Chicken fillet is a dietary type of meat, chicken fillet dishes are tasty and delicate. Many people like to cook and eat chicken, because it is easily and quickly absorbed by the body. To make chicken dishes not only tasty, but also healthy, I recommend adding fresh herbs, spices and seasonings when cooking. Poultry meat is cooked quickly, it turns out juicy and tender, at the same time, it is very important not to overdry the fillets when frying and stewing.
I recommend 8 delicious chicken fillet recipes
The first 3 recipes will be very simple, for quick cooking chicken fillet in the oven. Then will be given a recipe for cooking dishes from chicken with apples and spicy sauce. Next, we prepare a delicious Mexican dish - chicken fahitos with lime and garlic.
The following 2 recipes are Asian dishes: prepare chicken fillet in Thai recipe and chicken with funchoza. You will learn how to give the usual chicken dish a wonderful Asian flavor, spiciness and spiciness. And the eighth recipe - chicken fillet baked with vegetables, this light and tasty dish is also prepared in the oven.
The most useful way to cook chicken is to roast or stew chicken fillets in the oven.
Chicken fillet in the oven recipes
1. Delicate chicken fillet rolls
This recipe is suitable even for proper nutrition and for people on a diet.
For making rolls you will need: Chicken fillet - 400 g.
Mozzarella (better in balls) - 100 g.
Tomato - 2 pcs.
Onions - 1 pc.
Greens (dill, parsley, basil - by choice).
Cooking chicken fillet rolls
Beat chicken fillet and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Put sliced tomato, mozzarella ball, finely chopped onion on one edge of each piece. Sprinkle with herbs, fresh or dried. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Fillet roll roll, if necessary, use toothpicks. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Be careful: the cheese inside the roll is very hot.
2. Chicken fillet in mustard breading, or Mustard chicken
Fillets in mustard breading will especially appeal to lovers of something piquant and unusual.
Necessary products for cooking: Chicken fillet - 400 g.
Russian mustard - 2 tbsp. l
Onions - 1/2 pcs.
Ground black pepper.
Cooking this dish is simple
Chicken fillet cut into several pieces of medium size, not beating. In a separate bowl, mix the mustard, salt, pepper and onion. To soften the taste, you can add a bit of mayonnaise.
Knead the chicken in breading, marinate for 20 minutes. At this time, preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
Fillet placed in foil. Put bake in the oven. After 25 minutes, slightly open the foil and bake another 10 minutes until golden brown.
3. Flavor of France - French chicken
By analogy with meat in French, you can cook chicken fillet, while adding several aromatic herbs and spices.
For those who already know how to cook meat in French, I advise you to try replacing the meat with tender chicken fillet in your original recipe.
For this dish we need products: Fillet - 800 g.
Tomato - 1-2 pcs.
Lukavitsa - 1 pc.
Spices: dried basil, rosemary, dill, red paprika, black pepper.
Cooking Chicken Fillet in French
Fry chicken fillet slightly and salt. Sprinkle thoroughly on both sides with spices, gently rubbing.
Place the tomato circles over the entire surface of the fillet.
Onion cut into half rings and place on top of the tomatoes.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and place in an oven heated to 180 degrees. After 20 minutes, the fillet in French will be ready.
4th recipe - Chicken fillet with apples and spicy sauce
Recipe for Chicken with Apple and Spicy Sauce
An interesting dish that was made from chicken fillet and apples, with the addition of spicy sauce. The dish turns out just wonderful due to the fact that in it the delicate taste of cheese goes well with spices and sauce.
To prepare a dish of chicken and apples you will need the following products:
- grated fresh ginger root (one and a half tsp);
- large chicken fillet (four pieces);
- thick sweet soy sauce (five tablespoons);
- sour green apple (six);
- carnation buds (three pieces);
- liquid flower honey (three tablespoons);
- any low-melting cheese (120 g);
- olive oil (three tablespoons);
- allspice (to your taste);
- Apple vinegar (one tbsp. spoon);
- dry white wine (110 ml);
- finely ground sea salt (to your taste);
- vegetable oil for frying (to your taste).
The process of cooking
1) Cooking spicy sauce. This dish should be started with the preparation of a special spicy sauce.
To do this, grind liquid honey with olive oil, then pour in a sufficient amount of apple cider vinegar and soy sweet sauce.
Grind everything very carefully, then add a little salt to the freshly prepared mixture, as well as allspice and shredded fresh ginger root.
Grind the clove buds and send them into a container with the sauce, pour in the dry wine there too, mix it all over again and set aside for a certain time, so that the mixture is properly infused.
2) Next, go to the cooking of chicken meat. Medium-sized slices cut chicken fillet, then fry it quickly, lightly in hot vegetable oil from all sides, to form a pleasant crust.
