• 30 ml of oil.
1. The dough for this cake is made very simply. It is necessary to put all the ingredients except apples in a large bowl and just stir. It is better to immerse the mixer, beat the dough at low speed until a homogeneous consistency.
2. Apples need to be washed and cut into pieces.
3. Put half of the dough in a slow cooker, then apples, sprinkle with cinnamon and pour over the remains of the dough.
4. Or immediately lay out the fruit and pour the dough on top.
5. Either mix the apples with the dough and shift everything together to the slow cooker.
6. Choose the most liked way of forming the cake and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Multipurpose jellied pie with sausage
For this filling pie in the crock-pot you will need a piece of puff pastry, the size of which is slightly larger than the bottom of the bowl. Cheese and sausage are used as a filling.
• 0.2 kg puff pastry;
• 0.2 kg sausage;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• 3 eggs;
• 3 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 120 grams of cheese;
1. Take a piece of puff pastry, lay on the table, but do not need to roll. Cut a circle out of it, with a diameter of 6 centimeters more than the bottom of the saucepan from the multicooker.
2. We shift the cake into the bowl, straighten the sides.
3. Cut the cheese into cubes, also cut the sausage, throw everything in a bowl.
4. Add eggs, mayonnaise, chopped dill. Instead of mayonnaise, you can also take sour cream in the same amount. Stir pouring for the cake. 5. We spread the filling with sausage on the prepared cake with sides, distribute the layer.
6. We put baking for a full cycle.
7. After the signal, open the slow cooker, let the cake cool and grab the stuffing, take out carefully so as not to damage.
Pour in a multi-cooker with chicken
The option of nourishing pastries, which may well replace dinner. For this pie, you will need chicken fillet and some potatoes.
• 220 ml of kefir;
• 10 tablespoons of flour;
• 4 eggs;
• 1 tsp. soda
For the filling:
• 0.3 kg fillet;
• 1 onion;
• 3 potatoes;
• 50 grams of cheese.
1. Beat all the ingredients of the dough until smooth. Extinguish soda in additional acid is not necessary, enough kefir.
2. We clean the tubers, cut into thin plates.
3. Chop onion finely, you can fry it a little, it will turn out more delicious.
4. Just rub cheese, cut chicken fillet into small cubes or straws.
5. Putting the cake. To do this, lay out a third of the dough in a well-smeared cup of the slow cooker.
6. Put the potato slices on the dough, make the layer evenly thick.
7. Next, sprinkle with onions, lay the chicken.
8. After the chicken is a thin layer of cheese.
9. Water the remaining dough.
10. Bake the chicken pie first 40 minutes. Then you need to turn it over and cook another 20-30 minutes, look at the baking.
Pour in a multicooker pie with mushrooms and potatoes
The beauty of this option is that pickled mushrooms are used. Ideally chanterelles go, but you can take any other species.
• 150 grams of mayonnaise;
• a glass of flour;
• 150 grams of sour cream;
• two eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. soda and salt.
For the filling:
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1 potato;
• 1 onion;
• 200 grams of mushrooms.
1. Cut onions, fry in oil, add marinated mushrooms and also keep a little in the pan to evaporate the water.
2. Prepare the dough in the same way as in the previous recipes of jellied pies. Just mix everything together. Soda is better to pay off and add at the very end. For quenching, vinegar, lemon juice or diluted acid will do. 3. Lubricate the slow cooker, it is better to take some butter for this.
4. Spread half of the entire test.
5. On top there is a layer of mushrooms with onions.
6. Then lay out the potato cut into thin plates. One thing is enough, it is not necessary to pickle, as there is enough spices in the mushrooms.
7. It remains to pour the rest of the dough potatoes
8. We bake for exactly an hour. The cake is usually well baked, you do not need to turn it over, but you can do it if you want to get pastries fried on both sides.
Bulk pies in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• Mayonnaise and margarine are two completely incompatible products, they should not be found in dough.
• It is believed that if the dough is in mayonnaise, then the soda must be extinguished for it. If it is made from sour cream, kefir or other fermented milk product, then you can simply pour the powder into the dough without any preliminary preparations.
• Lubricate the bowl before laying the dough is better than a piece of butter. Then the crust on the cake will turn out beautiful, ruddy.
• If you don't like the top of the pie, you can sprinkle the pastry with a thin layer of grated cheese and hold it for a while.
• Check the readiness of the jellied cakes as a sponge cake. You just need to stick a wooden stick in the thickest part. It should remain dry if not caught in the filling.