3) Cut the pulp of apples into thin slices, remove the pre-core from them, put the sliced apples in the pan to the chicken meat and continue the process of frying with occasional stirring. 4) Pour the fried chicken fillet and apples with the previously prepared spicy sauce, cover the pan tightly with a lid, then stew for ten minutes.
5) Transfer the contents of the pan to a baking dish, sprinkle the top with evenly grated cheese, then bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Chicken fillet with apples and spicy sauce is ready.
5th Recipe - Chicken Fajitos with Lime and Garlic
Chicken fillet can be cooked fragrant fajitos with lime and garlic, and serve this delicious Mexican dish can be for lunch.
Ingredients for the dish:
- finely ground black pepper (to taste);
- crushed garlic tooth (one piece);
- freshly squeezed orange juice (half tsp);
- juicy bulb onion (head half);
- high quality olive oil (two tablespoons);
- chicken fillet (1, 2 kg);
- fresh lime juice (a quarter of tsp);
- crushed cumin seeds (one tsp);
- finely ground rock salt (half tsp);
- green fresh pepper (one pod);
- wheat tortillas with a diameter of about 20 cm (eight pieces);
- Fresh chopped cilantro greens (half tsp);
- dried chopped oregano greens (one tsp).
Cooking Chicken Fajitos with Lime and Garlic
1) Pour lime and orange juice in a bowl, add dried oregano, black pepper, sprinkle cilantro, chopped cumin seeds, and crushed garlic.
2) Pour the required amount of oil into the same dish, add salt, then mix everything and pour the fourth part of the prepared marinade into a separate dish.
3) In the remaining marinade, put the chicken fillet, sliced in advance into strips, mix well all by hand and send to the refrigerator for about thirty minutes.
4) After half an hour, transfer the marinated strips of chicken fillet to the pan and fry them for three minutes with regular stirring to a light brown shade (do not overcook, otherwise the meat will be dry). 5) As soon as the chicken fillet is ready, shift it to the side on a flat dish. Then, in the skillet where the chicken fillet was previously fried, sprinkle with chopped green pepper and chopped onion. For 2 minutes, fry on low heat, then pour the marinade, which was poured into a separate bowl.
6) Stir everything again and simmer the vegetables in a spicy marinade for 5 minutes, then put the chicken fillet back and continue frying all the ingredients for 3 minutes.
7) Next, put the chicken fillet with vegetables in a spicy marinade on the heated wheat tortillas, sprinkle with chopped greens, roll in the form of fajitos and serve.
6th recipe - Thai chicken recipe
Or, how to cook chicken in the tradition of Thai cuisine.
Thai-style chicken is a vivid example of how surprisingly you can change the taste of a familiar product with the help of skillfully combined seasonings. Indeed, one of the fundamental principles of Thai cuisine is the combination of all kinds of tastes in one dish, including those opposite to each other.
Thus, the food should contain both salt and sweetness, sharpness and sour notes. In this case, all these flavors will complement the taste of juicy chicken fillet.
To prepare Thai chicken fillet you will need: - chicken fillet - 0.5 kg
- garlic - 3 cloves
- Onion - 1 medium onion
- carrot - 1 medium carrot
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs
- chili pepper - 0, 5 pieces
- soy sauce - 5 tablespoons
- honey - 1, 5 tablespoons
- dry wine - 1-2 tbsp. spoons
- olive oil (can be sunflower, but refined, odorless)
- 3-4 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 hours spoons ground black pepper (add to taste)
- a little salt (to taste)
* instead of salt here is soy sauce, a drop of salt can be added to your taste Cooking process - Thai chicken fillet
1) Cut the chicken fillet into thin strips, place in a deep plate, add soy sauce and set aside for 30 minutes so that the meat is well marinated.
2) Peel the onion, carrot, Bulgarian pepper. Cut the carrots and pepper into strips and chop the onion into thin half rings. Separately prepare the garlic and chili pepper, chopped them very finely.
3) In a pan, bring the vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) to the beginning of the boil, and then put the pieces of chicken fillet into it, which had already been soaked in the sauce. * The remaining sauce after marinating the meat does not need to pour, we still need it later.
4) For 8 to 10 minutes, fry the chicken over medium heat, stirring constantly with a spatula (be careful not to overcook it).
5) Next, you need to shift the fillet in a plate, and on that oil, which is still left in the pan, pass the Bulgarian pepper, onion and carrot.
6) After 7 minutes, put the chicken back in the pan to the vegetables, add chili pepper and garlic, mix.
7) In a separate cup, combine the dry wine with honey, then mix them until smooth and pour the sauce over the saucepan with this sauce.
8. The resulting mixture to continue to cook on medium heat burners for 5 minutes.
9) In a container with the remaining soy sauce, add lemon juice, pour in cornstarch, mix well and slowly pour into the pan, evenly combining it with chicken meat and vegetables.
10) After 4 minutes, remove from the heat, add a little black pepper for the aroma. The dish is ready, cool a little and serve on the table.
To such a juicy and spicy chicken is usually served fresh boiled rice or rice noodles.
“Flexibility” of Thai cuisine - a couple of tips
In Thai, and indeed in Asian cuisine, it is not necessary to adhere to strict rules in cooking, for example, lemon can be replaced with lime, flour should be used instead of starch, and the recipe can be diversified by adding tomatoes or even pineapples. But replacing one product with another, one should remember about the principle of mixing different tastes in one dish. This does not mean that sweet, spicy and salty should be combined in equal proportions.
In some recipes, burning notes may prevail, in others - salty or sour-sweet. The main thing is that the finished Asian dish should be a composition that, if possible, will satisfy your taste.
7th recipe - Chicken fillet with funchozy
Chicken with funchozy is a traditional Asian dish for which traditional sauces are used. Often in the preparation also use vegetables.
Funchoza (or rice noodles), it is easy to prepare. It is enough just to fill it with boiling water and leave for 3-5 minutes. It does not have a pronounced taste, so traditionally it is prepared with the addition of sauces, usually soy. Soy sauce gives noodles a nice brownish color and makes it slightly saltier. You can also cook funchozu with rice vinegar. Funchoza is an excellent substitute for pasta, as it is very easy to prepare and does not contain gluten.
To make funchozy with chicken, we need the following products: - Chicken breast (fillet) without bones and skin - approximately 800 gr.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Red Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Fresh cucumber - 1 pc.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Soy sauce, to taste.
- Funchozy - about 200 gr.
- Spices - to taste.
- Sesame - on request.
Cooking chicken fillet with funchozy
1) Wash the chicken in water and cut into cubes. Put on a heated pan and lightly fry with the addition of olive or sunflower oil. Do not forget a little salt and pepper. Salt should be used quite a bit, because soy sauce is salty. We bring to readiness.
2) While the fillet is being prepared, we clean the carrots. We cut onions, not large.
3) We cut the Bulgarian pepper, carrots, cucumber not large straws.
4) When the chicken fillet is almost ready, add vegetables to it and lightly fry it all together. Then add the soy sauce and let it stand on the fire for another 15 minutes.
5) While stewing the fillet with vegetables in soy sauce, brew funchoza noodles. To do this, put the noodles in a separate plate and completely fill with boiling water. Brew 3 -5 minutes. When funchoz cooks up to readiness, you need to remove it from the water.
6) Add funchoza to stewed chicken, mix thoroughly and cook for another 5 minutes with the lid closed.
7) Disperse a la carte on plates. To keep the tradition, you can sprinkle the dish with sesame seeds. The dish can be served as the main one - hot or as a cold snack.
Chicken with funchoza many like for their original taste with Asian hints.
The 8th recipe - Baked chicken fillet with vegetables
This simple dish of chicken with vegetables is very easy to prepare, and it is nourishing and tasty. A minimum of products and a maximum of taste.
Ingredients for cooking baked chicken fillet with vegetables: - 1 chicken fillet substrate;
- 4 large potatoes;
- tomatoes - 4 - 5 pieces (depends on the size)
- 1 large onion;
- 2 eggs;
- 400 grams of cheese;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- mayonnaise, ketchup.
* I also sometimes add Bulgarian pepper to this recipe (this is to taste)
Let's proceed to cooking the dish (sorry for the photo, just quickly removed the cooking process)
1) Cut the chicken fillet into three pieces and beat it, then shift the meat onto a greased baking sheet. Salt, pepper the fillets and send to a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
2) While the meat is baking, get some potatoes. It must be cleaned and cut into rings, approximately 5 mm thick. After 10 minutes, take out the chicken fillet from the oven and spread potatoes on it evenly. Do not forget to salt and pepper. And just for 10 minutes, send the pan to the oven.
3) Cut the tomatoes into rings, approximately as thick as the potatoes, and cut the onion into half rings. As soon as 10 minutes came out, lay out the onions on potatoes and send them to bake for another 10 minutes.
4) Beat two eggs, rub cheese on a coarse grater and mix mayonnaise and ketchup in equal proportions.
5) Pull the baking sheet out of the oven and place the tomatoes on it. Fill the products with eggs and straighten them for 10 minutes.
6) After the time is over, we get the resulting multi-layered cake, grease it with sauce and sprinkle with cheese. This time we send chicken fillet with vegetables for 30 minutes.
The dish is ready.
I hope that from these 8 recipes you choose something and be sure to cook in your kitchen for family and friends.